More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

The holiday is......?

The Simpsons in Christmas Sinnings

All characters have been aged up to adults in this story.

The year is 2022 and the Simpsons family has gathered for Christmas, well all but Lisa Simpson that is, for before she heafs to her parents house., she is at Springfield library, studying for college. She's had her nose in the books ever since her girlfriend dumped her for another.

Lisa sits their in silence, racking her brain. She's the only one their. As she sits their, her sadness starts to show, as she just can't shake the feeling that she could of stopped the breakup some how. A few seconds pass, as she finishes studying.

"Huh...thats enough till after the holidays " says Lisa closing the book, and standing up from the table.

Lisa walks towards the section she got the book from, when she hears a voice.

"I since the sadness within, but more importantly I can help you get her back if you desire it..come..I reside in section B" says the voice.

Lisa can feel something wrong as she sees a eerie light from section B illuminate.

"W..who are you?" Lisa asks.

The light brights for a moment

"Me..im the answer to humanities salvation " it says the light then dims once more.

Lisa smirks

"Salvation of humanity..mmm.." thinks Lisa

She then drops the book she holds to the library floor and walks towards section B.

"Mmmm...thays it .second self from the top" says the voice as a book changes from being a boring looking book to a leatherbond tome with a pentagram on it.

"Free me..and let my essance grant the my power, as I lead you from within...for my own body is long gone" says the voice with a slight husk.

..........................THE SIMPSONS.....................

Moon lit sky with snow as the intro music begins.the main 5itle morphing into the words Christmas of Sinning in a eerie crimson red as you get the normal opening with a a sexy nude adult Lisa masterbating on the couch at end

..........................................................................

The scenne zooms in to the simpsons house, as the door opens. Snd we head within and rurn left to the sitting room with the fireplace. A Christmas tree lit with star upon the top, underneath resides presents of color. Santa's little helper asleep with snowball the 6th infront of a raging fireplace. Maggie, now 18 of age, and a famous rocker, helps Marge prepare for the Christmas eve feast Hommer and Bart, talks until Bart says something smart ass remarks.

Homer strangles like a father does in this household but outside as the clock strikes late, a female figure approaches. It's Lisa Simpson wearing a Christmas sweater and crimson leather Jean's .

Lusa walks into the house and hears her mom and sister in the kitchen, and sees a familiar sight.

"What you do this time broç she says.

Homer stops, as him and Vart looks to see Lisa.

"Oh hey Lisa" says Homer.

Barr rubbing his throat

"hehe..you know old habits die hard...i..may of been a smart ass again" replys Bart

"Oh Bart...you know thats why Nikki left you..and Sherri and aterri both...not sure how you messed that one up, you had them both and they was fine with threesomes with you" says Lisa.

"I know right..twins that didn't mind sharing..mmm..abd great in the sack" says Bart leaving the room.

"Yo mom .sis, Lisa is finally here" yells Bart as he enters the hallway.

"So...ummm..how things " says Homer, opening another duff beer, and turning the TV on in the next room over as her enters.

"Wonderful...mmm I've never felt so...me" mews Lisa .

Homer then sits upon the couch

"Ph yeah..thats the stuff" says Homer drinking his beer.

Lisa walks out of the room towards 6he kitchen then.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)