More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Follow the Shopkeeper or The Widow?

The Shop Keeper And The Writer

Kenny Laskey was down on his luck. After his fiancee had left him and kept the ring he had spent his savings on, he had been laid off from his job as a technical writer. His dreams of becoming a famous novelist had become unfullfilled, and now he was heartbroken, unemployed, and had almost used up his last paycheck. He took his portable CD player, spare TV, and laptop to a pawn shop for some quick cash.

While at the pawn shop, Kenny needed a pen to sign the receipt the shopkeeper left for him to sign as he carried Kenny's things to the back. Kenny didn't have a pen, but he saw a silver pen in a briefcase and grabbed it. He used it to sign the receipt and out of habit and absent mindedness put it in his pocket. The shopkeeper had not noticed as he was inspecting the merchandise.

Kenny left and went into a coffee shop for the luxury of a $2.00 cup of coffee. He got his coffee and sat down at a table. He pulled out a writing tablet and tried to work through the writer's block that had stumped him for the past several months. He looked up for inspiration.

He spied a woman in her forties reading a Vogue. She was tall with a slender body and firm breasts. She had on a tight black t-shirt, dark blue designer jeans, and black high heels. Her long blonde hair was tied back in a pony tail.

The young male barista came out to clear off a table near her. He was in his early twenties with a scruffy goatee and spiky brown hair with blonde tips.

Kenneth started writing. He realized he had taken the shopkeeper's pen but shrugged. He used his new pen and started writing:

"The older woman across the shop looked up at the young barista. She suddenly felt lust and arousal. She fantasized about the young man meeting her later at her place after she had put on her sexiest bra and panty set and hot mini-skirt and top. She fantasized that after dinner and some wine, the two would do things she had never done before like having him spank her like she was a naughty school girl then bending her over, grabbing on to her pony tail and fucking her like there was no tomorrow. She didn't know why she was having these feelings, but they were overriding any sense of her better judgement."

Kenny looked up and noticed the woman was now staring intently at the barista and had her hand on her chest. She ripped the subscription tab of the magazine, reached into her purse, took out a pen, and wrote something down. She got the barista's attention and handed him the tab. She smiled at him, left him a $5.00 tip, whispered something in his ear and left the young man smiling but somewhat taken aback.

The barista came over to Kenny. "Need anything?" he asked.

"No, but did that woman just give you her phone number?"

"Huh? Oh yeah! Weird huh? She comes in here like three times a week and barely speaks to anyone, but today...man!"

"Good for you!" said Kenny before staring at the pen. "coinicidence?" he thought.

What do you write next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)