More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by falconz499 falconz499

What’s next?

The Set Up

Madison was surprised she had agreed. But in her mind she couldn’t lose. She was an athlete after all. As the pair made their way over to the dart boards she glanced her friend up and down. They couldn’t be more different in terms of looks.

Sure there was the obvious. Madison was white and Vivian was black. Madison had the classic girl next door look. Tall with long blonde hair. The hourglass figure with the large D cup tits and the ass to match. Vivian was the opposite. Short and petite. A classic dancers frame. Both though we’re in great shape in part to their extracurriculars.

Viv as Madison affectionately referred to her grabbed the darts. She was wearing a baggy tan sweater and black leggings. She past a set of darts to Madi (Madison hated the nickname and only tolerated it from her best friend). The blonde was wearing a black tank top under a billowing cardigan and blue jeans.

“So… what are the rules?” Madison asked.

“Simple. We each have three darts. We alternate throwing them and closest to the bullseye wins.” Vivian said as she fired her first dart.

Who wins?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)