More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Choose a Story

The Secretary Strategy (starring Emma Watson)

Starring Emma Watson as Candice, the sweet secretary

It was a dreadful day, absolutely dreadful. You had the client in your grasp and they slipped through. Getting Manchester United, to adopt your electronics, scanners, wireless payment devices, could have set up the dominoes to fall into all the other football clubs and it would have been all your doing.

Candice peeks her head into your office. "Is there anything I can get you?" She asks. Candice has been working for you for 6 months now and she's a fine secretary, a pleasant girl. She went to University with your daughter back in the day and you recognized her when she showed up for her interview. You took a chance on her and sure, she's not amazing, she doesn't arrive early and stay late, but she gets the work done. Occasionally she'll slip up, like this morning when she brought you the file for the Manchester Rugby Club instead of United. You noticed it though and got it swapped out a good 20 minutes before your meeting with your client. Still, you feel like maybe, just maybe, it threw your whole center off.

"Candice dear, come in here." You say and she does.

She's a pretty girl with a good smile and a nice frame, wearing a very frumpy blue business suit. Last week you visited a competitor and his secretary was gorgeous and in this low-cut dress that was impossible to ignore. Every time she came into the room to pour tea, you lost track of the conversation. What a great competitive advantage she was. You zone out for a moment thinking of her.

"Did you want something?" Candice asks? She stands with her toes pointed inward, hands clasped behind her back, and head tilted down just a bit, unassumingly unconfident. She felt terrible for the screw up this morning, although you assured her it wasn't a big deal.

You wonder, why should you have to assure her? You're the one who will have to answer to the investors.

You look Candice up and down. She's not just a pretty girl. She's absolutely stunning. She could give you a competitive advantage too, if she put some effort into it.

"What are you wearing today?" You ask with a hint of disdain.

Candice's eyes open wide. She glances down at her poor outfit. "Oh... well it's off-the-rack I suppose. I don't know who the designer is. It's, um, a blazer and..."

"Don't wear it again." You snip. "Wear a skirt, or a dress or something. Something above the knee." You think about it for a moment. No point beating about the bush. "Something well above the knee." Candice's complexion grows pink. She seems embarrassed by this talk. But you're not done. "And heels. You could use a little height my dear girl. And maybe one of those choker necklaces." Yes, you think, you've always liked those. They highlight a pretty girl's long shapely neck and make it look just a tiny bit like she's wearing a coll...

"Are you sure? You really don't like the way I dress?" Candice interrupts your train of thought. She seems hurt by all these suggestions.

"Come here dear." You say, motioning for her to approach your desk. You stand to meet her and put your hands on her shoulders. "We had a big loss today and some things will have to change. Understand?"

Candice frowns, "I suppose... it's just... I like working here and you're a good boss. I wouldn't like to think that you think of me as your personal dress-up doll."

Your frustration increases. You're asking for just a few simple changes to save both your jobs. She may say she understands but she doesn't. You look at her and imagine her in that type of outfit. You feel your cock twitch. It's not that you haven't thought of Candice like that before, you certainly have, even though she's made it hard with her incessant professional outfits. But now you wonder, if you are going to lose this job, maybe you go down in a blaze of brilliance.

"I think it's always important to promote a respectful work environment. Don't you?" She says quietly.

Okay, now she's just pissing you off. If she wanted a respectful work environment she shouldn't have fucked up this morning. You're more than certain it's time for drastic action.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)