More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LucreArghena LucreArghena

Which Story Will You Follow?

The Second Prince of Gulres

"I'm sure they will be here soon, Brother. We must be patient," Hexl spoke softly as his brother paced before him.

"We've been waiting for an hour. We were played. We must have been." The First Prince was annoyed and angered at being made to wait. A combination that was quickly feeding his mind with dark thoughts and paranoia.

"My apologies for being late," a young man approached the group outside the throne room. His hair was disheveled, but his clothes were well kept. The Second Prince felt his face flush as he looked away from the newcomer's lips. "I had been training when you arrived and my room was across the castle. Again, my apologies."

"You best be sorry. Not once have I been made to wait with such exposure in a foreign country." Weryth said in annoyance.

Raising a brow Prince Valn remained a cool head as he leveled his eyes to meet the First Prince's. "My country had been at peace for fifty millennia before your father, three hundred and fifty years ago laid waste to our lands with the belief that Alphas were superior to all. Even so my father managed to create a treaty that lead to our kingdoms being at peace for the last three hundred, after the fifty year war in which_ I _fought for my people. What were you doing in that time, Prince Weryth? I don't recall you lending your sword to the betterment of your people. Then again, your kingdom has the poorest people and the wealthiest royals in all of the lands, so maybe you don't even know of what I'm speaking of."

"How DARE you speak to me that way. A lowly Omega like yourself! Who do you think you are?" He draws his sword and points it at the Prince's throat.

With narrowed eyes the Prince steps backwards, ducks down, and lunges forward. Tackling the First Prince and disarming him while pinning him face down onto the floor with a few more quick moves. Leaning low towards the fool's ear he speaks calmly.

"I am Prince Valn, your host for the week you will be here and I am very angry at the disrespect you have shown in my house. You may either rise or deal with my siblings. Four very powerful siblings who will stop at nothing to help such a 'lowly Omega' as you so eloquently called me. Now get up and brush off." Standing himself, Valn scoffs and backs away from the First Prince.

Standing calmly and with a red face, Weryth huffs and brushes off his front. His brother takes the offered sword to return to his brother.

"I apologize on my brother's behalf. He was never one for studying history. My name is Hexl and this is my sister Polier. We are very sorry for this unseemly display." He bows to Prince Valn who waves him off.

"Actually I should apologize as well. My words crossed a line and for that I am sorry. Shall we make amends over dinner?"

Do You Make Amends?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)