More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wildone101 Wildone101

Which Era would you like to explore?

The Second Cold War Era (2050 to 2100)

The years after the BlackOut Virus changed the world were some of the most dangerous times in human history. Eventually known as the Second Cold War Era, this time was defined by the unseen conflict between those who loved the New Black World Order and those who would do anything to stop it.

Fostered by Onyx's massive wealth and influence a unified Neo-African Alliance had emerged as a new economic and military superpower, upsetting the entire world order. A century ago were only struggling cities had stood, now stood modern megacities that included thriving technology sectors. A new technology revolution by intelligent Bulls saw things such as cheap fusion power, general intelligence AI's, a nanobot cure for all cancers and directed plasma weaponry were developed in Africa. While the rest of the world fought desperately over the last remaining gallons of oil, Africa launched satellites into space, explored the ocean floors and dominated national trade.

BlackOut had already reached every corner of the globe and affected 80 percent of the population. In every populous city, women chased after massive cocked black studs and Sissy's gave in to the pleasures of their bodies. Laws against indecency were abolished and societal attitudes about sex, especially interracial sex, became accepting. Porn and music videos evolved together until they meshed into one thing known Sexies. Movies contained hardcore sex scenes and the president's black lover moved into the oval office with the rest of his family.

World-wide, the traditionally, marginalized members of the black race instead became societal leaders, executives and dominated the culture.

In the background a war was being fought by proxy wars and espionage to stop Onyx and the Neoafrican Alliance. With modern weapons, a World War would mean the end of human civilization so instead the war was fought with information, infiltration, and . The war was long and bloody but eventually, the world folded.

Which Character would you like to follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)