More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who does he bribe next? One of these two women or someone else?

The School Bully

Brian had an idea to bring about a form of justice to his high school. George Harris was well known around the school for being a bully. One of his favorite targets to pick on was our classmate, Ian Samuelson, who is gay. On this particular day, Brian found George tormenting Ian in the hallway.

"What the fuck are you wearing, you little fairy boy?" said George asking about the scarf that Ian was wearing, which seemed to Brian to be a relatively tame fashion choice in his eyes. Ian cowered against his locker while looking up at the larger George who was dressed in his usual jeans, cowboy boots, and camo sweatshirt. Then, George shoved Ian and went on his way down the hallway.

Brian decided that he was going to try to do something nice for Ian and went up to him and asked, "Would you be interested in getting back at George?"

"Yes, of course," said Ian. "What's your idea?"

"I have a practically limitless amount of money at my disposal. I could get George to do whatever you want by bribing him. Do you have any ideas?"

"Yeah, I could definitely could think of something. I need a day to come up with something good though. I hope this works!

What does he come up with for the bribery?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)