More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ulap38 Ulap38

What are the Kleins doing now?

The Rundown

Hank Klein is currently at work as the school's phys. ed instructor. He continues to enjoy his job, as well as the opportunity it gives him to subtly admire the young women in his classes, but the desire to actually act on his impulses is coming to a head. This is confounded by the fact that several of the girls in question are determined to get in his pants. Not to mention growing interest from the new assistant teacher who's been assigned to him.

Myra Klein is dutifully at work at the local college as its head librarian. Lately she has grown increasingly fond of her understudy, a handsome young man named Lawrence. She is determined to make a move on him some time soon, but doesn't want to scare him off. She's also become the subject of admiration for one of the college football players, a well-built black stud named Wallace, whose love of classic literature has inspired a growing friendship with her.

Betty has no classes this day. She plans to surprise her lover, Jake, with a surprise romp after his work hours are over. She's also currently dealing with recurring erotic dreams of Andre Oliveira, who she's had a crush on for years, ever since first coming across him and her mom having sex as a teenager. So far she has refused to indulge this desire as she considers the longtime friendship between her family and Oliveiras more important. However, if she was assured it was okay...

Harry is currently on campus preparing for an upcoming test. However his concentration is distracted as he finds his mind swimming with thought of three different women: Solada, a beautiful young woman originally from Thailand who is studying in the States and is a frequent study partner of Harry's; Helen, a Goth girl with blue streaked hair who Harry recently became friends with; and Dr. Reese, his creative writing teacher whose warmth and beauty haunt his dreams.

Jessica is finishing up her day at school. She plans to have a fun-filled day at the local Renaissance Faire with her best friend and lover, Paola. Paola knows some of the guys who work as knights at the Ren Faire and has gotten them tickets for a cheap price. She hopes to introduce Jessica to some of the knights, a couple of whom Paola knows personally as good lovers, hoping Jess will hit it off with someone.

Chris is also finishing up the school day, but plans to stay afterwards for training on the field. Recently he's been asked advice from a teammate, Roger, who confided in Chris that he's also bisexual, but not comfortable with coming out yet. Chris has kept this secret, though now finds himself looking at Roger with greater interest. Another distraction is the growing interest of the Gallagher Twins, star cheerleaders and academics, who have both developed a sizable crush on him.

Whose day do you follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)