More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

Who do the Alphas discover on Earth?

The Rose Family

SKIES ABOVE EARTH...

A meteor smashed into the pod carrying the Talos’ last hope. The breeding mother’s capsule was, thankfully, unharmed. But Arik, the middle child, was hurled out of the pod as it spiraled downwards. Jareth, the eldest child, gaped as his youngest brother, Falk, burnt up, and Jareth alone crashes on Earth. A visibly pregnant woman hurried over.

Dying and fearing for his race, Jareth forsook the rituals of breeding a woman to birth a host, and simply crawled up this woman’s leg, and infected her unborn son, who had a twin sister. Good breeding once she was 18.

——-

While Jareth captured a host, Arik crashed outside a house where a family was staying. He crawled for a while, until soft hands picked him up. Arik looked to see who they belonged to.

“I’m Cheyenne Grey.” she smiles.

———

5 MONTHS LATER...

The host Jareth had chosen was born alongside his twin. The host was named Jason, while the girl was named Kaylee. Their beautiful mother cradles her children close, unaware that her son was actually a parasite who intended to breed her 18 years from now.

The Rose Family vacation takes Jareth to a home of slutty, bikini-clad girls! Welcome to Miami!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)