More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

The Rose Family vacation takes Jareth to a home of slutty, bikini-clad girls! Welcome to Miami!

18 Years Later...

MIAMI

Jareth wakes up, groaning. Cuddled beside him is his twin sister, Kaylee Rose. For some reason, Jareth has retained his memories of being Jason Rose, which is unusual among hosts.

Jareth gazes down at his sleeping twin.

“Jason! Get your ass up!” Jason’s older sister smirks from across the room. Katie Rose was freshly out of college, and was accompanying Jareth and Kaylee on their trip to Miami, along with their parents.

“Shut the hell up, Katie.” Kaylee groans, and pulls Jareth on top of her, and he gasps a little as the youthful girl’s perky C cups compact against his chest.

“Time to go!” the Roses’ mother laughs, opening the door.

Bethany Rose was quite a curvy beauty, but hid it under loose dresses, and she had incredible F-cups, but usually hid them, much to Jareth’s displeasure.

———

While Jareth and Kaylee snuggle, halfway across the country, in a small farmhouse in the middle of the Midwest, Arik is having the time of his life.

His mother, Cheyenne Grey, knows about the Talos, as does her sisters, Carol and Gwen Grey.

Currently, Arik and Cheyenne were curled up on their bed, kissing fondly.

“Mm. Baby.” Cheyenne purrs, her soft hand slipping down the waistline of Arik’s jeans, and grasps his cock. Arik sucks in a breath.

“Hell, Mom. Watch it!” he groans, and Gwen walks out of the bathroom, smirking at her sister and nephew.

“Having fun with your Mom?” Gwen giggles, and kisses Arik’s cheek, but he turns and kisses her full on the lips. She gasps against his lips, and Cheyenne reaches around Arik, her lovely E-cups pressing against his back, as she gropes Gwen’s.

“You guys didn’t invite me?” Carol laughs, sashaying in.

In the years since Arik had knocked up Cheyenne, Carol had quickly developed curves in her hips. She had nice D cups, and Gwen’s were DDs. Carol’s ass was far superior to Gwen’s, and was better than Cheyenne’s, but by a slimmer margin.

The two Alphas find their way to each other, and unite the Rose and Grey families into a Talos harem.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)