More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Moot Moot

What sentence will Vanessa receive?

The Relocation sentence

All Vanessa had been told after the court session was that her alternative sentence would involve her moving house. She wasn't very sure about the idea of leaving her huge perfect mansion, but she didn't have a choice. She was driven back to her mansion, and was told to wait for instructions from her lawyers.

The CEO, wearing her delicate black pantsuit, paced the floor. Not knowing what her sentence was messed with her head, being a CEO meant she knew everything and had the power to find out. Now, she had to wait for her lawyers to return from a meeting with the judge.

After two painful hours, a black jaguar pulled up outside the front of the mansion. Vanessa quickly rushed to the door and let her lawyers in. "So? What's gonna happen?" Vanessa asked impatiently as the lawyers took a seat on her luxurious sofa. "Well." The lawyer began. "From what we gather, you're just moving to some town or city for a few months, then coming back here. You won't be working for a while though, for obvious reasons." He explained.

Vanessa felt a huge amount of relief, she'd expected the worst. From the sounds of it, this sentence was gonna be too easy. She smiled with glee, happy she'd gotten away with it yet again. "So where exactly is this place that I'm supposed to be staying at?" Vanessa asked with curiosity.

Both lawyers looked at each other, already knowing what was in store for Vanessa but were under strict instructions not to tell the CEO.

Where is Vanessa being relocated to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)