More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Argusx Argusx

Which pill does George Choose

The Red Pill

George thought, "well, 8 hours is a solid days work..." and took the red pill and the bottle of water. Kate interrupted, "take off your clothes first, Mr. Carey... we've lost a few in their own clothes. Just a precaution." He paused and thought, "this is probably a bad idea... ", but he would take home nearly half a paycheck from today. He stripped and took the pill while sitting in the chair. He felt an odd tingling sensation while the world gradually expanded to an absurd size. He looked up, but could only see the edge of Kate's desk. There was a loud grinding sound and he flinched as a skyscraper sized form stood and moved out from behind the desk. Her high heels no longer clicked in rythm, but instead boomed in time. Kate reached the chair and squatted down and began scanning until her eyes settled on him. She exhaled and said in a whisper, "good, there are sometimes complications with this size... I dislike losing assistants. It's such a waste." She produced a small plastic container, probably one you kept a small memory chip in and said, "climb in. We limit the direct contact with tinies this size as much as possible." He stammered an "ok" as he walked shakily towards the container. Her hand was the size of a very large house and he had greatly misjudged how small he would feel. He got settled and the case slammed shut. Through the clear plastic, he saw a chain put around the case and he was lifted above her head with a frightening amount of motion as the case rested against line of her cleavage. He was too dazed to even ogle and he bounced left and right to the impact if her breasts, while she was walking. After a frightening trip, the upward motion returned and he focused his eyes to see...

Kate hands the case to...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)