More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Argusx Argusx

Kate hands the case to...?

Felicia Cassidy!

George's eyes adjust as he sees a caramel skinned goddess of a woman take the case with a obviously pleased expression on her face. Kate handed the chain to the woman and said, "this is our new assistant, George Carey. Mr. Carey, this is Felicia Cassidy." Felicia took the chain and held it right to her eye. "Nice to meet you. We're going to have a fun time filming today..." before he could reply, she wrapped her lips around his transport in an exaggerated kiss and giggled. She pulled the chain out and held it by her pinky and started walking. George wasn't enjoying the ride.... her pinky caused his ride to swing precariously and she was swaying as she walked. He was fearful as the ride end and he was spilled into her palm. She laughed, "we got a few options for your first day, George. I really enjoy my job, so, why dont we do a little warm up?" She pulled her shirt off revealing large and perky breasts. She laughed and leaned in shimmying her tits perilously close to him. Each tit could smash a house at his size easily. He was frozen in fear, Felicia was not nearly as careful as Maye was... she seemed to really enjoy the situation. She lowered them as the motion stopped, "grab on, human nipple ring, we're going to film a dance for my fans. You help me enjoy my social media buzz and I'll make sure the rest of your day goes well. How's that sound, smalls?"

does George comply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)