More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Who are you?

The Red Head with the Backpack

As the snow hits your face you grab your boyfriends hand. He had fast talked you into this roller coaster of a trip.

He gives you his best charming smile. “Lena, don’t worry, we’ll be fine. Besides, we get to see an ancient castle. How cool is that.”

You have to admit it’s pretty cool.

The castle is about a twenty minute hike. You notice the older couple, particularly the woman struggle with the pace. By the time you get there your hands and ears are freezing. The bus driver yanks on the door. It swings open with a loud creak.

It is dark and cold. Fortunately, it is a good deal warmer than outside.

You walk into a large common area a pair of ornately carved stone staircases head the upstairs. On the opposite side of the room is a large fireplace. Broken pieces of wooden furniture lay about.

The bus driver gathers a bunch up and pulls out a lighter. The old dry wood catches fire quickly and you cuddle next to your boyfriend Mark. He feels good, and you wonder if there is a bedroom around. You could drag him upstairs and find out, or perhaps just go exploring. Of course the fire is warm and cozy.

Stay by the fire, look for a bedroom, or go exploring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)