More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pornsleuth6 pornsleuth6

Who first?

The Red Carpet Cummer (Lily Collins

No one was prepared for the 4th strike. At least, no one was prepared for the scale, the audacity, of it. 3 times over the last month a masked man had infiltrated red carpet events and cum on a female celeb. The first victim was Kate Upton. People had chalked it up to her status as a sex symbol and the work of one deranged fan with an obsession. But then Chloe Kim got got at the Espy's and Kendall Jenner got painted at the Met Gala. Suddenly, no one felt safe. A-listers stopped going to events all together and security was ratcheted up at all venues. A month after Kendall caught some unwanted cum, Lily Collins was to attend her own premier. She had nervously exited her limo and only made about 15 steps before her leg suddenly tangled a wire. Someone had pulled it up to act as a trip line. She caught herself on her hands and knees. She sensed someone approach even with the clamor of the crowd. She looked up to see not somebody but somebodies. Specifically 4 dudes that were milliseconds away from jerking their loads directly on her. She slammed her eyes shut but still felt the warm blasts paint her face and hair. As the assailants ran away, she stood up and watched them in a daze. She didn't even realize she had turned straight to the paps and their cameras until it was too late.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)