More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Theanonymousone6969 Theanonymousone6969

What's next?

The Reboot

This path will take the story back to the beginning. The main theme of the story remains the same. Ashley's body part/parts will gain sentience. The story will have basically the same requirements as before. Only this time I will try to set it up to have an actual "choose your own path". She can have any amount of sentient parts. Any part of her. You can decide how it happened or if its unexplained. You can decide if she can hear them or not. You can make them move and change shape or just be self aware. You can have her unaware and find out later on her body is alive.

I will however only be setting up the beginning, for now. I actually will be stepping away from this for a little while. I hope if any of the readers enjoyed or at least enjoyed the "idea" I was trying to create, would like to add to this new path. Or feel free to go back to the old path(s) and add to it. I have made it public so please feel free to add, or branch out anywhere.

Out of eagerness and excitement I feel like I took the original story and made a mess. I have no writing experience except what I have put on this site. Thank you to all the people that have liked, commented, and followed. I will now attempt to set up this little "reboot" and then I will have to step away from this for a while until I feel I'm ready to continue this journey.

Will Ashley be aware that her body part(s) are sentient?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)