More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by gorel29 gorel29

What's next?

The Rave...

It was late in the evening, getting close to midnight in the middle of the casino district of Las Vegas where a throng of hundreds if not thousands of people danced and partied to the booming beat of the DJ's music on aw podium surrounded by speakers. Flashing lights, streamers and fog machines blew steam out across the streets for ambience and to fill the makeshift dance floor with colours.

On nearby podiums, women in scandalously short and tight dresses danced and tossed their hair to their rhythm of the beat, other areas had an open bar for those that needed a drink or a quick bite to eat to get their energy back. The crowd of dancers cheered and laughed, and with a little alcoholic influence were loose and hot blooded in their dancing; couples ground against each other to the swaying music or made out in more secluded areas to be alone.

The fun was kept contained by a group of bouncers that stood outside the metal gated area for anything or anyone from ruining the night's entertainment. They were big, professional, and ready for anything.

"HEY BIG BOYS! I AM READY TO EXPLODE IF I DON'T GET SOME DEE!"

Anything except for a group of furries dressed like cattle heading their way, along with a blonde one flashing one of them with two sets of tits so big they dominated the man's bug-eyed vision when she squeezed her arms against her four mammaries and shimmied for the confused man.

Stopping just in front of two bouncers guarding the front fence of the rave behind them, Wanda smirked as she rested her hands at her wide hips and swatted her tail behind her, not the least bit ashamed of her nudity or fecundify as she looked down at the tall man over her massive tits and the slope of her pregnant belly. A guard who even at 6 feet tall, she towered over by a foot and a half!

"Any room for my herd? We're here to party, and we party HARD!"

"Yeah!" Chuckled Buck, giving Wanda a playful slap on the rear that made her purr. "We're here to share the fun, and we're ALL about sharing, right guys?" He called out behind him and his sons and daughters snorted and brayed in response.

Trading looks, the two men found themselves shaking their heads as if trying to fight off a buzz, there was something in the air they couldn't quite put their finger on, a scent like perfume that was making it hard to think and causing them to pitch tents in their pants.

"Uhm... Can I... Can I get some I.D. please?" The man asked mechanically, the scent Wanda was giving off was making it hard for him to think.

With a tilt of her hip and her smirk becoming more devilish, Wanda leaned down at the waist to let her four breasts hang in front of his face.

"You question if I am vhoman enough for zis?" Grabbing his head, she shoved his face into her cleavage, causing the rest of the satyrs behind her to cheer and holler as she gave him the motor boating of his life. After several minutes worth, she let him go to collapse on his ass, Wanda looked over her shoulder and waved for her herd to follow her.

"Come my lovelies, let us show these mortals what TRUE pleasure is!"

The other bouncer was about to protest when Consuela pressed up against him and immediately pulled him in for a languid kiss, playfully swatting his walkie talky out of his hand while the rest of the herd crowded in the area to mingle with the dancers and party goers.

The bouncer on the ground sat up, still shaking his head as he was smothered earlier, trying to look for his walkie talky just as he felt a presence overhead and gasped when Deandra straddled his waist and lounged on top of him.

"Hey hot stuff, know how to make a girl feel special?"

He didn't get a chance to speak before the blonde satyress shoved one of her tits into his mouth, biting her lip at the sensation as she filled his mouth with her mother's milk.

Making their way in and immediately joining the groups of people dancing out in the street, Wanda leered at her herd making out with the men and women around her as she and Buck made their way to the heart of the rave. Several of her kids made their way to the bar, taking what they could and flaunting before the patrons who gasped and fanned themselves in their presence. Others in the rave were swept up in the intoxicating pheromones.

Pressing up beside Wanda and playfully bumping her hip against the massive goat woman, Amanda purred with delight at the results of her plan. Even now she could see a woman making out with Consuela's son become meatier in the rear and her ears growing to points, or how a man was being shared by two of the former cheerleaders and his pants became painfully tight, especially the bulge forming at the zipper that looked threatening to burst open.

Drumming her fingers over her belly, Wanda smiled at the debauchery devolve around her. Smiling down at the former office woman she returned the hip bump as she brought her hands up to form a picture frame with her fingers to look at the scene play out in the rave.

"You've done well my herd sister, I can see it now, this city shall be the first to know our ways, and soon? Soon we shall spread across this land."

"Mmmm, hearing you talking about spreading stuff is a REAL turn on babe." Snorted Back as he squeezed at Wanda's rump affectionately. "Wanna show these locals how WE dance?"

Tickling the hairs of his chin with her free hand, Wanda made her way to the front of the crowd dancing with Buck in tow. For a brief moment the two swayed and pressed against each other to the pounding music, even after one of their own body tackled the DJ to the ground to make out with, but by then no one noticed as the change began to take root.

Grabbing Wanda's wide hips firmly, Buck snorted as he thrust his cock deep within her from behind, eliciting a guttural moan from the satyress as she raised her tail up and squeezed her inner muscles to keep him inside of her. Bringing her arm back to pull Buck in for a languid kiss, the two didn't say a word save to grunt or chuff like cattle in heat. As they shamelessly had sex surrounded by a group of dancers, the humans around them continued to change.

A woman with her dress pulled up while being pounded into by a satyr ripped her top open to free a quartette of breasts already reaching the size of ripe oranges and still grew as she wailed in pleasure. Two women sucked off one of Buck's sons, their dresses ripping at the hips and thighs to make more room for their growing figures, just as one sprouted a tail. A man being sucked off bleated and nickered as a pair of horns jutted out of his scalp.

All of it was music to Wanda's ears as she felt Buck thrust hard into her from behind, his bowling ball sized balls slapping against her meaty thighs eager to unload their burden into her crowded womb. The moment their shared orgasm hit, their eyes glowed red with a gurgling roar of lust, one shared by everyone at the rave as their own eyes glowed and their changes accelerated.

Oh yes, Wanda was pleased indeed!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)