More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ghostwriter53 ghostwriter53

How does the queen react to the new king?

The Queen is Submissive, But...

As the group made their way from the lavish outbuilding they had been in to the main palace Jake did not fail to notice all the stares he was getting from the many beautiful, finely,and not to mention barely dressed women. He smiled to himself, he could smell their arousal at the mere sight of him leading his beautiful blonde around on a leash.

"Stop,"he commanded as he turned to face Claire. She stood perfectly still, head bowed submissively to her master as she continued to gently suck on the dildo gag lodged in her mouth. "I think seeing you on this leash has these women's pussies wet. Want to see if you can make them drip with lust?" Claire quickly nodded her head. "I think seeing you crawl behind your master completely naked would do the trick, don't you?" Another nod of the head. "Undo her shoes," he said looking at Erin as he grabbed her dress by the neckline and easily ripped the delicate material away. Soon after, her shoes were off and she quickly dropped to her hands and knees. With in seconds, he knew his plan worked, not only was his practically leaking with sexual need, so was every woman watching his display of dominance.

"This way please Your Majesty," Miranda said as she led the group on.

"Miranda, if everyone except me on this planet is female, where exactly do you all come from.

"Only Noble born women are fertile, every year a few are sent out into the galaxy to become pregnant and return here. I feel you should know Queen Adriana has a daughter, Princess Celine."

"How old is the princess?" he asked suspiciously.

"Nineteen Your Majesty."

"You may have to forgive me for asking, but, how old does that make the queen?"

"Twenty-two."

"How is that possible?"

"You'll see just up ahead Your Majesty," Erin said with a smile as she glanced back at Jake.

They soon came to a large pool of water with two enormous statues at the center of it. One was of a man, the other of a woman. Both were naked, the man stood facing the woman his erect cock in one hand, a chain leash attached to a collar around the kneeling woman's neck. He had a look of pure pleasure on his face, and she had her mouth open wide as if waiting for the cock.

"Who are they?" he asked pointing to the statues.

"She is The Goddess Kara-Tea, The first Queen of Staphos. We pray to her for guidance, first in waiting for you, now we will pray to her so that we may understand on how to comply with your commands."

"And him?"

"The God Deamon, Kara-Tea's master. He granted her immortality because of her obedience to him. You, Your Majesty, are now a living conduit of his will."

"Interesting, but, that doesn't explain how a twenty-two year old queen has a nineteen your old daughter."

"Watch there Your Majesty," Heather said indicating to three women in long white robes, one carrying a baby walked along a narrow path out to the statues. When they got there, the woman carrying the baby dropped it into the water. soon after, the water bubbled wildly and a young fully grown woman was pulled out of the pool by the three women.

"How? What?" Jake asked in complete shock.

"Lord Deamon's gift to us, the pool ages women to eighteen years of age with all the knowledge she will ever need."

"Why?"

"As you noted, Your Highness, we are a planet of women. We do not have the time to wait for girls to reach breeding age naturally," Miranda explained.

"What about the boys? Do you feed them that red stuff too?"

"No Your Majesty, you as king are the only man that can ever sire a male child. Gods willing, you will sire a male heir and raise him until he himself comes of age."

"Miranda, isn't it about time for a collection?" Erin asked.

"Any second now."

"'Collection?'" suddenly red liquid erupted from The Statue of Deamon's cock and went to to The Statue of Kara-Tea's waiting mouth. Seconds later, it poured out of the statue's pussy into a waiting basin. There, more women in white robes began to collect it by the bucket full. "Wait a second, I drank statue cum!"

"You drank Lord Deamon's gift to you Your Majesty, it made you our king," Miranda answered.

"We best keep moving," Jake said giving Claire's leash a slight tug.

They soon arrived at the palace and were quickly escorted to the throne room once Miranda gave word at the gate that the king had at long last come to rule Staphos. The throne room was large and beautiful. White and black marble made up the floor, walls, and ceiling. There was a thick red plush carpet that served as a waling path from the near twenty foot tall doors to the dais where the throne sat. The throne was made of black wood and a red leather cushion. The walls were decorated with several paintings of what Jake guessed were depictions of Deamon dominating Kara-Tea. Some showed her sucking him, others showed her getting fucked in every position imaginable, others showed painful punishments.

His eyes finally drifted back to the throne were a strikingly beautiful red-head now sat. Her hair was long easily falling to her mid-back, she had vibrant green eyes and fair skin. She wore a long green silk dress that held her impressive breasts for all to behold and was slit on both sides from ankle to thigh. She wore a thin gold band around her head. He knew she had to be Queen Adriana.

Sitting to her right, on the Dias itself, was another woman with long light brown hair and grey-blue eyes. She wore a dress similar to Adriana's in most respects only her's was pink with black accents at the hemlines. Her skin tone was perhaps a bit darker than Adriana's but their facial features were nearly identical. If he didn't know that the woman that was surely Princess Celine was the queen's daughter, he would have easily guessed sister.

"Queen Adriana, Princess Celine, may I present King Jake Lawson, first of his line and name," Miranda said as the group stopped before the throne and the guards women bowed. He glanced down at Claire whom was kneeling at his side, head bowed low, cheeks slowly moving in an out as she continued to suck her dildo gag.

"How did she know my name?" he questioned Erin, the nearest to him.

"Your I.D. badge, Your Majesty." he glanced down at his now ill-fitting flight suit, he had completely forgot the badge was there.

"He has drank of Lord Deamon's gift and survived Guard Commander?" Adriana asked.

"He has my queen, even fucked Claire here into submission right after." The queen glanced at the naked blonde that knelt obediently at her master's side.

"Then my duty as queen is clear," Adriana said as she stood and moved in front of Jake.

"Mother, no! He is not the king, he cannot be, Miranda must be lying," Celine protested.

"Celine, that's enough, you know as Guard-Commander,Miranda's word is beyond contest," Adriana said in a somewhat stern tone. She quickly removed her shoes and kicked them aside. Next she undid the clasp of her dress letting it fall to the floor leaving the busty queen naked for all to see. She then went to her knees, head bowed submissively. Lastly she took the gold band off of her head and set it at Jake's feet. "Welcome to your kingdom Your Highness. I eagerly await the day we are wed, and promise to serve you well as the head of your harem, Master."

"Mother please stand up!" Celine yelled as she moved towards her mother. Two Guards Women stopped her.

"Do not interfere Princess," one of them said.

"The collar and leash meant for the queen, Your Majesty," one of the white robed women said presenting Jake with a large red velvet pillow. On the pillow there was a golden collar with a golden chain coiled up next to it. He took the collar and put it around Adriana's neck, then attached the leash.

"Take that off of her you bastard!"

"I've had enough of your willful little brat," he said giving Adriana's hair a hard yank, forcing the lovely red-head to look up at her master.

"Please Master, she is young and foolish."

"I'm going to make sure she understands her place, then, I'm going to punish you for allowing her to be such a brat. Kneel next to Claire, and wait for your punishment," Jake ordered. Adriana quickly crawled the short distance to the kneeling blonde and knelt next to her.

"I will take whatever punishment you deem appropriate, Master."

"Both of you be sure to watch Celine's punishment. Guards seize her and strip her. Someone bring me lots of rope, a set of nipple clamps, a collar, and a small paddle."

Soon the defiant brunette was stripped and tied as Jake desired. A short length of rope kept her wrists tied behind her back, a second short length tied just above her elbows them together painfully and made her arms useless to her. a long length of rope was tied above her knees, then again below them leaving a small gap bridge by a short length of rope. the last bit of the long rope was tied around Celine's hair which had been fashioned into a pony tail, at the base of the pony tail forcing the captive princess to bend over. Lastly the nipple clamps were placed on so that the chain connecting the clamps went under the length of rope connecting her legs to her pony tail, which caused the clamps to pull down painfully on her nipples.

"Miranda, Erin, hold her. One of you on each arm. I don't want her to fall." he instructed as he took the requested paddle form another guards woman.

"Yes, Your Majesty," the two answered. Jake stood in front of the princess and used the paddle to her chin up causing pain to shoot through her hair and nipples.

"Remember Celine, you brought this on yourself. Before long, like your mother, you will call me 'Master.'"

"Never!" Jake moved behind the princess and raised the paddle. WHACK! "AAAAHHH!!" Celine yelled as her body gave a reflexive jerk to the impact from the paddle. Jake smiled each swat he gave the defiant bitch would result in pain in her ass, nipples, and hair.

"Beg your master to stop when you've had enough," he said with an evil smile. "Are you paying attention Adriana?"

"Yes Master."

"How about you Claire?" he asked looking over at his kneeling slaves. The blonde quickly nodded. "Good," he said before again raising the paddle.

_WHACK! "AAAAHHH!!" _another scream as the paddle came down on the opposite cheek from the last painful swat. For the next three minutes all that could be hard was the crack of the paddle against soft defenseless flesh, and Celine's screams, cries, and sobs of utter agony.

"Please Master I'm sorry. I can't take anymore please Master stop! Celine yelled through pained sobs. Jake gave the paddle to Heather and took a pink leather collar from her. He locked the collar on his newest , moved behind her, dropped his pants, and began to fuck her fast and hard. He groaned as the princess' tight pussy brought relief to the ache that had been building in his cock since Adriana stripped and knelt before him.

"You're so fucking tight Celine, I imagine I'll be fucking you a lot!" he yelled over the sounds of the brunette's moans of pleasure. Everyone on the room watched in awe and one by one over the next twenty minutes every woman in the room from the highest born noble to the lowliest of maids went to her knees as Jake fucked Celine to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. There was no doubting it now. Jake was the king, the living will of Lord Deamon himself. "FUCK YES!!!" Jake roared as he flooded Celine's tight pussy. He quickly undid the knot tied around her pony tail. "Let her go to her knees," he said pulling his half hard cock out of the young girls well fucked snatch. "Suck me clean," he commanded forcing her to take him in her mouth. She sucked and deep throated her master until he finally sent a load of cum down her throat and into her stomach.

"I'm sorry Master, I'm so sorry for being a bad girl." she said tears still streaming down her face. Jake wasn't sure if they were from the paddling for from the deep throating. It didn't matter to him though. All that mattered was that he was sure that the once defiant princess would now be a very obedient .

'If you want to apologize to someone I suggest you crawl over to your mother and apologize to her. After all it's your fault she is about to be punished."

"Yes Master," Celine replied as she began to crawl to her kneeling mother.

"From now on, I want you to call her Mommy."

"Yes Master," she answered as she knelt before her mommy. "Mommy I'm sorry for being a bad girl, and I'm sorry Master is going to punish you for it."

"You've learned your lesson, it's Okay."

"Well, Adriana, how should I deal with you?"

Jake has proven himself to be king beyond all doubt, and gained not one but two lovely slaves as well. How will Jake punish his Queen for allowing Celine to be such a brat? Will he spank her as well? her to cum over and over again? Deny her orgasms? Lock her in chastity for a time? Answer in comments.

A) Spanked. Like Celine? Or differently? What position? What implement(s)?

B) orgasms.

C) Orgasm Denial.

D) Both C and D.

E) The queen is chaste. For how long? Will Jake use something to keep her stimulated and for his cock?

F) Something else. What?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)