More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by personunused personunused

What's next?

The Queen's lust is not satisfied for long

The servant girls, having been raised by virtuous parents, initially refused to Aphrodite's gift but the queen eventually persuaded them. She offered them money, jewellery, rare perfumes and fame as the most beautiful women in the empire. Eventually they surrendered and agreed to perform for her on the condition that they be allowed to marry first. Thus on their wedding night rather than retire to private chambers they made love upon a bed in the middle of the imperial throne room as the queen happily fingered herself.

This arrangement seemed to work at first. The queen could satisfy her lust without becoming distracted from warfare but before the servants' anniversary the inevitable had happened. Both had become pregnant and as their bellies grew the queen's boredom grew likewise. Being no longer useful the young couple were evicted from the castle as soon as their daughters were born.

In spite of having seen this sad end to the servants employment the entire city saw an opportunity for easy money. Formerly rivalled ministers would be found sucking on each other's nipples at court and peasants would break into the castle in hope of performing a dance.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)