More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LadyRayne LadyRayne

What's next?

The Queen's Gambit

(An alternate time and place before all of the chaos unfolded)

The rosy red velvet clouds and the sound of birds chirping told Rayne that morning had broken, her eyes squinted a little as she saw a young man sleeping next to her. As he was sleeping her eyes sat upon him as she blinked to concentrate and wake herself up, it was a beautiful morning. The hill’s were light by the sun slowly appearing from the east, a warm summer breeze filled the air and not many people were around to enjoy the wonderful view. Rayne held a bit of jealousy towards those who had the pleasure to experience this everyday of their lives with no second thought, they knew nothing of the world beyond this place. Jealousy soon turned into pity as she lay back down to admire the young blooded man she had managed to bed, memories from the night before starting making themselves known as she placed a hand through his brown wavy hair. Rayne smirked a little as he moved into her hand, she moved down to his cheek as her thumb rubbed his cheekbone. The man known as Valandras opened his eyelids, his piercing blue eyes soon met Rayne’s blood red ones as Angel met Demon. The hunter stared into her, as did the arrow that stabbed her heart from cupids bow. Deep down she knew they were never meant to be together, like a Queen lusting over her Knight the true victor was the King. Rayne had lusted for her knight until the bitter sweet truth came back to bite her in her perfectly peach sized bottom, over the years Rayne had spilled much blood but for some reason had found joy in a sick way of playing around with people's feelings and emotions. Rayne’s smirk suddenly turned to a smile as he spoke to her, “Good morning Milady” his lips turned into her hand as he kissed it.

At that moment the sun had peaked and it shined brightly upon the celestial being in front of her, his naked skin like a golden bronze, his toned arms and shoulders made her bite her lip. She could see why she was drawn in by this man, a complete one eighty to her, he was definitely a dream boy. The ones you only think imaginable in fantasies or stories, Valandras smiled at her as he lifted his arm an outline of his wing shimmered against the morning sun. It was beautiful, he lay his hand on her waist as he pulled her into him. His wing covered them as his warm embrace pulled her cold and pale body into his, Rayne wondered how on earth someone so pure would fall for a monster like her. She thought to herself as her head nuzzled into his chest and neck, If there ever was such a thing as perfection Rayne was holding it this very second. But like most fairytales things had to come to an end, the night before Rayne had said some very questionable things to Valandras and got caught up in the heat of the moment. Beyond good and evil Rayne knew it was wrong of her to lead on someone so pure and good of heart, love and family were things Rayne knew she could never or would never have. Not as long as she was still killing and marking her way through this terrible world, she was cruelly reminded of everyone she had lost up until now and it made her resent the world more and more with each passing moment. Could one man change the fate of the world? maybe.. but there was one fate that couldn’t be changed and that was Raynes destiny, she held many people's fate and unfortunately someone had to do the dirty work, even if it meant losing everyone.

Rayne’s ruby filled eyes lusted upon the man she saw as her knight, but something deep down made her realise this wasn’t a luxury she could keep forever. Thing’s almost felt too perfect in that moment as she sighed and turned, the rogue sat at the edge of the bed and collected herself for a moment, like a lamb to the slaughter Rayne wondered why Valandras was being so open with her. She wasn’t sure if he was a fool for believing in her, or if she was stupid enough to be molded like putty in his hands. Sooner or later they heard sounds of the town in a hustle and bustle, she looked upon them for a little while as she stood up naked the half elf remained calm and lost in thought as the world slowly past them by. The Celestial man crawled across the bed as his arms wrapped around his Queen, he traced her neckline with his lips and kissed her skin delicately. Rayne smiled and leaned back before shaking her head with a gentle laugh. “I must go soon I have a contact I must meet.. It’s of the most importance to be there today.” she pulled herself off the bed and grabbed her clothing as she started getting changed. Valandras looked rather sad as he watched her get ready to leave, “But we’ve barely had the chance to really talk and get to know one another, How about dinner tonight on me?..” he said as he started walking and talking to her in the nud. “My sweet boy.. Valandras.. I don’t think you understand the predicament me and you are in. Our destinies collide in a way they aren’t meant to, and just like a Queen should I have to sacrifice my best pieces to reach the ultimate goal.”

Valandras’ eyes held a sorrow in them, he knew she wouldn’t be his for long and even so he couldn’t keep her. Rayne was way too unpredictable and never spoke about her work in front of him before, deep beneath the surface Rayne was conflicted and unsure of what her next move was. Valandras swept back her hair and placed gentle kisses upon her neck, “Then so be it.. I’ll do whatever I need to be with you Rayne.. Nothing else matters to me.” like butter melting in her hand Rayne smirked and finally got her boots on. “Only time will tell dear.. “ she stood and walked over to the door. “Meet me at the tavern near the edge of the city later.. dinner does sound nice and we can discuss things in more detail later.” the rogue winked at her lover and left him to his own free will. Rayne went on to gather the Intel she needed and meet up with her informant, it took Rayne most of the day to get her things done. As night started to fall she was in two minds whether to leave now and not hurt Valandras anymore or go and keep lying to herself about who she really was, the half elf stood outside the door to the tavern for a while really contemplating her decision. Rayne snarled and pushed the feeling aside, "I do what I want when I want.. Feelings have nothing to do with it." She smirked and headed inside to see him once again.

Rayne’s confidence soon soared as she thought about her real purpose, across the room Valandras sat looking clean, tidy and handsome. His flocks of hair brushed back as one persistently dangled from one side of his head, for once he looked a little more edgy than his normal good self. It made Rayne bite her lip, “Hmm.. It seems my charm is rubbing off on you dear..” she chuckled and smiled towards him. “Could my knight be turning into a more valuable piece..” the rogue raised an eyebrow and took her coat off, placing it on the back of the chair she sat down and stared at him again. Her mind became a whirlwind of change and emotion, could he be adapting? could he be changing to suit her needs? these were the kind of questions that swirled around in her head. She had recalled countless times in the past of how Valandras was and how he put himself in this world but most importantly how he portrayed himself to her was without a doubt something Rayne would always question, tonight had seemed different to her maybe what she had said to him earlier struck a chord with him. Thoughts aside Rayne was by far impressed that he made this move, such a powerful move. Could he be in fact trying to take her Kings piece?, Rayne’s heart, mind, soul and body were all conflicted with one another. Her heart was saying stop the nonsense and games with this young man, her mind wanting to keep going to really see how far he was willing to go. Was he willing to sacrifice all he had for her?, her soul ached for the perfect companion and he was a good match for her but their destinies were meant for different things and she could sense that. And finally her body, Rayne became more physically attracted him like this. Showing her he could be more made her think twice about him, more than she had ever anticipated.

As the night progressed Rayne played footsies under the table with him and admired his subtle and generous actions, they wined and dined to their heart’s content until eventually they knew it was coming to a conclusion. Rayne had held his hand for most of the night on the table, he gently caressed it and rubbed her fingertips. Slowly intertwining their hands Valandras stared into her with his piercing blue eyes, “Rayne.. my sweet beautiful Rayne.. be mine forever..” he said with a low grunt. Rayne became a little flustered and blushed a little, she smiled and then really thought about it for a second. “In another life we would have been star crossed lovers.. the wheel of fate has already spoken to me, I wish I could my dear but the gods have already decided my fate and you should stay away from me If you know what’s good for you. I won’t drag you along with me..” Rayne let go of his hand and got up to leave that very second, finally doing what her heart told her. She had to let him go now or never, as she walked out the door she felt a tear roll down her face. “Gahh.. stupid feelings..” she punched the wall and moved on, she didn’t get very far before Valandras pulled her back into a hug. He sighed as he pulled her closer into his chest, “Rayne.. you can’t just go, let me protect you let me be your King..” she felt a little whimper exit her as she wept. His hand gently ran through her hair as he kissed her head, “I.. can’t.. go and find someone more worthy..” she said back to him slowly pushing him away.

“Fine.. then deny this..” he grabbed Rayne and shoved her up the wall into a hot and passionate kiss, he pressed into her and moved his hands down her sides. After a few minutes he broke the kiss and stared into her eyes again, “Where’s your denial now?..” she smiled and winked. Rayne heated from the moment she shoved him into the opposite wall, “That’s my line.. I decide when we do things Valandras..” her voice deepened as her eyes turned to black. Horns slowly appearing as she licked her lips, tail pointed in the air slowly waving behind her as she changed form in front of the angelic being. “For one night.. You shall be king.. and I’ll treat you like the good little boy you are..” she said as her tail wrapped around his throat, Valandras looked in doubt at first until her tail wrapped around his neck. He changed again just like a chameleon, his wings slowly started to appear around her as she pulled him into another kiss. Angel and demon lovers showing their passion in the streets, Rayne shoved him against the wall and stuck her tongue in his mouth. “Hmm.. my pet.. I want you here and now..” not caring one bit of others passing Rayne delved into his pants and rubbed against his already hard member, the demon queen chuckled and tightened her grip around his neck. Turning around she danced and rubbed her ass against his groin teasingly, “Dirty boy.. fuck me right here..” she pulled her pants aside and grabbed his hand placing it on her breasts. The demons ass cheeks rubbed along the base of his throbbing cock, Valandras grunted and moaned she knew he wanted it badly. Leaning forward a little she teased the tip into her entry, wet folds caressing his tip she moaned and bit her lip in anticipation.

“Ahh.. Rayne..” Valandras moaned as his cock slid into her wet folds, Rayne gasped and hooked her arms around his neck. He picked up her legs and started fucking her holding her in place, “Yessss.. “ he pulled her knees up to her head nearly as he leaned back aganst the wall and pivoted his hips to slam into her. Rayne’s pussy on show and very wet she leaned her head back on his shoulder and panted happily, her one hand stroked his cheek as she kissed him again. “Fuck me..yes.. so fucking dirty.. my little pet.” the demons tail moved to caress his balls and then tighten around the bottom of his cock, she felt herself losing more and more control. She bit into his neck and moaned into the night, “Im..I’m cumming.. “ she moaned as did Valandras, his own semen invading her womb as her pussy gushed from orgasm. Both hot and heavy Rayne panted with happiness as she changed back into her more natural form, Valandras’ wings made sure she was put back down gently. The pair stared at each other with a smirk, “That was really fucking hot Rayne..” he said adjusting himself before leaning back against the wall. Rayne got herself together and walked backwards towards the shadows, “I said one night.. and now thats done I have other things to attend to my pet..” she said slipping into the darkness. Her red eyes standing out in the darkness until eventually they were gone too, Valandras could hear Rayne giggling in the shadows. The celestial smiled and started his walk home, “Farewell my lady..” he said as he lit up a cigar and walked away. Rayne watched his every move and just before she could no longer see him the rogue tilted her head and smiled.

“That’s what I call.. Checkmate..”

FIN

What awaits the Infamous Rayne in the chapter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)