More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Xirix7 Xirix7

What's next?

The Psychology of Nudity Humiliation

Before I understood I had a small penis humiliation fetish, I understood I had a candaulist fetish. Though I had no idea it was a thing, and that other men had it, and that it even had a name for itself. But unlike most candaulists, I incorporated into mine a humiliation aspect to it.

When I first got to second base with my first high school girlfriend, Tanya, I asked her if I was the first guy to ever see her (magnificent Playboy) tits. She said yes, but then she checked her answer, and told me that a year before, she had to lower her gown in front of a 30 year old doctor she had never met before, because she had to go into her clinic without an appointment and didn't get her female doctor.

When she told me this, something strange happened. I had just seen her naked breasts for the first time an hour before, and had felt them up and sucked on them. The first time I had ever enjoyed a girl's breasts in my life, and I loved it, of course. But what I didn't expect is that I was secretly turned on by another man getting to see them. And on top of that, I was secretly turned on by her humiliation over this and spanked it to the thought of it. While candaulism is a definite fetish, most candaulists are not couple it with a humiliation fetish and merely get a hard on when another man sees their wife or girlfriend in the nude.

I understood that for a 10th grader to feel this way that it was unusual, so I didn't share this with my closest male friends. But the humiliation fantasies spread wings, so to speak, and I not only began to masturbate to my girlfriend being to strip naked in front of guys she would hate to see her in the nude. We broke up as people in 10 grade often do.

Now in 11th grade, my spank it fantasies began to include my own humiliation, and being to strip naked in front of some bitch who hated me, and as a cheery on top, she would berate me over my small penis, and do it to my face, laughing, snickering, and making hand gestures that I was small-hung. It obsessed me. I went on line and found a lot of scenarios written about and even portrayed in porn. But I didn't find a lot of what I wanted, because too much of it was CFNM laughter bullshit, where the guy would be nude in front of 5 women, and all of them, including the guy, were laughing over his small penis.

My fantasies were WAY worse. The man and/or women were deeply humiliated, and felt the sting of being shown off to the world. The girl had her dress torn off and was standing in the middle of the dance floor in nothing but her panties, showing her tits off to every guy who'd ever dreamed of her in the nude. The guy - me - has his sweat shirt and sweat pants yanked off of him in a fight with some bitch who intended to strip him and his t-shirt and shorts go along with the sweats, and he's totally nude: his classmates calling his penis a baby carrot and he's devastated for life. Fucking HOT.

In this I created a scenario that became standard: The guy doesn't want to be nude; he's or accidentally nude; he's nude in front of the worst imaginable girl to be nude in front of; the girl or girls take a good look at him from head to toe; the girl or girls get a good look at his penis; the girl or girls react and laugh at his being small hung; the guy demonstrates by his reaction that he's been completely humiliated.

The problem was I became so obsessed by it that I wanted to experience it. How often could I do it? Not often. I'd eventually be like SpongeBob "ripping his pants", and women would understand this and would believe me to be pathetic. But there had to be a way to experience it again and again and make it a new experience - from the point of view o the female observer(s) - each time. I would work on it. I would develop it. But first, I would try it out.

As you read in the previous chapter, I did try it out and the result was amazing and I spanked it to reliving the moment again and again. But there was something else I wanted: I wanted to know how my girlfriend thought about my being caught in the nude, and in front of the other girl, who was my girlfriend's Ex's new girlfriend. I wanted to find out from my girlfriend how she reacted to it happening, and how the other girl thought of it happening to me.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)