More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lisa Lisa

Who are you?

The Professor

"You," you said while pointing at her, "come here for a moment," then you looked around, "The rest of you, dismissed. See you all next time. Don't forget, attendance is mandatory."

She walked down the steps and approached the desk in front of you. You were looking at the students list and asked, "What's your name?"
"Ehm, Lisa Perdu," she said, wondering what this was about.
You nodded and looked up from the list, "Where were you with your mind? I noticed you weren't paying much attention and I think you were in distant lands by the looks of it."
She blushed slightly, "Ehm, yes, well, I normally pay attention, but I guess my lack of sleep made me drift away from time to time."
"You know you won't pass this class if you keep doing that, Lisa?" you asked rather firmly.
She nodded her head and sighed, "Yes, professor, I know. I'll do better next time."
You looked her over, lingering briefly with your eyes on the globes under her loose sweater and bent a little over your desk towards her, "Let me enlighten you a little. Almost every topic I hold lectures about will be questioned in the exams. Not everything is covered in the text books, so you do need to take notes and keep up." You imagined what she'd look like without her clothes and felt a stirring in your groin.

"I did take notes during the previous lectures and I probably can get..." she started defensively.
Your face approached hers over the desk even more, you could smell her slightly flowery perfume, "Copying notes isn't the same as writing down key parts to remember what I spoke about."
She didn't, couldn't nor wanted to step back, her heart started to beat faster while you were so close to her. The musky scent of your aftershave evoking earlier thoughts.
She nodded in defiance, "Yes, professor."
"I normally don't do this, but if you want, we can go over the lecture together sometime," you offered with a rather insisting tone, your thoughts considering many other things you could do together instead.
She didn't need to think about that and nodded eagerly, "That would be great, professor, I do want to graduate."
"Yes, I can imagine. I don't see many women of your age attending my lectures, so my guess is that you either need to study to get a decent job, or switched directions so often that you're still studying," you said while straightening to your full height in an authoritative way behind the desk.
She blushed a little and took a deep breath, "I... ehm... dropped out when I was younger and have been working to save up to start studying again."

"Right, well, I hope this works out for you," you said, "what time suits you best for reviewing today's lecture? My last lecture finishes at 5pm today, any time after that is fine by me."
She thought for a moment then smiled, "Oh, 5pm is a good time for me, too."

What happened at 5pm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)