More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lisa Lisa

What happened at 5pm?

You took her home

She entered the lecture hall at 10 past 5pm. You looked up from your papers hearing the door close and smiled, "Ah, Lisa, how nice of you to come." Then your tone turned a little firmer, "You're late."
She glanced at the clock above the whiteboard while she walked up to your desk, then at you, "It's only..."
"Well past 5pm," you said, "which isn't what we agreed on. I hate it when people aren't punctual. You're always on time for my classes, so why not now?"
She looked down and sighed, "I'm sorry, professor."
You lifted her chin and looked into her eyes, "It's okay this time, but I expect you to be punctual next time."
"Yes, professor," she nodded.
You smiled, "Good. Let me gather my things and we go."
She watched you while you gathered everything in your bag and put on your coat.
"That's all," you said while heading for the exit, "come."
As you walked down the hallway towards the main entrance, she asked, "Where are we going, professor?"
You glanced at her, continuing to walk, "My home, of course."
You saw her eyes widen briefly, then focussed on where you went crossing the parking lot. You stopped at the driver's side of your car.
"Get in", you said as you got behind the steering wheel after dropping your bag on the rear seat.

She got into the passenger seat and placed her bag on the floor between her legs.
You drove off and after leaving the campus you asked, "Aside missing most of my lecture today, how are you getting on with your classes?"
"Okay, I guess. It took me a little to get into the rhythm if attending classes and studying. I'm unaccustomed to it, having worked for almost 10 years," she said looking out the side window.
"Mmm mmm, yes, I can imagine. Do you often drift off?"
She shook her head, "No, professor, not very often."
"You can call me, John. So you only drift off in my classes?" you asked with a faked undertone of disappointment.
"Not really, only today and one time last week. Both after a short night," she admitted.
He slowed down a little and glanced at you, "What did you miss last week?"
"The conditioning lecture from your psychology class, profe... ehm, John"
As you turned a corner you glanced at her sternly, "You will need to know the material, it'll tie in with one of the upcoming psychophysical lectures."
"I've read the chapters in the textbook to catch up on what I'd missed."
"That's not enough, Lisa, there are things that I explain in my lectures that aren't covered in the books."
She frowned, "But what if someone is sick and miss out on it?"
"I'll take that into account when grading. Unless they don't have a valid sick note," you replied, then placed a hand on her shoulder as you reversed to park.

You got out of the car and lead her into your home. You guided her into the living room, "I'll be right back." Then headed into the room opposite of the hall, being your study. You placed your bag against the desk and dropped your coat over a chair. You removed some papers from your desk and put them into a drawer, just in case you ended up in there with her, then went into the living room. You found her sitting on the couch, looking around.
"Nice place you have, John," she said with a smile.
You smiled back, "Thanks," then nodded towards the kitchen, "I'm going to make dinner, do you have any plans for later this evening?"
She shook her head, "No, I don't have to work tonight."
You inspected the fridge while asking, "Oh, what do you do?"
She got up from the couch and followed you into the kitchen, looking around, "I work at the cinema down-town at nights."
"As what?" you said closing the fridge.
She leaned against the counter, "I tend the ticket booth and the snack bar and clean up if I have the late shift."
You chuckled.

You knew that the last films of the day were x-rated and that meant she'd had to clean up all the cum stains and other mess left behind. "Anything to drink while I cook? I have wine, juices, tea, coffee and water," you said while looking at her.
"Wine is fine, white please," she said, then asked, "What are you going to cook?"
As you got a bottle of wine from the rack you replied, "Just a pasta. Isn't the cinema losing a lot of business now that loads of people have home entertainment, DVDs and such?"
"A little, but there are still quite a few people who enjoy watching films in the cinema. The indies are very popular with students," she said while watching you pour her a glass of wine.
You handed her her glass and filled a glass with water for yourself. You nodded at her words, "What about the late night shows?"
"Surprisingly, the popularity decreased barely. I guess the ones who come to watch it enjoy getting aroused in a somewhat public place," she said shyly.
You nodded and grabbed pans from the cupboard, then the ingredients and started to prepare the meal. You looked at her as she took a sip from her wine, "Do you ever watch any of the late night flicks yourself at work?"
She blushed and nodded slowly, "Ehm... Yes, sometimes." Then lowered her gaze to her glass.
"I bet they do affect you, don't they?" you asked.
She blushed even more and nodded slowly again.
You leaned a little towards her, "Tell me, how do they affect you?"
"Ehm... ehm..." she started as she looked away, "I... ehm... get... aroused, if they're good."
You grinned, "Yes, now that is a good example of an unconditioned reaction to a conditioned stimulus. Which is part of the lecture you've missed."
"Oh," she said still blushing, "I didn't know."
"Let me give you an example of a conditioned reaction to a conditioned stimulus," you said while stirring the pasta. "Let's say I arouse you a lot or you think back to something that arouses you a lot and do this," you said while ticking the spoon against the edge of the pan, "eventually you will get aroused when I tap against the pan if we repeat it often enough."
She looked surprised, "Really? I can hardly believe that."
"Oh believe me, conditioning can be very powerful," you said and grinned.

You filled two plates with the now ready pasta and placed the plates on the dining table. She sat down while you fetched your glass of water and the bottle of wine, then sat down opposite her.
"Enjoy," you said smiling.
She sniffed up the aroma of the pasta sauce and smiled, "Oh, I will, it smells great. Bon appetit."
You both delved in and you explained a bit more about how conditioning works and affects behaviour, while she sipped from her wine listening to you. When she finished her wine you refilled her glass before she could protest. Gradually you changed the subject to today's lecture and continued after you both finished the meal.

You got up from your chair and approached her, "Let me give you an example of the psychophysical reaction we discussed today."
She looked up at you and nodded, "Sure," then got up from her chair.
"Hug me like you would hug a very close friend," you said and held out your arms.
She nodded and wrapped her arms tightly around your waist and snuggled against you, placing her head against your upper chest and shoulder. The sensations of her breasts pressing against you caused a stirring in your loins.

"Keep hugging me," you said while caressing her back. And after a few moments you asked, "It makes you feel good and a little happier, right?"
She nodded against you, "Yes, it does," and gave a little squeeze with her arms.
"That's the effect of the release of endorphins," you explained and started to grind your groin gently against her lower belly, feeling your member swell while you cupped one of her buttocks. As she didn't stop you, you pressed her tighter against you and squeezed her buttock.
"This feels better, doesn't it?" you whispered as you felt her nipples awakening against you.
She nodded slowly, then hesitantly asked, "Isn't this inappropriate?"
"No, not at all," you said shaking your head, "we're not at school." You ground your groin a little firmer against her, "Tell me what you experience, Lisa."
She let out a soft sigh, her breathing quickened a little and you felt her nipples stiffening, "It feels good and ehm... a little... ehm..."
You chuckled soft, "Don'be shy, tell me."
She took a breath then uttered, "A little... aroused."
"That wasn't so hard," you said, "it's a natural response, nothing to be ashamed of. Does it feel better than with your boyfriend or husband?"
She shrugged, "I don't have one at the moment. I want to focus on my study."
"That is an excellent resolve," you said as you massaged her buttock.

What did you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)