More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ericw1970 Ericw1970

What's next?

The Problem

Lisa lay back, covering her face with her hands, exhausted as her large breasts heave. “What’s the matter babe?” Brian asks. She uncovers her face and says, “I don’t think I do enough to please you.” “Baby, what the fuck are you talking about?” Brian responds, sitting by her. “You’re fabulous in bed.” Lisa sighs. They had just has sex, once again ending with him blasting cum in her mouth as he thrusted his giant dick in between her breasts. While she didn’t mind giving him tittie jobs, it was getting a little stale, and it was because she simply couldn’t take all of his long, girthy dick in her. “But I want to do so much more for you!” she says. “I want to be able to fit all of you inside me, or at least in my mouth. And there is NO WAY that thing will EVER get in my ass!” He holds her, saying “Baby it’s OK, really. I’m happy with all you can do, and I love you.” She looks at him and smiles, saying “And I love you too, sweetie, but I want you to have what I can’t seem to give.” He holds her awhile longer, then gets up saying, “Shit! We better get a move on if we’re gonna make it to Steve and Jill’s house.” Lisa quickly looks at the clock and yells “Fuck!” and scrambles out of the bed to get dressed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)