More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ericw1970 Ericw1970

What's next?

At Steve and Jillians

Brian and Steve were hanging outside by the pool while Lisa and Jillian were in the kitchen getting snacks ready for everyone. After a few hours being there drinking and laughing and having a good time, Lisa asks Jillian, “Hey Jill, can I ask you something?” She replies “Of course, sweetie!” Lisa quickly thinks it through in her head, and after a pause says, “So I’ve got a little problem with Brian . . . in the bedroom.” Jillian turns and looks at her friend, concerned. “Oh no! Oh, what’s the matter?” Lisa replies, “Well, actually it’s a BIG problem, not a little one. Big as in his cock. It’s huge. I can’t fit all of it in me anywhere, no matter how hard I try. I just don’t know what to do anymore!” Jillian is a little taken aback by this, but re-assures her friend. “Aww, now it’s OK. I have no problems with Steve, and he has a big dick.” “No, Jill, seriously you don’t understand. Brian’s cock is like . . .” “Like what, dear?” she asks. “It’s like King Kong’s fucking dick! I mean, it has GOT to be twelve inches long and almost eight around. I can’t fit that thing anywhere!” Jillian stares at Lisa, her mouth making a small “o” shape. “Holy fuck!” she says. “I know, right?!” replies Lisa. “What the fuck am I supposed to do?” she asks. Jillian, the wheels quickly turning in her head, assures Lisa everything will be OK while thinking to herself, “I have GOT to fuck this thing!” Jillian looks at her friend, smiling, and says, “Sweetie, I have something to tell you . . .”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)