More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Serca45 Serca45

What's next?

The Principle

Chapter 2- The Principle

The next few hours feel like an eternity, no matter how hard I try I can't stop thinking about this morning. What else could have I said? Should I attempt to speak to her again? It eats me up inside to see her that way, but I'm not sure I can help.

For the millionth time today I wipe sweat from my brow. All damn day I've been feeling weird. I feel hot, my fingers have felt tingly, my tongue feels extra sensitive, and I've had trouble sitting still. Maybe I'm just over thinking it though, just too much coffee on an empty stomach or something. I need to just relax.

The second I push away from my large oak desk and close my eyes I'm interrupted...

*Beep*

"Um sir Sonya would like to speak to you in her office."

I give a small groan before pushing the button "Ok, thank you"

God, that is never good news. That woman has to be the most intimidating principle in history. She rarely talks much, but when she does her words cut to your core. I take deep calming breaths as I slowly shuffle to her office. As approach the doorway I see that unlike most days her door is wide open. I feel my heart rate spike as I lock eyes with her. She is sitting completely still, her fingers intertwined on the massive black desk infront of her.

Her black hair is up in its signature tight bun, her lips are the same scarlet red as always, and her bright green eyes are piercing as ever. Her black pants suit is perfectly pressed, and her golden pen dangles from her necklace directly between her massive breasts.

"Shut the door, and have a seat Johnathan."

I feel a shutter down my spine at the sound of my full name.

"Yes... Ma'am..." I say like a kid in trouble.

As I sit down I'm starkly aware of how much taller than me she is. She has to be atleast 6'6 and it never stops shocking me. For nearly 10 seconds she just stares at me before taking a deep breath and speaking with venom in her voice.

"Do you like helping people?"

"Um ma'am I..."

She interrupts me "Shhhh... A yes or no will suffice."

I'm endlessly confused "Y... Yes..."

She unfolds her hands, one manicured nail begins tapping her desk "Interesting... Well can you help me understand something?"

I gulp "Yes..."

The tapping stops "Why did Haley Kerchaval leave your office in tears today?"

Gah! I should have known thats what this was about "Well... Um... Ma'am she was having a personal problem and she came to me for help... Unfortunately I wasn't able offer much advice that she wanted to hear."

She stays unmoving "And what exactly would this issue be?"

I'm shocked "Well ma'am you know I can't betray her confidence, that's confidential."

Her finger starts tapping again "Nothing is confidential unless I say so... That young woman came to you, poured her heart out I like I've never heard her do with anyone, and you offered her nothing but empty consolations..."

My head is spinning "I... How do you... That's illegal... You can't listen..."

She puts her finger up to her lips "Shhhh... I just happened to over hear, and what I heard was severely disappointing... So here's what is going to happen now... You are going to go back to your office, you will wait for young Haley to arrive, and when she does you are going to allow her to suck your cock as much as she wishes... Then you will await further instructions... Is that CRYSTAL clear?"

I feel like I've been punched in the gut "WHAT!?! You... You... Have you lost your mind!?!"

She is unwavering and gives a simple "No..."

I hop out of my chair "This... I'm not discussing this... That is... So inappropriate and quite literally insane that I don't even have words..."

I walk briskly to the door and with a shaky hand attempt to open it, bit it doesn't budge an inch "Wh... What is this open this door immediately!"

She stares coldly at me "I will after we finish our discussion... Now tell me Jonathan would you like for Haley to be kicked out of her college before she even starts? To see her dad be arrested for embezzlement? To have every lewd picture she has taken for her boyfriend be plastered all over the internet? Because those will be the consequences for defying me... It would honestly be a shame for you to do that to her... I'd prefer if you just helped her like I asked."

I back against the door "Wh... What are you saying... I... I don't understand..."

Her nail again begins to tap "I mean what I just said, if you refuse that's what will happen... I have connections at the college so getting her expelled would be simple... I have evidence of her father embezzling a decent amount of money from his employer that could be emailed to the police at anytime... And her phone was hacked just this afternoon, I've already got a mock up of what her site would look like if I were to just say the word."

She turns her computer screen and what greets me is unbelievable. There she is smiling, her blue hair and eyes beaming, her pale white skin glowing, and her small taught tits barely being covered by her hands. Just below her is a large button that says "If you are 18+ push enter now and meet the hottest new adult actress!"

I quickly avert my eyes "This isn't happening..."

She shrugs "It seems it is... Now take this envelope, read the rules and instructions, memorize them, then shred it... It shouldn't be hard for the most part you will be improvising or following her lead as you see fit but I do have some keys lines for you to say... Then that's it just wait in your office for Haley and do your job."

"Even... Even if this is all true... Even if I did what you said... Do you really think that young woman will want to suck the dick of an ugly old overweight guidance counselor!?!"

She speaks with a slightly sarcastic tone "Now Jonathan That is no way to speak about yourself, those words aren't who you are..."

I close my eyes as my own words wash over me, this can't really be happening...

*Click*

The door behind unlocks as the terrifying woman before my pushes a button and speaks into a small microphone, her words echo through the school...

"Haley Kerchaval please report the the guidance office."

I stare in shock as she smiles "So... Do you like to help people?"

I avert my eyes to the ground as I grab the envelope and exit her office...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)