More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexybjgal69 sexybjgal69

What's next?

The Principal's Office

(((If all you see is this--you aren't playing in game mode--and will have a broken and unenjoyable experience. If you see other text beyond this--you are good to go.)))

{if Character Creation < 100} If you are seeing this text--you didn't go through Character Creation. You will have a broken and unenjoyable experience. select Character Creation below. {endif}

{if Character Creation = 100}

Leah headed toward the office and thought about what the principal would want to talk to her about. Hopefully nothing bad. Had she missed her duty morning? She could never keep track.

Eventually, she made it to the front office. She waved at Amber the older middle-aged secretary who helped keep the school running more than anyone else. The registrar, a rotund black woman, was hard at work in her office and didn't even notice as Leah passed by.

The principal's door was open, and Leah stood in the entryway as if asking for permission to come further.

"Ah, Miss Williams," he said with a smile, "come on in. Take a seat." Principal Howard stood from his desk and motioned for one of the chairs in front of his work area. He closed the door as Leah made herself comfortable.

Was that the door latch locking? Leah thought for a second but figured it probably wasn't.

"You wanted me to come by Mr. Howard?" Even though Leah had worked there for some time she always felt formality was better with the boss.

"Yes, there was something I wanted to discuss with you." He moved around his desk and took a seat.

"Of course." Leah raised an eyebrow.

"This is your tenure year, you know this correct?" The man of middle years, maybe late 40s but closer to mid-50s asked as he readjusted his tie.

"I do." Leah nodded adding "I am looking forward to it." Awkward. Oh God was he going to try to make me coach? I can't say no. Please don't ask me to coach. She worried.

"I bet you are." he said "So you like the school and the area? Trying to settle down?" he added a smile.

"That's the plan," Leah said not sure what this was all about. "My Fiancé and I are getting married this year."

"Oh yeah, that's right. Do you have a date yet?"

"Right before spring break," she told him adding the calendar day. She had it memorized. Her Fiancé Jonathan was such a sweetheart. He was an engineer and did some kind of wireless engineering for a Korean company. Leah didn't know exactly what he did because it was too complex. But they were a good match. She needed someone to handle the numbers while she was the creative one.

She had been with Jonathan for over 3 years and when he popped the question three months ago--she had to say yes. But why was he asking this?

"So you do want to stay in the area and put down some roots then?" he said a bit awkwardly. Hadn't she just answered that?

"Yes," she said not giving away the feeling of uncertainty on her face "We like it here." Pleasant Plains had a wonderful small-town feel with a local university attached. This meant lots of funding for the local school since many of the parents were intellectuals.

"Miss Williams..." he paused--trying to get his thoughts together. "Getting tenure is an important part of a teacher's career. One thing you need to understand though is that sometimes past performances can affect whether or not one gets tenure."

All of her observations had been decent, some excellent. Was she getting fired!? No that can't be it.

"O.... okay," Leah said slowly as if agreeing but not quite sure where this was all going.

"Miss Williams, I am afraid there is a very good chance that you won't get tenure this year." He said flatly--throwing Leah off guard. Her facial expression was one of shock as her eyes widened.

"Um, what?" Leah said perplexed "Why is that? I haven't had a bad observation?" Leah thought she might cry. Why was he saying this? The year just started. Is he digging his pocket for his phone in the middle of this!? This is so unprofessional. Jesus.

"The thing is Miss Williams" he spoke as he manipulated his phone, she wasn't sure why--probably some "important" email or message from a board member or someone at the central office. "Pleasant Plains High School and the people of Pleasant Plains have a very very high standard of education. And we expect our teachers to perform to their utmost."

"Is this about testing?" she asked still confused and not quite hit by the shock of the situation. Sure her students hadn't blown any standardized tests out of the water but they all showed growth.

"Oh no Miss Williams," he said almost reassuringly "Your student's test scores are fine. I'm afraid it has a bit more to with this." He tapped the screen of his phone and then turned the screen to face Leah.

Leah froze. She couldn't believe what she was watching. What she was hearing. The sounds emanating from his phone were full of slurping and groaning. Leah's eyes widened and she couldn't even speak.

"Miss Williams I didn't know you were an actress." he moved his hand to his phone's screen and adjusted the time of the video. He had to quickly turn the volume down as the sounds emanating from it were something out of an R-rated movie. Indeed--they were worse. He silenced the loud moans of sensual pleasure and showed Leah the screen again. Leah had to look away. This couldn't be happening.

"I...I...don't know what that is," she said feebly, her voice shaken.

"Okay Miss Williams," he said facing the phone once more toward himself. "Let's not be coy. You know that is you in that video. Ah ah, I'm not finished--We both know it's you on the video and we both know what would happen to any chance of you getting tenure if that video were...to happen to surface where it shouldn't. And think how your fiancé would feel. Does he know about your past?"

Leah was in such shock and fear her eyes began to well up.

"Of course, he doesn't know." She cried softly fighting back a slew of tears "And how did you get that?" she asked meekly.

"Oh, that's not for you to worry about Miss Williams." He handed her the box of tissues on his desk as if he wasn't a huge asshole.

Leah could not believe that this was happening. It had been so long since she had made such a terrible mistake that she had even fooled herself into thinking it hadn't happened.

It was just a stupid youthful mistake. Leah had been very reserved in her youth but when she went off to college she let loose. Sure she partied it up like everyone else but when reality hit and she couldn't afford college she turned to a gamble. She agreed to shoot a porno. But they promised that it would only be available in New Zealand--and just on DVD. As if anyone watched DVDs anymore. Leah wiped away tears with the proffered tissues as she recalled the various scenes. The money hadn't even been that good anyway. Not worth this.

"Please Mr. Howard," she pleaded "that is not who I am that was just a stupid mistake in college. Please don't tell anyone about this. Please." the last word tinged with desperation. Desperation Mr. Howard was all too ready to exploit.

"Don't worry Miss Williams," he said almost consolingly "it doesn't have to get out at all."

"Thank you so much Mr. Howard I rea--" he cut her off.

"But YOU are going to have to make sure that it doesn't end up in the public's eye. No way you could get tenure if the good Christian people of Pleasant Plains saw you doing this." He showed Leah the phone again with an act so filthy she had to look away again.

"Please just turn it off," she begged, wiping away more tears. "I'll do whatever you want. Do you need a coach? I'll coach. Do you need someone for afternoon bus duty? I'll do it. I'll even run detention. Just please don't say anything." Surely he would be reasonable. They always needed extra help around the school--she would do whatever they needed.

"Miss Williams I don't need you to do any of those additional duties," he said with a wolfish grin. Leah gave him an inquisitive look as he wiped away the last tear from her face and composed herself.

"It is very clear that you have a considerable amount of skill at...non-school activities." he looked down at the phone and gloated as he enjoyed a particular scene. **Oh my God. No.** "I think that" **Please don't ask for this oh god--he can't be doing this.** "...If you showed me some of these skills then I might not let this get out."

Leah bit her lip and looked up at the ceiling to bite back tears.

"You--You're blackmailing me?" she asked as if the answer wasn't obvious.

"That's a dirty word, Miss Williams." He looked down at the phone--adjusted the time and showed her the screen "Almost as dirty as what's happening here." She was glad the phone's volume wasn't on or else there would have been the bleating and groaning of a man as that sounded like a mixture of pleasure and as if he were passing a kidney stone. But a kidney stone is not what he was passing through his penis.

"What do you want? And why are you doing this?" she began to cry again, reaching for another tissue.

"Now now," he said soothingly "Don't cry, Miss Williams. It's not all that bad. I just want you to do some of the things you did on this...film...to me. I'm a man--you're a pretty woman. If that's not okay I can just send this to the superintend--"

"NO!? Please don't!? Okay, I'll do it. Just don't." She couldn't let this get out. Her life would be ruined. She wouldn't get tenure. She would likely not get another teaching job but in some shit hole. Surely Jonathan would leave her too when he knew she was lying about her past. But doesn't everyone lie about their sexual past? She had to or Jonathan would never have touched her. She couldn't remember how many one-night stands or other trysts she had in college. She was just having some fun.

"Seems like you know how to work well on your knees Miss Williams," he said with a grin "How about you get over here and show me just how well you do?" {endif}

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)