More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 335 by Gray Gremlin Gray Gremlin

The real life tale?

The Princess & The Peasant

Sean limped into the master bedroom only to stop at the sight awaiting him. Half-leaning and half-lying on the edge of the bed, Whitney posed as sexily as she could in her green holiday-themed babydoll chemise. The straps were pulled down to just over the sides of her shoulders, leaving it precariously held up only by the swells of her large breasts. The green with white lace-trimmed panties had been pulled down to the point that they dangled off a lone foot, which she held out in front of her.

“Pinch me or slap me in the face,” Sean said, his eyes roaming the abundance of skin shown off by the school’s cheer captain and queen bee.

SMACK

“What the hell?!” Sean exclaimed after Whitney wasted no time sliding from her position to move the several necessary feet forward and issue the slap. “You…You didn’t even hesitate to ask why!”

“Seanie,” Whitney began with a chuckle. “You aren’t the first guy to ask me to slap them, and you won’t be the last. Getting this is a dream come true.”

Sean watched as the blonde bombshell emphasized her point by trailing a finger down into the deep valley created by her generous cleavage. Although it hardly seemed important at this moment, Sean couldn’t help but marvel at how the chemise managed to keep from slipping down by only the sheer size of her big breasts.

Yet, despite the fantasy-come-true moment for many of his classmates, this really wasn’t what had Sean flummoxed. Sure, he’d rubbed a few off to Whitney in the privacy of his bedroom over the last few years. Who hadn’t? Nope, other events had him asking to be pinched or slapped, and he felt the need to burst Whitney’s bubble by pointing that out.

“Watching my mom and your dad screw along with what happened last night with her is really why I wanted to make sure this wasn’t a dream. This is the least crazy part,” Sean revealed, gesturing at his scantily-clad classmate. “You did promise this was going to happen.”

“Well, I guess…harumph!” Whitney snorted her annoyance at his revelation. The blonde did add her sexiest pout to regain the mood.

Learning the best ways to keep the confident captain off balance, Sean responded to the pout with a mere shrug of the shoulders. He never expected the battle of wills between them to be amusing and fun. The move worked perfectly as Whitney rolled her eyes and blew out a loud breath of air in further annoyance. Dropping the seduction act, the teenage wet dream grabbed the waist of his pajamas, lowering the garment along with herself to the floor.

“Ah, there you are, little buddy!” Whitney greeted the large cock that sprang out to nearly hit her face. Still, she emphasized the little part to try to antagonize Sean. It didn’t work. So reached out to shake the dick as a person would shake a hand. “Nice to meet you again, Dr. Sean.”

“Is that really how you greet an old friend?” Sean challenged, masking his surprise at how she shook his dick up and down. “After all you’ve been through with him.”

“Fine!” Whitney responded with an exaggerated roll of her head. Leaning forward, she darted her tongue out, allowing her to issue a long lick to the underside of his personal pole.

Sean attempted to hold back his shudder at the wonderful sensation of her tongue, but Whitney noticed the movement and struck. Smirking, she pulled back to look up at her struggling savior.

“Hmm, is that Bridget, Cat, or both that I taste?”

“Wha?! You can taste them?!” Sean exclaimed in shock.

“Not at all,” Whitney revealed, laying it on thick with her victorious smirk.

Sean shocked her yet again with his response by shoving her face. The forceful move caused the beaming blonde to tumble off her knees and onto her back on the floor.

“You’re such a…witch.”

“That’s Miss Elf to you, fuckface,” the pissed-off blonde shot back. “Get on the fucking bed.”

“Are you going to make me?” Sean continued his challenge while kicking off his pajamas, which he did directly at her face.

“You are so dead, Tarver! Good luck outrunning me with that thing on,” Whitney gloated in potential triumph at Sean’s temporary cast.

“As if you scare me,” Sean shot back as he moved past her laid-out body to roll himself onto the bed.

“I should scare you. I scare everyone!” Whitney boasted, showing off her cheerleader agility by hopping onto her feet. That her babydoll finally slipped down her body, leaving her naked barely mattered any longer.

Instead, Whitney walked to the front of the bed, moving back and forth like a stalking cat as Sean positioned himself in the middle of the bed with his head propped up on the headboard with the plush pillows. Satisfied, the queen bee stomped into the walk-in closet. Sean briefly wondered if Whitney might pull out another sexy outfit to regain the upper hand. However, his soon-to-be lover had only sought more room to pick up steam.

Darting out of the walk-in closet in a sprint, Whitney launched herself into the air. Although he flinched, Sean fought off the urge to move further. That proved fortunate, as Whitney landed precisely with one hand and one knee on each side of his body. Breathing a bit rapidly from the move, Whitney grinned as she looked down at Sean.

“Even when you’re healthy, I’m still unstoppable,” she vowed. “So don’t mock me.”

“Did I mock you?” Sean shot back innocently, placing one hand on his chest.

“Fuck you.”

“Isn’t that what you’re about to do?”

“You know, men would kill for this moment. This is a special, rare experience that you’ll brag about for life.”

“Is it really all the rare? I’ve heard otherwise.”

Whitney’s head rocked back at his words.

“Did–Did you just call me an easy slut?!”

“Me? Hey, you’re the one that bragged about many men having this dream come true.”

"Grrr! You are so getting it, Tarver!" Whitney threatened, sitting up on her knees and clenching her fists angrily.

“Yes, I am,” Sean stated triumphantly. Gawd, I love getting under her skin. Why is that?

“Hmm, I guess you take after your mom with that smart mouth, wise ass.”

“My mom? Hahaha. You really don’t know anything. Aunt Brandy is the master of smart mouths in our family,” Sean explained.

Noticing how Sean threw her previous smirk back at her, Whitney mentally kicked herself for letting him get to her again. Men do not put Whitney Diamond in her place; she makes them bow to the queen. Plastering a Cheshire grin on her face, Whitney decided on her next move. Sean didn’t expect her to remain seated on her knees, straddling his legs. Nor did he anticipate the girl reaching up to cup her own breasts with her fingers.

Damn, those are amazing tits, Sean thought, not realizing he'd lost the upper hand already. His blue eyes followed as Whitney placed her palms under those big tits, making them bounce. The way her flesh rippled and her nipples danced in the air with each bounce drew Sean in hypnotically. Even after seeing them bare several times and actually feeling them, Sean grunted out loud in recognition that they might be the most fantastic tits he'd ever seen. Maybe the pair he saw last night was better, but they were different enough with age that he couldn't decide.

Those perfect globes continued their dance as lustful desires began to consume his thoughts. Sean’s body heated up until it felt on fire. Moving his hands up to wipe his now sweaty brow and hair, Sean allowed Whitney the perfect moment to spring into further action.

Taking him by surprise, she yanked his hands toward her, slapping them against those succulent sirens of flesh. Not taking any chances, Whitney held his open palms firmly against her mounds. She used her fingers to squeeze his into her flesh, digging them in for a solid feel of how exceptional her tits were.

“Still think these aren’t special? Not a rare treat?”

Sean didn’t answer as his jaw dropped in delight at playing with those perfect toys.

Rolling her eyes at the lack of a response, Whitney moved forward to take advantage of his open mouth. Dangling her right breast over his mouth, she rubbed her nipple against his lips until it found its new home, pushing into his waiting mouth.

"Oh, yes," Whtiney sighed, feeling Sean’s tongue slide along her nipple. Seeking greater pleasure, she pressed harder against his face, forcing as much tit-flesh as possible into his mouth. A coo escaped her lips as Sean formed a tight seal around her taut, tasty nipple.

Fuck, how is he such a natural? I thought he was only with Beyza before this week. Whitney's thought came from how Sean automatically seemed to know exactly what to do. His tongue tentatively flicked at her extended nipple, toying with it, circling it, pleasuring it. Furthermore, he appeared to know the precise moment to switch over to full-on sucking of her nipple to cause Whitney to squirm.

Rather than switch breasts, Whitney needed more.

Pulling her breast back, the blonde laughed at how she had to push Sean’s face away. He’d tried to keep contact even as she broke it. Crawling, she inched her knees to the necessary position. Reaching down, she grabbed her rescuer’s dick, placing it to point directly at her waiting pussy.

“Fuck, you’re burning up!” Whitney squealed. With her firm grip, she could feel the heat emitting from his throbbing, pulsing member. Turned on more than with any other guy around her age, the teenage sexpot kept her hand on his burning cock, allowing her to rub its head along her now dripping lips.

Unable and unwilling to tease either of them anymore, Whitney placed the crown at her royal entrance and sank down.

"Fuck," Whitney sighed, eyes closed, biting her lip in barely contained pleasure.

“Shit!” Sean groaned, losing himself in the intense feeling of his dick piercing those perfect lips. Holy shit! I’m inside Whitney fucking Diamond. How is this happening?!

“Yeessss!” Whitney hissed as her pussy accepted his first few inches. Sean’s cock wasn’t the biggest she’d ever had, but it probably beat any others owned by guys around her age. She loved the way it spread her inner walls before they smothered it with their velvet grip.

"Motherfucker!" Sean moaned, putting his hands on his forehead as he tried to deal with the overwhelming tightness of Whitney's pussy.

“That you are,” the blonde chuckled.

Whitney continued to take more and more of his great pillar into her by swiveling and angling herself. Although it held a pleasurable pain last night, she mentally thanked her dad for his huge cock as it made taking Sean’s easier. Better to be humbled by the town’s infamous playboy than a guy her age.

“Fuck,” both teens groaned as Whitney finally took all of Sean inside of her.

For the more experienced teen, she loved the way his cock throbbed inside of her pussy. Each throb felt like a mini-earthquake of pleasure. In Sean’s case, he lay frozen underneath her, worried about making any movement as it felt like Whitney’s pussy was squeezing the living daylights out of his soul.

Mounted on top, Whitney began to relish the feeling coursing through her body. Even if Sean wasn’t as big as Harvey, his size was impressive. Her mind marveled at how this fact had gone unnoticed by practically everyone at school until halfway through their senior year. I’m going to need to have a little talk with Beyza. How and why did she keep this such a secret?

Strangely, Whitney started to experience an additional feeling. It felt slightly similar to what she encountered last night with her father, yet they weren’t the same. At first, she had an inkling as to why. Then, it fully hit her.

Whitney felt a connection to Sean. She’d often scoffed when her friends told her that having a connection to their lover made the sexual experiences more intense. Clearly, Lacey grossly overestimated that aspect of her sex life with Austin based on what she witnessed the other night. Still, the teen could finally understand how Lana and Priscilla explained their love lives with Finn and RJ.

Sean had saved her life, and he’d done so while risking his own. They had a shared life-and- experience that she doubted anyone could ever match. Despite her promises of rewards for him, Whitney finally could comprehend the bond they now shared for the rest of their lives. It’s not like that’s happening again.

Leaning down, Whitney left Sean shocked when her sudden need for affection caused her to lay a soft, sensual, and loving kiss on his lips. The unexpected display snapped Sean out of his sex-drunk stupor. He gazed up to find the oddest sight: a warm, caring smile on Whitney's face.

Of course, that loving smile swiftly turned into her trademark smirk before she spoke.

“Prepare to witness what makes Whitney special, buster.”

There would be no slow buildup. No, Sean would get the ultimate Whitney Diamond experience. So, bypassing any ratcheting up the intensity, the busty blonde kicked it into high gear and went full throttle for her rescuer. With a mighty kickstart, Whitney raised herself up before she threw herself back down hard, forcing her pussy to swallow Dr. Sean in one move.

“Gawddamn!" she exhaled loudly. Her pussy spasmed around his big cock as it adjusted to its size.

"Jesus!" Sean cried, his body clenching as he felt his entire length buried inside the tight teenage pussy. The intense ecstasy him to close his eyes, almost as if Whitney’s snug pussy had blinded him. His palms rose to rub his eyelids at the sudden intensity.

Whitney never wavered despite whatever the slam caused inside her. Only a momentarily pause happened when she dragged her nails down his chest, leaving her mark. Repeatedly, the cheerleader captain lifted herself up along the nice guy’s cock. Each ascent and descent seemed to leave his shaft soaked in more of her juices. Each time she slammed herself down to forcefully collide her ass down against his thighs, causing her to bite her lip more firmly. Eventually, a trickle of blood formed on her lips.

"Ooohh!" Sean sounded, wincing as his lover bounced faster and harder on his lap.

Outside of the wince, Sean just lay there and took it for now. The feeling of her snug pussy sliding down to squeeze his big dick nearly drove him insane. Unlike last night with his mother, Sean wasn’t numbed by pure shock. This felt absolutely incredible and terrifying. Why the latter? Because Sean could now understand why some men would do anything to experience pure sex of this magnitude.

“Come on, Seanie. Open your eyes!” Whitney commanded. “Don’t you want to watch the best tits ever bounce while I do the same on your dick? You’ll never see a better pair in your life.”

Sean opened his eyes in time to witness his lover chuckle at her own joke, and it pissed him off a bit. So he responded.

“Actually, I think my mom’s are better.”

“Oh! Well, my dad’s cock is way bigger than yours.”

“Yet, here you are riding mine like a banshee,” Sean shot back, finally making a movement as he slapped one of her hips.

“You’re the one who’s going to be howling by the time I’m done,” Whitney countered. Then, they shared a mutual smile before laughing. “Still, your dick does feel sooooo good inside of me.”

“And I guess your pussy is a special treat,” Sean admitted, running his hand along her upper thigh and hip.

“You know it, pal.”

Sean nodded, too busy watching her incredible body as she rode him like a wild cowgirl. And when she leaned forward to support her hands on his chest, his eyes narrowed at the way her arms pressed her perfect tits together. In his mind, Sean wondered if he should tell her he discovered the Diamond Canyon of cleavages, but his lips never parted. His attention had been far too hypnotized by those jiggling, mouth-watering mounds of smooth flesh. His hands finally spurred back into action, raising up to grab those tits and dig into the soft, succulent flesh.

“So awesome!" he groaned. Praising her incredible, luscious breasts, which felt divine between his fingers, seemed the appropriate thing to do. He dug into the flesh with his hands, squeezing her perfect tits over and over again, his mouth clenched shut.

“How…the…fuck…did…nobody…know…about…this…big…ass…cock?” Whitney panted.

The blonde wasn’t out of breath. In fact, her unrelenting stamina began to make Sean wonder if she might not be a witch. Or at least, he’d severely underestimated the athleticism needed to be a cheerleader.

Suddenly recalling his mother’s advice from last night, Sean realized he’d let Whitney take charge too much as he just lay there. Embarrassed at what Bridget would say, Sean lifted himself up to slam his cock up and into Whitney, perfectly timed with her descent. The out-of-character squeal from Whitney caused by the surprise and pleasure of his move made Sean grin.

Worried about losing her balance, Whitney leaned forward even more to grip the headboard with both her hands. She would need the extra support as Sean repeatedly drove his hips upward to thrust harder and harder into her. In the back of her mind, she wondered if any other bed except her dad’s would break at the pounding happening on it.

“Yes, oh, yes! Give…it… to me!” Whitney cried.

“I’m…ugh…doing…shit…that!” Sean yelled. His hands dug into the side of her hips as their bodies pummeled into each other in a blur.

Feeling the earliest swelling of an impending eruption, Sean bit down hard on his lips. In addition, his mind conjured up the ugliest images possible as he wanted to stave off his orgasm so that Whitney would explode first. Winning this battle wasn’t negotiable.

“Is this…what you…wanted?” Sean asked, not even sure why.

“Yes…oh, fuck…yes!” Whitney screamed, shocked and overwhelmed by the sudden approach of an orgasm.

“Who’s getting their reward now?” Sean managed to grunt out in one uninterrupted sentence.

“I am….I AM!!!” Whitney keened, throwing her head back as her eyes rolled that way.

In Sean’s imagination, Whitney’s body appeared to float in the air as her lungs emptied from her orgasmic shriek. Then, as if all life had left her body, Whitney collapsed forward, flopping down onto Sean.

Although his face didn’t show the strain, Sean struggled mightily to keep his orgasm from following hers. Concentrating, he took deep, even breaths while his mind more unpleasant thoughts and images into front of his brain. There were the ugliest teachers, the meanest bitches, and even JoJo stripping down to her underwear. Imagining his best friend in a sexual manner helped immensely. So when Whitney finally found the energy and strength to speak, Dr. Sean had been brought back under control.

“So good, so good. Damn, Seanie, you’re just full of surprises,” Whitney panted, lifting her head to playfully pucker up at him. “And I’m going to have so much fun with my new surprise. Wait until the other girls get a taste of you. They’re going to beg and barter for more appointments with Dr. Sean. But I’m in charge of booking his time. Only me and no one else.”

Sean watched as Whitney giggled. Yes, Whitney Diamond fucking giggled like Lacey does. It both unnerved Sean and also started to annoy him. What’s this stuff about her being in charge of my time and only her?

“Oh, Cat’s not getting another shot with the doctor until she makes up for cutting in line. She doesn’t have the right to take what’s mine without permission. And I’m going to make those Sugarbees and Bumble Bitches beg. You’re going to be used like a with them. A couple of them get a first taste for free to spread the word, but then, they’ll owe me plenty of favors for more. Yes, this queen bee is going to hoard her delicious honeymaker.”

It was the cackle at the end that finally pissed Sean off enough to act.

"Is that what you think I am? Your toy to lend out for favors and to show off your power?" Sean asked in a pleasant voice that masked his actual mood.

"You're totally that, but don't worry. This queen will ensure you love your rewards—or perhaps most of them. With your injury, you can't do much more than lay there, so until it's healed, I might choose a few girls or women you don't want–hey!" Whitney squealed when Sean moved as quickly as a flash.

Before she could react, Sean wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her down roughly so her front was pressed against his chest, her ample breasts ballooning out. Next, he leaped up, holding her against him as he rolled over on the bed, putting him on top. A sharp pain from his leg lanced through his body, but Sean ignored it.

“Listen up, pumpkin! I am not your carrot to dangle out to girls who you want to show up. I’m the guy that saved your life, not your minion. I’m the stick, and I’m a fucking big one, and I decide who gets stuck with it. Got that?”

Despite demanding a response, Sean didn’t allow Whitney time to answer. Instead, he took her knees in his elbows and put her legs against his shoulders with her ankles near his ears.

“I’m in charge of Dr. Sean, not you, Nurse Whitney. I’m the guy who you said you’re rewarding. I am not the reward for you to dole out to others. You fucking got that?”

Now, with him on top, he began to really piledrive her.

"Ohmigawd! Ohmigawd! Yes!" Whitney shrieked, more turned on by Sean’s sudden aggressiveness than anything else.

Despite everything he’d growled, Sean did work on rewarding Whitney. He did so by going to town on the cheer captain, pounding her without mercy and at a furious pace. With each thrust, Sean basically shoved Whitney backward on the bed by a half-inch as the headboard struck the wall. Unbeknownst to either teen, Sean managed to match the same level of wall-banging that Harvey did in this bedroom.

“You might…ugh…be a spoiled… bitch…but…FUCK…not with…me!” Sean snarled. Reaching up, he manhandled the princess of the Pollen Circle by roughly grabbing her hands to yank them over her head. Keeping one hand there to hold hers, Sean used the other to grope and knead a breast whenever he didn’t need it for leverage.

"Is this what you wanted?" Sean roared, jackhammering his cock into her pleased pussy.

"Yes! Oh, YES!" Whitney cried.

It was true. This was precisely what she wanted. She craved a partner who wouldn't treat her like a porcelain doll, as Owen and so many others did. The queen bee also didn't want a lover who feared her too greatly. Nor did Whitney want a brute who didn't respect her. She knew with all her heart that Sean respected her, but she also loved how he would talk smack back at her.

He wasn’t a wallflower. No, not at all. He was genuinely a nice guy who treated all women with respect. His best friend was a girl who he couldn’t fathom having a sexual thought about. That’s why she found it deliciously sinful that he could be driven to perform pure filth like fucking his mother. And there was no deeper turn-on for her and more prideful accomplishment than to drive this calm, easy-going guy absolutely insane with lust. Staring up at his face, Whitney prized how she’d transformed him into such a carnal, crazed, and sex-lusting beast.

"Fuck!!" Sean screamed more from the deep, intense throbbing pain which threatened to cause him to pass out. Still, he didn’t slow down the slightest as he fought the pain from his injuries, channeling the energy into each pound he pummeled into the blonde’s awe-inspiring pussy.

"Fuck me, Sean! Fuck me!" Whitney demanded. She’d been into an uncomfortable position as Sean bent her nearly in half with her back crouched up against the headboard and her hands hitting the wall about it. Yet, she wasn’t complaining as his dick kept hitting all the right spots, leading her to the brink of another orgasm.

“So close…yes…so close…so…fucking…close,” Whitney chanted over and over. “Gonna…ugh…be big…one.”

"I’m close too," Sean growled, his body slamming into hers. “Where….want it?”

"In me…shoot Dr. Sean…in me!" Whitney squealed, panting hard as her stamina finally wore out.

“Yeah? You want me to shoot…into you?”

"Ohmigawd! Yes! Inject me, Dr. Sean!"

“Here comes Dr. Sean’s seed! Dr. Sean’s Miracle Growth Seed!” Sean screamed, letting go of her hand to lean forward.

The two teens finally kissed passionately for the first time today while they both erupted in orgasmic bliss. Both saw stars until they briefly lost consciousness.

Utterly exhausted, Sean came to after only several long seconds to find Whitney somehow sprawled out on top of him now. How that happened, he didn’t know. With her head nuzzled into his neck, Sean felt the air tickle his skin as the blonde let out a breath of air.

“Whoa. Intense,” Whitney muttered, lifting her head.

“Yeah,” Sean mumbled.

“Dr. Sean’s Miracle Growth Seed?” Whitney repeated, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah, it just came to me,” he admitted sheepishly, expecting to be embarrassed by that shouted line for a long time.

“Don’t be embarrassed. It was creative and cute. That’s what I love about you,” Whitney revealed, pecking his cheek sweetly. “Uh, forget the cheertocracy. We can be a partnership, alright?”

“Cool,” Sean agreed, fighting to keep his eyes open. Suddenly, his eyes shot open as another voice spoke.

“Now that’s the way I played doctor while growing up,” Harvey announced.

The two teens swung their heads over to face the doorway. Only now did Sean realize he had never shut the door behind him when he entered the master bedroom. His mother stood naked in the doorway, her skin glistening with sweat and her blonde locks wildly mated down. Behind her, Harvey peered over her shoulder with a broad grin. One hand was wrapped around Bridget's waist while the other palmed one of her large breasts.

“Yes, I bet you did,” Bridget replied, glancing behind her with a warm smile.

“Oh, I plan to show you sometime.”

“You do? That’s strange because just like my boy, I’ll be the one playing doctor,” Bridget revealed in a suggestive tone.

“I bet I’ll love playing the patient,” Harvey replied, squeezing the D-cup in his hand.

“Hey, do you mind? We’d like some privacy!” Whitney managed to use most of her remaining strength to make her demand.

“Sorry, dear. You two sounded like fun, and we couldn’t help ourselves. Such an adorable scene,” Bridget remarked.

“Adorable? Shit, I’m so worked up that I’m ready to go again,” Harvey revealed.

“I know, I can feel you,” Bridget giggled, wiggling her toned ass into his big cock.

“Okay, shoo! This queen and her shining knight need naps,” Whitney ordered, snuggling into Sean, who seemed to be nodding off.

“Sorry, Whitney. You’re still the princess around her. I’m the queen, and I’ve reclaimed my throne,” Bridget declared, winking at the teen.

“Hey, shouldn’t I be the king? This is my cabin,” Harvey protested.

“You can be my consort,” Bridget told him, turning around to face Harvey. Reaching down, she grabbed his huge erection. “And I’ll let my consort plunge his scepter into me. Sound fun?”

“Very fun,” Harvey grinned as Bridget led him down the hall by his dick.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)