More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by falconz499 falconz499

What’s next?

The Players

I looked at my cards and then around the table at my assembled friends. To my immediate left was my best friend Leo. He was short and thin. His Puerto Rican heritage had given him deeply tanned skin and dark hair. He was definitely the wild card of the group.

Next to him was Autumn. The small black girl was the shortest of the group. She was the one I was probably the least closest with. We never really hung out one on one like I did with the rest of the group, but she easily had the best sense of humor at the table.

Next to her and directly across from me was Marty. Her real name was Martina, but I wouldn’t call her that if I were you. She looked like the prototypical girl next door. Long brunette hair, deep blue eyes, and the petite figure to tie it all together.

Then there was Sasha. She was the bubbliest of the group. Long blonde hair and curves for days. I’ll never forget the first time I ever saw her in a bikini. In terms of frame she was the largest girl at the table. But I knew that it had little to do with chubbiness if you get what I mean.

And then finally to my right was Valarie. Her natural red hair was short and a mess as it always was. I’d always found her the most interesting person in our friend group. She was soft spoken and chose her words very carefully, but when she spoke you made sure to listen.

And lastly there was me. Dark hair. Dark eyes. Average height and average build. I’d always wished there was something I could say that was remarkable about me… but there wasn’t. I’d always been jealous of my friends and how interesting I found them.

“Sasha you’re first.” Marty said as the dealer looking to her left.

“I’ll take two.” The blonde replied.

“1” Val handed in her card.

I looked at my hand. Not a strong start.

“3 please.”

“2 for me.” Leo said.

“3.” Autumn glanced at us all as she passed her cards over.

“And I’ll stay with what I’ve got.” Marty grinned. “What’s everyone got?”

Who loses first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)