More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

Who to follow?

The Planet of Remnant

The Races:

Grimm: Are black/gray/white Futa monsters with glowing red eyes and highlights that hunt down humans/faunus alike to capture and them in breeding pits. They take on vaguely humanoid shapes to some degree but are far more monstrous. Nightmare fuel scary arousing. And they attack anything that isn't a wild animal or one of them. They can also breed with each other, but they prioritize taking down others first and foremost. The older a Grimm becomes, the stronger and sexier they become too…

Humans: Humans are Futas created by the goddess of light and are sword enemies to the Grimm. Along with each other and especially the Faunus. They have separate Kingdoms that usually ally with each other when major threats come into play. They, along with Faunus, are able to use tools, dust, and Semblances to keep the Grimm at bay.

Faunus: Humans with varying traits of animals that make them no longer human. If there was a middle ground between Grimm and Humans, the faunus would be it. They'll have a few animal parts to their bodies such as scales and fangs along with tails at least. And sometimes, that can add to their abilities. Unfortunately, they're not as numerous as humans and we're thus beaten in a war and regulated to sex slaves in darker kingdoms.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)