More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mikeprince Mikeprince

Who Strips Lily?

The Pilots

With each passing hour of the transpacific flight, the pilots' longing gazes linger on Lily's soft curves, her delicate features captivating their senses. They hatch a plan to lure her into the cockpit, where they can indulge in their carnal fantasies without restraint.

The first pilot, his voice smooth as silk, beckons Lily into the cockpit under the guise of demonstrating the intricacies of the flight instruments. With wide-eyed innocence, Lily follows his lead, unaware of the hidden intentions lurking beneath his charming facade.

Once inside the confined space of the cockpit, the pilot spins a tale of a malfunctioning air conditioning unit, urging Lily to remove her shirt to cool off. Entranced by his persuasive words, Lily hesitantly complies, her breath catching in her throat as she exposes her soft, supple breasts to his hungry gaze.

Flushed with embarrassment, Lily tries to cover herself, but the pilot's magnetic presence holds her captive, his eyes drinking in the sight of her bare skin with ravenous hunger.

But the pilot's thirst for Lily's beauty remains unquenched. With a cunning smile, he conjures another excuse, this time claiming that a spilled drink has stained Lily's skirt irreparably. Under the guise of helping her, he convinces her to remove the garment, leaving her clad only in her delicate panties.

Unaware of the trap closing around her, Lily obeys without question, her heart pounding in her chest as she stands before the pilot, and exposed.

Do the pilots go further

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)