More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What tale did she tell?

The Pied Piper of Hamelin

In a land far away, a very long time ago, there was a town called Hamelin. The townspeople were very rich and the town was beautiful. However, they had one major problem. Rats! The town suffered repeated attacks by Rats. So much so that the mayor advertised far and wide for someone to get rid of them for good and promised to pay whoever did so handsomely.

One day, a piper in outrageously colourful clothing showed up and made his way to the mayor's office.

To his surprise the door was opened by the most beautiful woman he had ever seen: blonde, full busted and wearing a low cut dress displaying ample cleavage, she smiled warmly at the piper and showed him into the office of the mayor. The piper could not take his eyes off her, but the woman seemed to be completely unaware of the effect she was having on him.

"The mayor is in here", she said and opened the door with a satin gloved hand.

The piper reluctantly entered and she closed the door behind him, forcing him to turn towards the rotund, rubicund , moustachioed man at the other end of the room.

"Yes! You are?"

"They call me the Pied Piper", said the stranger, indicating the set of bagpipes he held under his arm.

"What a strange looking instrument, but I don't see..."

"I'm here about your advertisement. I will rid you of your rats!"

"Oh. I see", said the mayor looking doubtful. "And you believe you can?"

"I have no doubt. Your advertisement stated that I would be paid handsomely. I would like to hear your terms so that I know if its worth my while".

"Very well", said the mayor, without looking like he believed it. "I am about to join the town guild where we will be discussing the problem. Perhaps you should join me and we can discuss it there. All of the senior members of the town and their wives will be there".

The piper followed, "their wives? Why would such a grouping bring their wives".

"All will become clear piper", said the mayor and opened a pair of Oak doors and strode into a grand room.

Around a large oval table sat 8 men with one space free for the mayor. The men were in animated discussion which halted as soon as the doors opened. Behind each man, standing with her back to the wall was a beautiful tall woman. Although there were superficial differences between each woman, such as hair colour and style (one of the women was even black skinned), they could all have been sisters and were equally beautiful. Behind the piper, the woman who had shown him in swept through the door elegantly, pulled out the vacant chair for the mayor and curtsied briefly as he sat. "My lord", she said quietly, then retreated two steps to take her place against the wall behind him smiling pleasantly.

The piper scanned the room. Each of the men must have been at least double the age of their wives, some considerably more than that. While the men showed were gnarled, toothless, fat or thin, scarred, bald and generally just plain ugly, their wives were flawless. The piper kept scanning around. They even wore identical satin dresses, just a variety of different colours and all stood with gloved hands folded together behind them, smiling warmly at the group.

"So you're the man who is going to rid us of these rats?"

"Aye. If it is worth my while", said the piper truculantly.

"Oh, it will be worth your while lad," said a skinny hunched man with an eye patch at the other end of the table. "The reward is 1000 guilders".

The piper nodded, appreciating that it was a vast sum of money, though still looking unimpressed, "and one Freya".

"What's a Freya?" asked the piper.

At that the door behind the piper opened once more and another of the beautiful women stepped through. She had jet black hair, but otherwise could have been the same woman as the one who had shown him in the door. The only other difference that the Piper could see was that she had a midnight blue dress on whereas the other's had been lavendar.

"This is Freya!" said the mayor. "She is my wife's, em, sister." he said unconvincingly.

Freya curtsied then stepped back beside her sister and remained static, smiling the same pleasant smile. The piper regarded her with wide eyes, focusing largely on her bust. "But how..." he began.

"Freya is a loyal citizen of Hamelin", said the eyepatch. "She has promised to wed whoever rids the town of its rats!"

The piper stepped back stunned. If he hadn't already seen the wives of the town guild, he would have said she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Now, she was just one among 10 equals.

"Now", said the mayor, "I believe we have some time before the next order of business. Shall we take a break?" He picked up a little crystal bell and rang it. With that, the women lining the walls took two steps forward. Some dropped to their knees and barely even lost their smile as their husbands turned to face them. These husbands produced their cocks from under their robes and their wives closed their beautiful ruby red lips around them. Others dropped to the laps of their husbands and contented themselves to be undressed, groped or simply kissed by their husbands. One old bald man sat back in his chair, while his wife sat on the edge of the table and extracted a dainty foot from her slipper, proferred it to him whereupon he shoved the forward half of it into his mouth. Along with the rest of the women, she looked like nothing could have made her happier.

The piper looked at the last remaining woman who stood at the wall as if nothing was happening. Freya remained gazing forwards, faintly smiling.. The piper shook his head then turned to the fat mayor, whose wife sat on his lap with her breasts pulled free from her dress and one of which appeared to be stuffed in the mouth of the mayor.

"So where do I find these rats?" asked the piper.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)