More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What Faction will you choose?

The Phantom Knights of the Ghost Moon

1 hundred years after the fall of their mighty Empire and the of their Emperor The Phantom Knights of the Ghost Moon slowly rebuilt their strength many of their members became spirit's after the Serenity Eye/ Millenium placed a curse on them forever walking the mortal world as spirits unable to use their magic, the only saving grace was when the sun came and burned them away.

But there were those who spared by the curse one of them being Captain Knight Lord Crowley the current leader of The Phantom Knights of the Ghost Moon, they collected their brethren in Spirit Jars keeping them safe until they found shelter in their last bastion of safety the Fortress Constance named after warlock Constance Noble the hero of the order who sacrificed himself during the siege of the capital if it wasn't for him the entire order would have been cursed, their brethren needed bodied to keep them locked in the physical world they tried to place their souls within their undead army but to no avail they needed fresh bodies and Captain Knight Lord Crowley knew where to look.

North from their bastion lies a nest of their former enemies the Vampires of the Serenity Eye in the cover of night they will attack capturing as many as they could, what better way to get of their hated enemies than possessing their bodies? Leading the Captain Knight Lord Crowley brought his of 40 Knights to the gates of their Outpost it was a small outpost probably holding 20-30 of them he thought? With the moon behind the clouds they breached the walls of the outpost the defenders were shocked they didn't hear their approach they began to take up arms and cast their spells but they were too slow the Knights descended upon them, capturing as many as they could as quickly as they came they vanished capturing 20 of them only losing 2 in the process.

Bring them to their fortress Lord Crowley paraded them to his people they cheered seeing the traitors in their cages he soon brought them to their prison cells all except for two they will be used as sacrifices for their ghostly brethren, the two a witch named Selene Garnette, and a warlock named Dreven Jagger were brought to the Crypt of Souls a heavily fortified building housing the Spirit Jars in her brought them in the center there on the floor was carved the runes for the ritual above them a glass emerald eye dimly shined.

"The time has come traitors for you to pay the price of betraying the Empire as well as placing the curse on our brethren forever they were to walk in spirit form unable to perform magic taught to them by the necromancers to save themselves from the rays of the sun, we lost any but now retribution is at hand! We will strip you of your souls in exchange our brethren will inhabit them quite an ironic punishment don't you think?" He looked at them in utter disgust the 2 were fidgeting in fear they mumbled incantations that might help them escape but nothing they were trapped, he shook his head the eye was suppressing their power.

"Damn you! Dog of the Emperor once our allies find out what you have done they will come after us they will destroy you all! You think those soul jars will protect them no when our kin find they'll gladly have our homunculi servants break them in the light of day!" Selene Garnette said the man next to her sneered but it was time he gave the signal to the warlock next to him to begin the ritual starting with the big-mouthed wretch...

_"Aperire cincinno liberabo est scyphum in anima mea, et non influunt sicut natantes in flumen iniuriarum..." _The Warlock chanted and the runes responded surrounding them they glowed until they began to electrocute her, she screamed in agony as her soul left her body, the white ghost flew up and into the eye, the sneering man looked in horror as his comrade's soulless body fell taking a jar belonging to an archmage Magdalena he placed it on the altar opening the jar the soul left the vessel slowly it floated to her new body entering via the mouth, the body hovered as Magdalena's soul entered it she twitched as finally, her soul took residence in her new body.

The body lowered itself for a few seconds nothing no movement until finally, she opened her eyes she stood Magdalena was shocked at first no longer trapped in the soul jar she started to cry, she can see, hear, and feel, she can also move! she began to touch herself feeling her curves as well as her new breasts they were bigger than the ones she had in her original body, not a bad upgrade she thought she'll make use of it tonight it's been a while since she pleasured herself.

"Thank you, my lord Crowley I am forever in your debt command me for I pledge myself to your servitude..." Crowley nodded she was a powerful mage with her help they might be able to find a cure to their curse, now off to the next one walking up to her he freed her of her shackles.

"No please Lord Crowley have mercy on me I swear I'll serve you don't tear me for my body please I beg of you..." The man pleaded he sighed his fate is sealed leaving the circle Crowley nodded and the ritual began again, the man screamed as once more his soul tore itself from his body and was placed in the eye afterward the 2 sealed souls would be placed in soul jars they will soon know what Knights have felt being separated from their bodies, maybe later if he was merciful he'll free them on the condition they serve him instead...

A new jar was placed on the altar he opened in it was Mage Sebastian for the 12th Sorcery regiment a good warrior he would need more of them if he was going to rebuild the order, in a few moments it was done getting up he checked his body he smiled.

"Thank you, Lord I am honored to serve you and the order once more instead of being a burden on you all.." He said. "Nonsense Brother you were afflicted by a curse outside of your control, but know you have a new body in which to help the order reclaimed its rightful destiny! look around our slumbering brothers and sisters need new bodies to contain them and bodies we have!' Lord Crowley proudly proclaimed he ordered for the prisoners to be brought 5 at a time...

Emptying the Jars

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)