More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ytaccnt ytaccnt

Who do we follow?

The Petersons

The Petersons are a very wealthy family in Sexworld. We're talking billionaire wealthy. They are a family of four, comprising of the father, Mr. Richard Peterson, his wife Donna, and their two children Elizabeth (Liz) and Brian. Richard is the CEO of one the biggest tech companies in country, and a very smart and successful investor, earning him his vast wealth. They were all very close, even by Sexworld standards.

Apart from their massive wealth, Mr. and Mrs. Peterson were like any other married couple in Sexworld. They enjoyed each other's company, even after many years of marriage. Richard was often away on business, and although Donna never lacked sex, she always misses her husband when he's away. Richard is constantly busy, even when he's home, so it's always a treat whenever he gets to spend some quality time with his better half. Donna is a very affectionate mother; she loves her children very much, and is constantly doting on them. Richard had to then try and fill in the strict-parent role, but also wasn't very good at that. Even so, they did a fine job raising their children.

Liz, the first born recently turned 23. She is drop dead gorgeous, like seriously. Despite what you'd think , she's actually very sweet and lovely. Although Liz was very popular throughout high school and college, she never made many meaningful relationships, or at least none that lasted. It can be difficult to make real friends when you're as rich as she is. Because of that, Liz and her brother have always been close. He's been her only consistent friend throughout her entire life. She loves her little brother very much, so much so that their parents (especially Donna) are always jokingly accusing them of being in love when watching them fucking. She is very protective of her little brother, and can even be over-protective sometimes, even more than her parents. She may or may not have an actual crush on Brian.

Brian is 19, fresh out of high school, and as unexpected as it may be, he was very much a mamma's boy. Brian has always been very close to his mom, and has even been playfully made fun of by his friends for it. Brian has, on many occasions, declined an invitation to an orgy just to fuck his mom. Unlike Liz, Brian had managed to make some really good friends in school, many of whom he's still on great terms with. As handsome as Brian may be , he has never had an actual girlfriend, mostly because he suspects his sister's crush on him and wouldn't want to upset her.

...

It was a Friday morning, and the Peterson mansion was much noisier than usual. The family was preparing to go on a trip, (something they haven't done as a family in a long time) and the live-in help was frantically making sure the family had everything they needed for their trip.

Brian had already packed all of his things from the night before with the help of his favorite maid, Cindy and was just hanging out in his room, lying in bed, with Cindy between his legs, sucking his dick very enthusiastically. Another maid, with copious amounts of cum on her breasts, walks in to tell him that breakfast is ready.

"Good morning. Your mom asked to tell you to hurry up with Cindy and come down to eat."

"Alright, I'll be right there."

Brian immediately started fucking Cindy's face aggressively, which must have turned Cindy on, as she started furiously fucking herself. After a minute or so, Brian takes a hold of Cindy's head and unloads a generous amount of cum down her throat, just as Cindy was also climaxing from furiously masturbating. Cindy laid down on Brian's bed and was already beginning to play with herself again. Brian grabbed his phone headed downstairs for breakfast.

Brian gets downstairs and finds Donna sitting at the table next to Liz, idly rubbing her daughter's vagina while looking at her phone. Brian leans down and gives his mom a very passionate kiss while fondling her breasts. "Mmmm, good morning, baby," said Donna, putting the phone down and softly caressing her son's face as she made out with him, all while still casually playing with her daughter. "Morning." Brian replied. He then moved on to Liz, who was so engrossed in the book she was reading, that she had barely noticed him. To get her attention, Brian pinched his sister's nipples, causing her to let out a little yelp.

"Am I gonna have to do this every morning to get your attention? Brian said.

"Sorry, this chapter's just really intriguing. Come here, let me make it up to you." Liz says as wraps her hands around Brian's neck, pulling him in for a kiss. As the two siblings intensely make out, their father comes downstairs, greets his family as one would in Sexworld, and sits down to eat. The Petersons had a very strict rule about not leaving the table until everyone's finished eating. Richard and Liz, who were the firsts to finish their food, started absent-mindedly fucking right there at the table while waiting for Donna and Brian to finish.

The family eats their breakfast, then go their separate ways to finish getting ready.

A few hours later, everyone is ready and it's time to go.

How's the plane ride?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)