More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mikeprince Mikeprince

Who Strips Lily?

The Passengers

Unbeknownst to Lily, her fellow passengers harbored devious desires, their eyes alight with mischief as they plotted to ensnare her in their web of temptation.

One by one, they approached Lily with cunning excuses, each designed to remove another layer of her innocence.

The first passenger, a charming businessman, claimed he needed to adjust the overhead compartment above her seat. As Lily obligingly stood up, he seized the opportunity to slip his hand beneath her skirt, eliciting a gasp of surprise from the unsuspecting girl.

Next, a friendly flight attendant insisted on checking the temperature controls, claiming there was a malfunction in Lily's area. As she leaned over to inspect the panel, the attendant deftly unbuttoned her blouse, exposing the swell of her breasts to the eager eyes of the passengers nearby.

A group of boisterous friends seated across the aisle concocted a ruse involving a spilled drink, prompting Lily to rise from her seat to help clean up the mess. In the chaos that ensued, they seized the chance to unzip her skirt, leaving her standing in nothing but her lingerie.

With each encounter, Lily's naivety waned, replaced by a growing sense of vulnerability. And as the flight stretched on, she found herself ensnared in a game of seduction she could not hope to win.

Finally, as the cabin lights dimmed and the other passengers drifted off to sleep, Lily found herself alone with a mysterious stranger seated beside her. With a devilish smirk, he offered her his blanket, claiming he had an extra one in his carry-on.

As Lily gratefully accepted the offer, she settled beneath the warmth of the blanket, unaware of the lustful glint in her companion's eyes. And as he watched her drift off to sleep, completely exposed and , he knew that he had finally won the game.

Will the stranger be naughty or nice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)