More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enfenthusiast Enfenthusiast

What's next?

The Owl Beast

“Wow! Now that’s something you don’t see everyday!” Eda groaned and opened her eyes. She was met with a group of what were clearly humans. They were all kids, well not kid kids, more like college age, had round ears, beanies and were filming her on cell phones. Eda sat up to take in her surroundings. She was sitting in at the base of a statue of Phillip. She was in Gravesfield! She quickly caught sight of a bunch of large feathers and immediately remembered what happened. She was preparing for Luz and Amity’s wedding when she couldn’t find the rings. The stress led to the Owl Beast taking over. “Are you gonna be alright, lady?” “Yeah it’s no big deal. This happens more than you’d think.” The human smiled. “Well you’re right about it not being a BIG deal ha ha.” Eda sighed. “Well it’s nice to know that all humans are weird and it’s not just Lu-OH NO LUZ! THE WEDDING IS TODAY! Hey kid, what time is it?!” “Uh around 3:00 PM.” Eda’s eyes widened. The wedding starts in an hour! “Sorry gotta go!” And with that Eda ran down the crowded street. “Do you think we should have told her?” The kids all looked at each other. “Nahhh!”, they all said in unison.

Does anything happen on the way back? Does Eda realize her predicament?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)