More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thestarwarrior thestarwarrior

Accept or take her word for it and buy it?

The Other Female Intro

You are a lovely and cheerful young blond girl who is currently spending some time with your friends at the mall. You have just graduated from high school and was about to begin your first year of college but before you leave you to want to spend some last moments with your high school friends.

For your mall craw, you decide to wear a light pink spaghetti strap tank top, some light blue short shorts, and a red thong. Your goal for tonight was not only to spend one last night with your friends but hopefully, grab the attention of some cute boys and you did just that as you walked through the mall, perking out your D cup breast, and swaying your lovely hips.

You mostly ran into shy boys or boys that were content with checking out your body from afar, but every now and again one of the more brave jocks would walk up to you and your friends and try to hit on you, mostly with some cheap pick up line. Still, the attention was nice and you did enjoy teasing them with your body.

Come closing time you and your friends had managed to gather a nice haul. You had two bags in each hand filled with clothes, shoes, assorted girly stuff, and just enough college supplies to keep you parents quiet. You were about to head home when you noticed a store near the back that you hadn't seen before. You turned back to your friends to asked them if they knew anything about it but in your brief pause, they had managed to disappear into the crowd. Figuring that there was no harm in checking out the store before you left you went inside and started to look around.

Once inside you couldn’t help but blush at what they had on offer. Dildos, sexy toys, teddies, even some BDSM gear. You had no idea that the mall had an adult store. Then again you were here a little later than normal so maybe they only opened up at this time of night.

As you looked around you found at least two other people wondering around looking just as dumbfounded by the discovery of this place as you.

As you explore the store you find what appears to be a pink latex catsuit with high heels. It had a zipper in the front as well as a ball gag and a collar. The store’s owner must have noticed you eyeing it too as suddenly you felt a pair of slender fingers with blood red nails being wrapped around your shoulders.

“Do you like what you see?” said a soft feminine voice inside your ear.

You gasp softly as you quickly turned around and pull away from the woman. She was an Asian woman, probably in her mid-thirties. She had black, straight, shoulder length hair, blood red lips to match her nails, and a long red sleeveless kimono that went down to her ankles. She towered at least a foot over you and had a sly and seductive smile on her face. She had a very unnerving aura about her, the kind that made you feel like a helpless lamb being stalked by a wolf.

You gulped and tried to smile back at the woman as best you can but it wasn’t easy given how she was eyeing you like a piece of fresh meat. “Uh…y-yes mam,” you replied trying to be polite.

“Would you like to try it out?” she said in her soft and seductive voice. She then pointed you to a door near the back. “We have a back room just for that sort of thing.”

“Will it even fit me,” you asked blushing.

The woman giggled, “I’m sure it will my dear.” That giggle alone was enough to send chills down your spine. She then took the suit off of its rack and placed a hand on your shoulder as she tried to lead you to the next room. “Come, it will be fun.”

Do you go with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)