More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thestarwarrior thestarwarrior

Do you go with her?

Yes

You follow the Asian woman into the back room, all the while her soft yet firm hands never left your shoulders. As you enter the room you see a couple of stalls. Some were just large enough for two people to fit inside while others were slightly larger and had bondage equipment inside. Each stall had a silk red curtains that were used as a door for what limited amount of privacy you had here.

The woman led you to one of the smaller stalls and handed you the latex suit while giving you a lustful smile that made your skin crawl. “You can change in here, dear.” she said softly, “Just let me know if you need any help, I’ll be waiting just outside.” She then gave you a wink and slowly closed the curtain.

Despite how uncomfortable you felt, you decide to go ahead and try on the suit. After all, it wasn’t like you could turn back with the woman standing outside your stall. As you slowly and timidly remove your clothes you cautiously look around the room to make sure that the woman wasn’t spying on you through the curtain or a hole in the wall. This entire place made you feel uncomfortable.

As your fair white skin slowly became exposed to the soft warm air you could feel your body tingling. As you entered the shop you noticed a strange flowery smell but paid no mind to it as some stores were known to have air fresheners to hide the smell of the many bodies that would walk in and out the door. However, as you entered the back room you noticed that the smell was quite a bit stronger than it was in the front. It wasn’t until you removed your clothes and you saw your hardening pink nipples that you realized that the smell was some kind of pheromone.

Spotting a nearby body mirror you decide to take a quick look at your body to see just how it was being affected by the fumes. Your skin was a little flushed and your virgin slit was a bit swollen but other than that you were just a little aroused. As you admire your lovely body you gently run your hands over your curves feeling a slight tingle as your slender fingers ran over your smooth skin. You bite down on your lower lip to try to hide a moan but the aroused sound still escapes through the gaps of your clean teeth.

Deciding that you teased yourself enough you pick up the suit and try it on. You expected it to be quite tight and difficult to put on, if not impossible, but much to your surprise the latex stretches out and allows your legs to slide in quite easily. Once your legs are inside the suit you can feel the latex clamping down around your thighs, not hard enough to be uncomfortable but just enough to give your body a gentle squeeze. As you slide your arms into the sleeve you can’t help but shiver at the feeling of the smooth latex against your nude skin. Just the sensation alone is enough to make you want to buy it if it wasn’t for the fact that your mother would lock you in your room if she ever caught you with it. You then zip up the suit and watch as it conforms to every curve of your body, leaving nothing to the imagination.

Once again you go to the mirror. As the light bounces off of the latex it shimmers with a light reddish glow. It feels very comfortable on your body, even with the heels. You decide to give your curves another rub, this time you can’t close your mouth in time for a soft moan to escape. Just the feeling of the latex on your soft skin is making you wet.

As you run your hands up your body they seem to move up to your breasts on their own. At first, you think you had just lost yourself in the moment, but as you try to stop yourself you find that you can’t pull your hands away. Suddenly the zipper falls off and the part where it was located seals up, trapping you inside the suit. You again try to move but the suit won’t let you, at least not the way you want to.

You let out a startled gasp as your hands grasp your breasts through the suit and start to fondle them, meanwhile, it feels like thousands of small tendrils were forming inside the suit, wiggling around inside and brushing your soft and tender skin. It felt like hundreds of soft lips were kissing every inch of your body and like you were in the middle of a mosh pit of affectionate men. The sensation was unbelievable.

As your moans grew in volume you debated whether or not if you should call for help or if you should relax and let the suit do its work.

Should you call for help or just let the suit have its way with you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)