More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Openmind Openmind

Which Adventure?

The One Eyed Monster (9th Doctor. Alien futa, futa-on-male. Halloween Special.)

A/N: Okay, so this is a weird one... I don't really have anything else to add to that, just... Be warned, this story is odd, and bizarrely long.

"Madam! MADAM!" An old butler cried out, his voice a panic, his hair and features were shambled, the man was clearly distraught. The butlers name, was Hickory. Edward Hickory was the butler for Lady Mary Quimp, and her three daughters. He was fifty-seven years old, and, until three days ago, was one of the most level headed and intelligent men to ever grace the halls of Quimp Manor.

The Manor itself, was an old house, out in the middle of no one, in the middle of a marshland, the nearest town a forty-five minute ride in a carriage.

Hickory burst into his Mistress' bedchambers, his face white as a sheet. "Madam! Madam!" He exclaimed once more, panting heavily from the exertion.

Lady Quimp's face was one of similar panic, her eyes traced of the disgraceful looking man, her hand quivering in fear. "It's back? Where is it!?" She demanded to know.

The butler looked to the ground, his eyes swelling to the size of golf balls. "IT.... It... It took your daughters... It took Bethany and Jennifer."

There was a moments pause, a quiet, shocked, horrible moment that seemed to stretch out into infinity.

Until Mary Quimp's face slowly contorted, tears streaking down her face as she collapsed to her knees. The once proud woman let out a scream like a banshee, her eyes flames of fury. "WHY?! WHY!?" She was screaming out, as she folding in on herself, hugging her legs and gently rocking back and forth. "Please... no... NO!" Her sobs echoing through the halls, Hickory standing above her, shocked at his failure to protect the people in his care.

Outside the manor, the rain poured down on the English marsh, as it had done for the past week, the rain made it impossible for anyone to leave the manor... They were alone... Isolated with... With that thing... Totally without hope. Without a chance...

Mary's sobbing began to lesson as she realized she could hear an odd sound. It sounded completely unlike anything she'd ever heard before. A loud wheezing, groaning noise, accompanied by a gentle yet persistent breeze.

Moments after the sound had started, it stopped with a loud 'clanging' sound, which came from the hallway outside of the lady's room.

Helping his employer to her feet, both Mary and Hickory slowly moved out of the door. The manor now completely silent except for the sound of their own breathing. The pair moved down the hall, step by step, Mary clinging onto Hickory's arm as he led the way

At the end of the hall, there was a sharp turn left, which led the way to the rest of the manor. Both held their breath as they saw a shadow being cast from the opposite side of the bend, watching as it grew bigger and bigger.

Together they both began to move backwards, neither wanting to share the same fate as all the others who'd died in that house the past three days. Hickory's hands were shaking, Mary gulped in fear and panic as she took step-after-step backwards, moving back from where they'd come.

The shadow was almost around the bend now, the creature was almost there! They knew this was it, their last moments alive, their last moments before being brutally ravaged by the horrific creature who'd tormented their lives for the past 72 hours.

"HELLO!" The cheery voice that suddenly called out caused both of them to leap out of their skins, their hearts pounding in their chests like the beats of a tribal war band.

The owner of the voice, who'd just whipped around the corner, was a tall, thin man, with short brown hair, wearing a heavy leather jacket and purple sweater underneath. "Either of you two know the way to Carnegie Hall?" He asked, putting his hands behind his back and looking at them both expectantly.

"I... I..." Mary tried to find the words, but none came to her. "Just who are you, sir?!" Hickory demanded to know.

"Ah, right, where are my manors?" The stranger questioned himself. "I'm the Doctor." He told them. "And I'd really like to get to Carnegie Hall, I'm supposed to be their for the grand opening. Look, I've got a letter of invitation and everything." The Doctor withdrew a letter from his pocket and waved it in the air.

"Sir, I don't know where Carnegie Hall is and I bloody well don't want to know! But what I *DO* want to know, is just who the blazes you are, how you got into this house and why you are sneaking around at the dead of night breaking into peoples private homes?!? Damnit man, can't you see we're in a crisis?!" Hickory blurted out, angrily.

The Doctor looked intrigued at his words. "Crisis you say? What's that about then?"

At this point the Lady of the house seemed to find her voice. "We would rather you simply return from where you came from..." The Doctor cocked an eye brow at that response. "Oh, c'mon! You can tell me, I'm good in a crisis. Good Ol' Crisis Doc, that's what they call me." He flashed a wide smile at the two, obviously expecting them to tell him their entire life stories now.

The pair gave each other uneasy looks, but decided they could use all the help they could get.

...

Five minutes later they were back in the Madam's bedroom, The Doctor and Lady Mary sat in two large velvet lined chairs, while Hickory prepared them both glasses of brandy.

"This all started about three days ago." Mary began, but was immediately cut off by The Doctor, who was sat cross legged across from her. "What was the date?" He asked. "Uh, October the 28th." She answered. "What year?" The Doctor prodded. "Year?" Mary asked, bemused as to why he'd even ask such a question. "1891, of course." The Doctor nodded, thinking _'So I wasn't that far off after all.' _Before lady Quimp continued.

"You see, Doctor, this manor is... Under attack." She said, trying to find the words.

Hickory brought both their glasses of brandy, and moved a few respectable feet back, standing above them.

"From what?" The Doctor asked, taking the glass without looking up.

This question was met with a long hesitation. The answer, both the Lady and the butler found to be distinctly difficult to explain without compromising their Victorian values.

"Well?" The Doctor asked, looking from one to the other expectantly. It was the butler who found his voice first. "Well sir, I do not believe the creature to be... Of this world." The Doctor narrowed his eyes at the butler. "You think it's extraterrestrial?" The Doctor asked. "Extra-what?" Lady Quimp asked, but her question went ignored by both men as Hickory said: "I believe it to be demonic, sir. A creature of Satan's. A work of pure lustful evil."

This got a rise out of the Doctor, the Time Lord couldn't help himself but laugh. "A demon?!" He chuckled. "You think your house is infested with a demon?" The look on the two human's faces conveyed to The Doctor that this was neither the time nor the place.

"If you had seen what we have seen these past three days, you would not dare laugh or scorn the idea of evil, sir. Believe me when I tell you this creature is not of heaven nor earth, but a creature of below, a monster, an evil being that kills, kidnaps and mutates anything it wants."

The Doctor looked down to the floor, ashamed he'd laughed in the face of the horror these two had faced. "Of course, I can only apologi--- wait, what do you mean 'mutates'?" He asked, quickly looking up at the man.

There was another long, pregnant pause, but this time it was the Lady who found her voice first. "Hickory... show the Doctor what the creature did to Joanna..." Hickory shook his head. "No, please madam, I couldn't bare it." The butler protested.

The Doctor looked between the two, confused as to what was happening. "Who's Joanna?" He asked, putting his glass of brandy on the arm of his chair.

"She was one of my daughters." The Lady explained. "Was?" The Doctor questioned. "Whatever she is now, she is no longer my sweet, innocent Joanna... She's become... She's... She's be-become an abomination before God."

The Doctor frowned. "You said 'Daughters' plural, where are your other kids?" He asked. There was a silence, before Hickory replied. "The twins, Bethany and Jennifer, were taken, not two hours ago."

The Doctor looked very serious now, he stood and looked at Hickory. "I want you to show me to Joanna. I'd like to see for myself just what an..." He looked back at Mary before harshly finishing. "...Abomination she is." His words cut Mary, attacking her for ever thinking of her daughter in such a way.

"Very well sir..." Hickory said, leading The Doctor out of the room, shutting the door behind them, and locking the Lady in.

"Hickory, what's going on here, really?" The Doctor asked as they moved down the halls.

Hickory took a deep breath, leading The Doctor down a large set of stairs as he began to explain. "Three days ago this manor had a staff of fifteen, and was inhabited by my Lady, my Lord, and their three daughters. First two of the maids disappeared, vanishing without a trace." As he told the Doctor the history of what was happening, he lead him through what the Doctor assumed was the main entrance hall, and through a door on the opposite side. "Then the rest of the staff slowly went missing, rapidly, by the end of the first day, it was I, the chef, the Lord, the Lady and their three children. It was the second day when we saw the monster. It was a... A Hellish abomination. It lashed out at us, my Lord and the eldest daughter Joanna were caught by it's... tendrils..." He grimaced, leading The Doctor down another set of stairs, leading down into the basement. "...The twins, thought quickly, they grabbed their grandfather's hunting rifle from out of it's case and fired upon the creature, scaring it away, but not before the evil deed was done. The creature took the master of the house with it, leaving the eldest daughter here... For us to see what she'd become."

They stopped at a large metal door. "This is the larder. We put her in here." Hickory explained, taking a step away from the door. "If it is all the same to you, Doctor... I'd rather go back upstairs if you're going to... Going to look in. Just be careful... She's dangerous." Hickory said, and without even waiting for a response, he was gone.

The Doctor took a deep breath, and gulped. "Alright, let's see what we're dealing with."

He knocked on the thick metal door. "Joanna? I'm The Doctor. I'm here to help. I'm going to open the door, alright?" The Doctor said, and was surprised to just hear a loud and long. "HMMMMMMMMM" as his answer.

The Doctor reached out and slowly turned the handle, opening the door just a crack. He peered into the room, but it was far too dark to see. He opened the door wider, then wider, the room completely black.

He grabbed his sonic screwdriver from his pocket, and activated it, using it like a flashlight, he scanned the room till his eyes fell upon something that made his hearts skip their beats. "Oh, oh no... I'm so, sorry." The Doctor said, staring at what Joanna was now, staring at what abomination she'd become...

The 22 year old woman's body had been mutated, transformed into a horrible mess of phalluses. It was quite unlike anything the Doctor had ever seen before, her body was covered in the genitalia of a man! The phalluses covered nearly every inch of her body, some were normally sized, 5-8 inches, others abnormally small, almost like clitorises' still other were massive in size, two penises the size of grown men hung from her hips. Testicles and penises hung from her body like tumors, most spewing an off white, thick, sticky and putrid smelling ooze.

Joanna's eyes turned to look at the Doctor as he entered the room, her eyes flashing wide at the sight some the stranger entering the larder.

She began to make her way toward the Time Lord. The Doctor couldn't tell how she was moving, her legs hidden by the two massive, six foot long, foot and a half thick penises that protruded out of her waist.

The not-quite-woman's arms out stretched towards The Doctor, who instinctively backed away.

The large dicks that covered her were becoming erect as she shambled towards The Doctor, a low moan coming from her throat.

"Listen, I'm going to help you, you just need to talk to me, you need to tell me what happened... To... You..." The Doctor trailed off as she entered the light better and saw that the young girl would never be speaking to anyone again, her mouth had been replaced by a thick 8 inch long manhood.

The Doctor's eyes grew large as the poor creature continued shambling towards him. "I'm sorry." He said, activating his sonic screwdriver, wanting to scan her, wanting to find out what was happening to her body.

Joanna let loose a moan of anger and of pain as the sonic scanned her body, and she began to dart towards the Doctor even faster! Leaving a trail of cum behind her as she moaned with a sudden, surprising burst of speed.

"NO!" The Doctor blurted out, turning to run through the door, but it was too late, the creature was already upon him!

The Doctor felt the Phallus Creature's spunk covering his body, felt the dicks of her hands moving to his face, coating him in a thick layer of it's semen. His body becoming instantly drenched in the oozing goo of the monster who knocked him to the ground, his sonic flying out of his hand.

The Doctor's face planted directly into the hard ground of the larder floor. Shouting out for help as he felt one of Joanna's hands entering his screaming mouth, cutting off his cry for aid.

He felt around with his hand, desperately trying to find the Sonic as the creature invaded his mouth. Ah ha! He'd found it, the tips of his fingers could just about reach it, he was stretching out, trying to grab the device, he could feel the creature sliding it's hand into his pants, squeezing tightly through the fabric, coating his bare ass in her/it's jizz.

He finally was able to grab the sonic, pointed it back at the creature and activated it.

Just as one of the finger-dicks had gently grazed his unwilling asshole, the creature let out another groan of pain, but this time retreated backwards, leaving the Doctor, allowing him to scramble to his feet.

The Doctor spat out the semen the creature had secreted into his mouth. He was still aiming the sonic at the creature, still holding it too her.

Joanna was now on the floor, writhing and quivering, The Doctor's face a contortion of it's usual self. "No more." He cried out.

The woman was beginning to disappear, more and more penises were sprouting out of her skin, more and more of the human was disappearing, leaving on a writhing mass of spunk covered cocks in her place.

Hickory suddenly burst into the room. "Doctor, Doctor! Are you..." Hickory was cut off as he saw the scene before him, The Doctor, now covered in cum, and his once-was charge, now turned monster, writing on the floor nothing more than a mass of cocks. "NO. MORE!" The Doctor shouted again as the creature finally stopped moving, Joanna's brain finally being taken... Nothing left to control the creature, nothing left to sustain it... It was now nothing more than a collection of integrated penises, firing off jets of spunk, which would eventually run out... It was no more.

...

Two minutes later the Doctor and Hickory were back up stairs entering Lady Quimp's bedroom through the open door. "Lady Quimp..." Hickory called out as they entered. "... The Doctor was attacked by Joanna, he... That is to say, we... I... She's dead..." Hickory said, his voice trailing off. "Lady Quimp?" The Doctor called out, when no response came. The two men looked at one another, then simultaneously bolted forwards.

They ran throughout the bedroom looking under the bed, in the closest, in every possible hiding spot, but the Lady of the manor was nowhere to be seen. "DAMN!" The Doctor cursed, grabbing the back of the chair he'd been sitting in just a while ago and tossing it to the side. It landed with a crash, splintering into three different pieces. Hickory simply looked on in shock, watching the void as the last of his charges had been taken from him.

"How'd it get in?" The Doctor suddenly asked.

Hickory looked round at the Doctor. "Pardon?" He asked. "Whatever it is that's attacking you lot... How'd it get in here? How'd it get to her?" The Doctor asked, pointing at the floor as if indicating that Lady Mary were laying there now. "You locked the door when we left, but it was open when got back, not blown off it's hinges or reduced to ashes, no... Open. Just that. Just.... Open."

Both men looked at the door, it was true, there was no sign of a entry, Mary Quimp was just... gone.

"I don't understand... Are you saying she let it in?" Hickory asked. The Doctor shrugged. "No, no, not at all. Why, do you think she let it in? All I'm sayin' is that IT didn't break in."

Once again there was a short pause as the two looked at one another, then burst out of the door at the same time, both calling out for the missing woman.

"MADAM QUIMP!" Hickory shouted.

"YOUR LADYSHIP!?" The Doctor cried.

"MARY!!!!" Hickory bellowed.

But no answer came, with each shout the house somehow seemed quieter. The Doctor and The Butler had split up, each frantically searching the house in a dazed panic, but neither man could find any sign of the lady,

After what seemed like an eternity they finally converged in the entrance hall of the manor, only to discover that the door leading out into the cold night... was open wide.

The pair peered off into the darkness, and slowly, both left the manor to search for their lost charge... in the dead of night.

They had barely taken three steps out the door when the Doctor stopped Hickory and pointed to the ground. "WAIT! Look!" The Time Lord pointed to the ground, indicating a spot in the dark that Hickory simply couldn't see. "What?" Hickory asked. The Doctor rolled his eyes and withdrew two flashlights from his jacket pockets.

As he handed one to hickory he shined his light to the area he'd pointed out, and Hickory could see exactly what he was talking about now.

About three feet down the rock path that they were standing on, the Doctor had pointed out a large gash in the path, as if a large animal had taken to sharpening it's claws on the stone.

"What on earth could have done that!?" Hickory exclaimed. "On earth? Nothing that springs to mind... Anywhere else... Well... Lots of things."

The pair moved quickly but quietly down the path, every-so-often the Doctor would point out another sign of some large beast, but it wasn't until the Doctor had spotted a large puddle of some white oozing substance left on the lawn that they both heard a blood curdling scream that sent shivers down their spines.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Hickory bolted forwards. "MARY!" He cried out, in his panic, he dropped his flash light, the Doctor barreled after him but the adrenaline that must have been coursing through the Butler's veins was carrying him much faster than The Doctor could move himself. After just a few moments, Hickory had disappeared behind a tree line, being swallowed by the darkness and the woods he'd bolted into.

The Doctor ran through the trees, trying his best to catch up with Hickory, his legs moving faster than they had in a long, long time. He ran and ran till his leg caught on a tree root and he went tumbling over. Falling straight onto his face.

The old Time Lord, lay on his stomach, panting, trying to catch his breath, his hearts racing, his legs burned with exhaustion. Slowly he raised himself back to his feet. wiping himself clean of dirt and leaves, and realizing he was still covered in the spunk from Joanna. "Yuck..." He said under his breath, shaking his hand in order to get the white slime off of his skin.

"D-d...d...doc....doctor...." He heard, the voice was weak, barely more than a whimper. He turned around and saw, Lady Mary Quimp, being ravaged by something he'd never seen before.

The creature was, much like Joanna had become, made of phalluses, though these seemed much more natural, it was something that had been made on purpose, it was large and, to the doctor's eye, disgusting, yet elegantly designed.

Lady Quimp herself, was buried beneath the creature, at least one of her holes being penetrated by at least one of the creatures many phalluses. Her mouth was hung open, as if she were trying to speak, trying to scream, but no sound was escaping her lips, her eyes were rolling into the back of her head, her mouth unable to control the flow of saliva pouring from her mouth.

The Doctor raised his hands high into the air, stepping forwards, trying to get the beasts attention. "Hey there, big lad." He called out, waving his hands. "Look, look at me... Uh... If ya' can." Though the creature had no eyes, it seemed to the Doctor that the mass of penises on the top of it's body all seemed to turn in his direction, as if they were dozens of heads turning to look at him.

"Uh, hi'ya." He said, with a weak little wave. "I need you to let this woman go. You understand? I'm willing to bet that your race is pretty, uh, sexually aggressive with one another but humans, they're delicate little things, delicate and prone to disease. Now, I'm giving you one chance to stop this, one chance to pull back now, one chance to try and put right what's been made wrong... Or I will stop... oh god." The Doctor's speech was cut short as he saw Mary's face, suddenly even more contorted, suddenly something was coming up her neck, a visible budge appearing in her throat, till to the Doctor's shock and horror the creature's dick burst from Mary's mouth, moving like a snake.

"LET HER GO!" The Doctor shouted out. "But she wanted us." A voice said from behind The Doctor, he turned and saw another phallic creature. This one, he assumed, was the mutated combination of the Lady's twins...

The phallic monster withdrew it's member from the Lady's mouth, and pulled itself away from the woman entirely, allowing her to crumple to the floor, completely unable to move.

"What do you mean?" The Doctor asked. "She wanted you?" Once again, the left head of the now mutatedly conjoined Quimp daughters spoke in answer. "She called out to us, from this rock, she was so , she needed our love, required out seed, the other mate, was insufficient." The Doctor thought about this for a moment. "Other mate? You mean Lord Quimp?" He asked. "Lord Quimp; your father?" He added, pointing at the lady's daughters.

"We have no father, we are the mate, we are the life bringer, the pleasure of all, we have no concept of... father."

The Doctor shook his head. "No, no, no, I'm not talkin' to you, dickhead, I'm talkin' to the girls inside. Bethany and Jennifer, if you can hear me, you need to fight this, alright? You need to rebel, c'mon, you're both what? 18, 18 year olds love a good rebellion, you're damn good at it too, bet you make your mum mental, eh?"

"They are no longer in control, there is only the pleasure." The voice told the Doctor. "They did not 'rebel' when they snuffed their insufficient birth giver out of this word, they shall not 'rebel' now." The Doctor shook his head. "Mary doesn't want this, she doesn't want you as a partner! She doesn't want to mate with you!" The Creature reared up onto it's hind legs, the voice of Mary's daughter sounded angry now. "She will embrace the pleasure, she came to us, she came to become one with us..." The Doctor interrupted. "SHE CAME TO SAVE HER DAUGHTERS! Isn't that right? Isn't that how you lured her out here, using her children as bait!" There was no response. "So don't try to play that card with me sunshine! You're not some gallant white knight here to save this poor woman from a life of dull, meaningless sex with a man she has no feelings for, you're an average, run-a-the-mill, evil, blackhearted, dark alley . And I'll not let you take her. Leave. Now."

The creature seemed to pause. "Mary deserves to be in the pleasure, she, as all life, deserves to be happy..." The Doctor nodded. "Yes, yes she does, but this..." He motioned towards Lady Quimp, laying naked, shivering on the dirty ground. "And this..." He motioned to the daughters who the phallic creature was speaking through. "... isn't pleasurable for her, it hurts her, you're hurting her!" The Creature yelled out. "HOW DARE YOU! WE ARE THE PLEASURE, WE ARE THE...." But The Doctor never got to find out what else they were, because the creature was cut off by a loud yell coming from behind them.

"MARY!"

Hickory bolted forwards, the phallic creature moved back, unsure of what to make of this new turn of events.

Hickory seemed to ignore all the others as he rushed to the side of Lady Quimp, taking her in his arms and held her tightly. "M-mary..." He said, tears starting to swell in his eyes. "I SWEAR TO ALL THAT IS HOLY IF YOU'VE KILLED HER!" He screamed at the creature, but turned back to Mary as he heard her begin to speak. "H-Eddie?" She asked, her eyes unable to focus. "I'm here... It's me." Edward Hickory reassured, hugging her close to his chest. "Oh my Edward..." She was sobbing into his shoulder.

The Doctor turned, facing the phallic creatures. "I think she's found her true mate." He told the creature. It looked between the Doctor and the couple huddled on the ground. "Then... We shall leave her in peace... though it is already too late..." But before the Doctor could ask what it meant, or could stop it, the creature that was once Bethany and Jennifer Quimp became nothing more than a puddle of gunk, and the large phallic creature moved backwards as it did it created a portal behind itself, stepped through it and vanished. "WAIT!" The Doctor shouted. "What... What do you mean..." His voice trailed off. "Damn..."

"Doctor!" Hickory shouted. "Help me bring her back to the house!" The Doctor looked at Mary, who had once again fallen and moved to aid Hickory in lifting her up.

...

The Doctor had helped them both return to the house, but what the phallic creature had said bothered him, so he'd brought them both into the TARDIS, he wanted to do a full medical check on Mary. He discovered that her vagina and womb were filled with what at first glance was sperm, but upon closer examination was actually a metagene that, if left to it's own devices, would transform Mary into a creature similar to that of the phallic creature itself.

"What can be done?" Hickory asked, clutching his mistress' hand tightly. "Don't worry." The Doctor said. "All I need is another mutagenic agent to counter act it, something with an equal or greater power to change and manipulate the physical matter of an individuals body or mind." Hickory looked blankly at him. "And... Do you have such a... thing." He asked.

The Doctor lifted his hand, showing it to Hickory for a second. "You may want to look away for this bit." He told him. "Why would I... Oh dear lord." Hickory turned and looked towards the TARDIS wall. The Doctor's hand had begun to glow with regeneration energy, which in and of itself wouldn't have prompted such a reaction from the Butler, but once The Doctor's hand began to glow, he brought it to the overly used pussy lips of the woman laying nude on the floor of his TARDIS and slowly inserted his fingers.

"Is this truly necessary?" Hickory asked. "Trust me, I'm the Doctor." The Doctor replied, pushing his middle finger deeper into Lady Quimps inviting vagina, his regeneration energy filling her womanhood.

Mary let out a small moan as she awoke from her sleep, her eyes falling upon the Doctor first, then Hickory. "It's alright, my dear..." Hickory reassured. "The Doctor needs to do this... To... To help you." Mary nodded, sweat starting to form on her forehead.

"Nearly done." The Doctor promised, fingering the aristocrats cunt slowly and methodically, feeling her pussy lips becoming damper and damper the longer he fingered her.

Finally, after just a few minutes of probing, he slowly withdrew his fingers, and inspected the mess she's made of his hand.

"And done." the Doctor said, checking the scanner, which could no longer find any significant sign of any mutagen left in her system. "A-are you sure...?" Mary asked, biting her lip. "...Maybe... Perhaps you should... double check?" She requested, turning red. "An excellent idea." The Doctor agreed. "Hickory, I'm leaving you in charge of checking up on Lady Quimp here, I recommend no less then twice a day, alright?" Both humans turned bright red, then nodded, smiling lovingly at one another. "Alright." Hickory agreed. "Thank you, Hickor... Thank you, Eddie." Mary said, and with the help of Hickory, clambered to her feet, and both were gone.

"And now... How do I get to Carnegie Hall?" The Doctor asked, beginning to take off in the TARDIS.

...

Three hours later.

Edward Hickory had stepped out on their intense session of love making for a moment to answer natures call. "EDWARD!!!!! EDWARD COME HERE!!!!" Mary screamed out. "MARY!" Hickory shouted, in return, lifting up his pants as he darted from the bathroom. He entered Mary's bedroom to find her standing with her back to him.

"Mary...? What's wrong?" He asked. "Wrong?" Mary echoed. "Nothings wrong dear... In fact... For the first time ever... Everything thing feels perfectly right." A wave of relief washed over Hickory.

"S... so why did you call me so urgently?" Hickory asked, taking another step towards Mary whose back was still turned to him. "Because... I need to know... Do you love me?" She asked. Edward smiled. "Yes. Yes I love you. With every fiber of my being I love you." Mary laughed a cheerfully laugh. "I'm so glad... So you'd do anything for me?" She asked. "Of course my love." Hickory told her, moving up behind her, kissing her neck. "Name it." He told her.

Mary spun round, revealing the change that had happened while he was away! Where once she'd had a soaking wet, slippery cunt, was now a pair of large, hard cocks and a set of balls to match, only beneath which her pussy lips sat, obscured from view by her heavy ballsack.

"Get on your knees."

The End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)