More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tas Tas

Who will you follow?

The Office Whore

Clint and Jim watched the news nearby as they sat in the break room of their law firm. The reporter was going on about "AGS," a new disease that struck spontaneously and without warning, completely removing the ability to detect lies of any kind.

"I sure could have used some of those folks on my last jury, man"

"I hear you. I know I sure saw one juror in particular I'd like to have gotten alone in a room with this stuff." Clint responded, thinking about the young goth girl with huge tits and some serious cocksucking lips.

"Man, you're messed up, I didn't even think about that." Jim rolled his eyes.

"Oh, don't act like you didn't spare a glance for juror #3, too."

In the corner, Veronica frowned to herself. It was always like this. Some firms were shitty to women, but she'd never seen one that was so openly derogatory. She'd been looking for another job for awhile, but couldn't find anything that could pay her bills quite like this one in the city. It seemed to pay her a premium to put up with the assholes she had to work with. It was... unfair. Most of the time she felt like as much a paid cock-tease as an actual paralegal. Hell, one time her boss had even told her that he was considering firing her if she wore a bra again, then slapped her ass. In a meeting! With people watching! And no one said a thing!

Veronica didn't even think he was joking, so she... acquiesced. God, she needed the money.

Hearing conversations like this? This wasn't even uncommon. It happened multiple times a day. It was like someone had rounded up the shittiest jocks from her high school, and given them all law degrees and way too much money.

"Hey, Veronica! Think you might ever get AGS?"

She ignored them.

"Hey, man! Think smart. That's not how you test these things! Veronica! How do you feel about the fact that the only reason the boss hired you was because you told him that you wanted to use his cum as shampoo to help bring out that slutty red color you love so much?"

Finally, she'd had enough.

"Clint? Jim? I cannot believe you two. I swear you two get worse every day." They howled with laughter. "Just because cum gives my hair an auburn sheen does not mean you need to refer to it as a 'slutty red color.' Have some professionalism."

Clint and Jim stopped laughing. Jim frowned. Clint smiled.

"Hey, those were your words, not mine," Clint said.

"That doesn't mean you should yell them to everyone else they way you did!" Veronica responded.

Jim was staring at her. "Woah. Dude. This... I can't believe it. Ahem. Veronica, what were you doing over there eating someone else's food? Usually, you immediately get on your knees and suck the cocks of every man in the waiting room, using their cum for your lunch. That's how we know about your cum shampoo - you complain about having to swallow every time."

Veronica rolled her eyes. "I was just trying something new, blegh. You act like you're being charitable, but you boys just want your dick sucked, don't you?" She sunk to her knees in front of the two of them.

Jim stared in amazement as Veronica, acting as nonchalant as if she did this every day, pulled his cock out of his pants and started sucking with the rigor of someone who was trying to quickly get as much cum as she could.

Clint smiled and stood up behind her. "You know that you'll be much faster if you just take off your shirt and pants. Go ahead and do that, fuckface. You always loved it when we call you little endearing names like that."

Veronica hesitated. She really wished she didn't love those demeaning names. It just wasn't a professional look, and it sure didn't help her get taken seriously in a firm like this. But he was right, she reasoned - she could get a lot more done if she could use her tits to help out. Honestly, with her dress code, they already knew what she looked like naked anyway. She slipped her shirt over her head.

Clint immediately grabbed both her arms and put a foot into her back. "I think Veronica's going to have an updated job description soon, bud. Let's make sure she's able to handle the demands of her new job." Then he drove her as deep onto Jim's cock as he could.

Veronica felt herself start to thrash about as her gag reflex went into overdrive. She couldn't do anything! She couldn't put her hands on Jim's hips to push away, she couldn't back up, she couldn't move at all! She just kept thrashing, unable to deal with the cock shoved all the way down her throat. She felt her spit run down her chest, covering her tits.

Jim started groaning. "Fuck! This bitch's throat is milking me as hard as it can. Don't let up! Fuck, I don't care if she passes out, I'm gonna feed this cunt a..." and then he stopped talking, as Veronica felt his cock expand and start shooting cum directly down her throat. As he pulled out, some dribbled down her chin.

Veronica looked up at Jim, angry. "Fuck you, you don't get to call me a bitch."

Clint let go of her and laughed. "You always hate it and feel so shamed when we call you slutty names, but you never do anything about it. You're just too for cum - right, you slutty three-hole cocksocket?" Veronica frowned, then grabbed the cum on her chin with a finger and swallowed it.

Clint started talking to someone behind her. "Oh! Hey folks. Good to see you. Did you know that Veronica definitely doesn't have AGS at all, not even a little bit." He laughed. "But that she recently got an updated job description? She's going to be the office cum dump! Wanna try her out?"

Veronica heard the footsteps of a large group entering, and felt a little bit unprofessional with the spit glistening on her tits. Fuck. She knew she did this every day, but she felt absolutely humiliated.

She slowly turned to face the group, face looking withdrawn from the feeling.

"No fucking way..." said an intern, as she watched five sets of pants grow tighter on the spot.

Veronica sighed internally. "I'm still hungry. Who wants to go next?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)