More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What is your artifact of power?

The Odysseus Bracer

After reading the strange deed, you open the box to find a thick leather bracelet. What the hell? Why would this thing be important? Looking at it though, you can see that it would cover about half of your forearm from your wrist up.

This has to be a joke right? Why would someone send you this strange thing? However, looking at it you can tell its a quality item, carefully stitched and faintly engraved with something in the Cyrillic or Greek alphabet.

Αυτός που φορά αυτό το σιδεράκι θα ασκήσει τις δυνάμεις του Οδυσσέα.

Huh, you think, not getting a word of that, but as you pick it up, you can't help trying it on your left wrist. Suddenly, inexplicably, you feel a strange power coursing through you. You can't quite put your finger on what it is, but you instantly feel... turbo-charged. What the hell was that thing?

You look down again. The wrist band looks almost as if it was made for you. Joke or not, cheesy as an 80's mullet or not, you like it, and more especially, the way it makes you feel! Maybe you'll keep it.

Picking up the deed again, it looks authentic - proper legal-ese on a strange textured parchment, making out the property on number 7 Troy Street as belonging to you. There's no way this could be real though - anyone can knock up convincing looking things like this you think, although the little wax-stamped seal at the bottom of it gives you pause. Who do you know that would go to that much bother for a prank?

Flipping open the laptop, still sitting at pornhub from the night before you open a new tab and look for Troy Street in Google maps. (No point in closing the pornhub tab though - by coincidence you had just found a pretty cool facefuck compilation that you were going to watch later). Huh, Troy Street is just 10 minutes away on the old scooter. You don't for a minute think this thing is real, but maybe you should swing by later just in case.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)