More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreeWilliam FreeWilliam

What's next?

The Nickname

Stefan had little idea of the ice-cold calculating plans that were taking place in Marcel's head. He much preferred to walk around the street with the wonderful Nike Air Max. Even the sudden expulsion of Marcel did not bother him, as he had more time to present himself undisturbed in his shoes.

Of course, he would never get involved in Marcel's perverse plan, but if he ever had the opportunity, he would take advantage of every single minute he could wear these shoes he coveted so much.

Instead of using the bus, Stefan walked into the city and walked up and down the pedestrian zone again and again, enjoying it when someone looked at his shoes. It was already an uplifting feeling to be able to wear such status symbols once in a lifetime.

Only late did Stefan make his way home and enjoy every step and even more so every look. Even in the apartment, Stefan did not take off his shoes, at least he wanted to leave them on until his mother came home from work.

A little faster and more superficial than usual, Stefan did his homework and set the table for dinner. It was only when he saw his mother through the window that he sighed and brushed his shoes off his feet and placed them under his bed. It would have been too complicated to explain to his mother why he could wear such expensive shoes for a day.

At dinner, Stefan chatted briefly with his mother about the day, with her it was the usual plague and Stefan avoided saying a word about his strange meeting in the afternoon.

After dinner, Stefan retired to his room and admired his shoes again. He knew it was silly in principle, but he just walked up and down the room for quite a while to enjoy his shoes extensively before he had to exchange them for his old shoes tomorrow after physical education.

Shortly before going to bed, Stefan put the Nikes back under his bed and got ready in the bathroom. With a last look at the beautiful shoes, Stefan fell asleep exhausted.

But the night should not be really relaxing, because inside Stefan was by the possession of the dream shoes and Marcels immoral offer much more agitated than he himself wanted to admit.

Stefan woke up in the middle of the night, he couldn't say what he had dreamed of himself, but it was pretty confusing stuff, he was sure of that. He was less sure whether the whole story with Marcel was real, or whether he had just dreamed of it.

A grip under the bed convinced Stefan that the experience was real, then there were his blue Nike Air Max. With glassy eyes, Stefan looked at the shoes, then carefully slipped in with bare feet and walked a little through the room. On the bare feet they felt even more real, he could feel them even better.

Sighing, Stefan took off his shoes after a while and held them admiringly in his hands. The price was still prohibitively high, only the currency had changed due to Marcel's offer. If the price had previously been paid in euros, they would now cost Stefan's pride and Stefan's privacy. They remained priceless.

For a brief moment, Stefan even thought about what would be just as bad about the others in the sports class knowing what his penis looks like. He couldn't put his concerns into words, it was more of a strange gut feeling that told him that such a thing simply should not be.

A little later, Stefan went back to sleep. But in the early hours of the morning, the scene was repeated again. Stefan woke up confused, made sure the shoes were still there and walked through his room again for a few laps with bare feet in his shoes.

Again, he looked at the shoes dreamily and thought that the price was still high, but affordable. He had no euros, but he could theoretically show his penis, only his sense of shame he had to overcome. The fact that the penis had to be functional, i.e. completely stiff, did not make it any easier.

Stefan shook his head. That would not happen. He would return the shoes after the sports lesson. Absolutely. He could still enjoy them all morning, but his genitals remained covered and his own personal and private affair.

Stefan didn't feel exactly recovered when his alarm clock rang. With a huge morning latte, he scurried into the bathroom. On a whim that he himself could not yet classify, he took off his pajamas and looked at himself naked with his morning wood in the mirror.

He didn't have to be ashamed of his body, that much was certain. But that's why he didn't have to show it to everyone. Why did he even think about such a thing? It was clear that he would not accept Marcel's offer under any circumstances.

In the shower, Stefan refrained from onanating, as he usually did more often in the morning when showering with his morning wood. But only in the event that he would theoretically still respond to Marcel's offer, he wanted to remain sufficiently easily excitable.

The next moment Stefan shook himself. Why was he still thinking about it? He would not accept this offer under any circumstances.

Even though it turned out to be a bit more difficult, Stefan finally managed to pee with his morning wood. His penis didn't look bad, he really wouldn't have to be ashamed of it. Only the exposure itself, which would somehow be a little embarrassing.

Stefan shook his head again. Why was he still thinking about it? He would not accept this offer under any circumstances, never, certainly not.

To be on the safe side, Stefan took the shower gel with him to his room. He wanted to take it with him to school. Just in case Marcel checked, otherwise he would notice in the end that Stefan didn't want to take a shower at all and maybe take his shoes off earlier than necessary.

"Marcel should rather look for another idiot for this action," Stefan thought to himself. He put aside further thoughts on this topic during the bus ride to school, because Stefan wanted to fully enjoy the time as long as the Nikes still remained in his possession.

He enjoyed every single look at his shoes, during the whole ride he literally absorbed the admiration of the others. It felt great to finally be able to show status symbols.

The feeling in the schoolyard became even more grandiose. Several students approached him about his new shoes and admired them. Even girls praised how well these shoes stood Stefan.

Not even in his dreams did Stefan suspect that some of Marcel's comments were staged in order to better achieve his goal. To Marcel's delight, however, there was also a decent number of real compliments.

"Hey, Stefan, awesome shoes," Marcel shouted and approached Stefan with a friendly smile. A little quieter, he then asked, "And? Ready for PE?"

Stefan grinned and opened his sports bag with relief. How good that he had taken everything with him for camouflage. "Yes, everything prepared," confirmed Stefan.

"Then we will see you more often in the future with the pedals, if everything goes according to plan," Marcel said with satisfaction.

Stefan breathed a sigh of relief. He could still wear the shoes all morning and enjoy the admiration. After the physical education class, of course, he would have to chicken out and then hand over the shoes. But until then, he was determined to enjoy every minute of admiration.

On the way to the sports hall, Stefan himself was amazed at how quickly the morning had passed today. The moment of truth was approaching. On top of that, Marcel took him aside again and opened his sports bag. At the top were Stefan's old shoes, which looked even more worn, cheaper and rotten than Stefan remembered.

"Remember, if you can't do it, you'll wear these again after the sport," Marcel hissed threateningly.

Stefan took a deep breath. It would be humiliating to have to walk around with these shoes again. But it would be even more humiliating to have to show his hard cock to all the boys in the sports course. Or?

"And 100 euros in cash is also a nice thing," Marcel enticed with a grin.

"Yes, of course, I make an effort," said Stefan, even if he was still convinced to chicken out at the last moment.

To keep the appearance, Stefan secured the place in the back left corner as agreed to have the longest possible way to the shower room. He did not have to put much effort into it, after all, the place was rather unpopular, who likes to run extra far.

Sighing, Stefan pulled the Nikes off his feet, so that would be the farewell forever, because after the sport he would not be able to put them on anymore. Lost in thought, Stefan put on his sports clothes and slipped into his cheap sports shoes, while he kept looking at his Nikes, which he had placed very carefully and well protected parallel under the bench.

What exactly happened during PE, Stefan could not say exactly. He had to keep thinking about his Nikes and pondering what was so bad about showing off his penis. Presumably they did a few athletics exercises and played football, the sports teacher was not very creative.

Faster than expected, PE was over and Stefan was back in the locker room. He looked at the Nikes under the bench. They could belong to him.

Stefan pulled the T-shirt and undershirt over his head. Standing in front of the others with a bare upper body should actually be harmless. Nevertheless, Stefan believed that he felt the air on his moist, sweaty skin more intensely than usual today. He carefully placed the tops on the bench next to his bag.

Taking off his old sports shoes caused Stefan the least trouble. This was followed by the training pants and Stefan wore only his cheap underpants from the discounter and the also obviously not particularly high-quality socks.

Now the time had come to get the fresh clothes out of the sports bag and put them on. Then Marcel would probably angrily throw the old street shoes at him and the dream was over.

Or could the dream go on? On a trial basis? Stefan brushed the socks off his feet. For the first time in his school days, his bare soles touched the old, rough floor tiles of the locker room. It wasn't a nice feeling, but it was an intense one. Stefan's heart began to beat faster.

Stefan looked down, there were them, his blue striped Nikes, still there was a chance that they could belong to him. What he had to do wouldn't hurt. At least physically, it wouldn't hurt. Could shame hurt?

Almost as if controlled by someone else, Stefan's hands nervously grabbed the worn out waistband of his underpants. With his eyes fixed on his Nikes, without being able to consciously think about his actions any longer, Stefan finally stripped down his underpants, got out and put them on the bench next to his sports bag.

Now he was completely naked. Marcel's bait had gradually unfolded its full effect without Stefan consciously noticing it and now let Stefan act as Marcel had planned from the beginning.

Stefan's heart was pounding violently. For the first time in his life, Stefan was completely naked in front of his classmates. He felt the air of the locker room on his penis, on his testicles and also in the buttcrack. It tingled strangely, as if electrified.

Even before Stefan could get the shower gel out of his pocket, he noticed how the first classmate next to him secretly squinted at his still largely limp limb. Jonas himself was rather uptight and Stefan had no idea how he looks naked. However, it was not very discreet how Jonas now stared at Stefan's genitals. Obviously, he regarded Stefan's complete nudity as an invitation and approval to be allowed to look on him. The feeling was strange, on the one hand humiliating and on the other hand somehow exciting.

Stefan took the shower gel out of his pocket and noticed further curious glances at his genital organs and his naked body. For a brief moment, Stefan had to fight against the reflex of covering his shame with his hands as he turned to the room, revealing the view for all the boys in the room of his most intimate and up to this moment most private bodyparts.

He noticed several boys staring between his legs. Then he looked at Marcel, who grinned broadly. "Ey, Stefan, you shower with us today?" shouted Marcel loudly. Now everyone was really looking at Stefan, who was making his way naked through the changing room. To his own surprise, Stefan found the feeling quite tingling and he felt his penis increase in size, even though he had not yet consciously thought of something exciting. It just happened, without any action from Stefan.

"Yes, I have sweated a lot today," Stefan called back. Meanwhile, his penis was enlarged to such an extent that the foreskin at the tip opened and gave first glimpses of the tip of Stefan's glans. The feeling of walking around so naked was unusual, but by no means as unpleasant as Stefan had feared. It even tingled somehow quite pleasantly in his abdomen, while his penis got harder by the minute.

Finally, Stefan had reached the shower room. As Marcel had demanded, Stefan first ran all the showers and pretended to be looking for the best. He noticed how his penis continued to grow. He wouldn't have to make an effort to make it completely stiff. Completely unexpectedly the situation aroused him.

The feeling of being helplessly at the mercy of the gaze of others mixed with the great feeling of being the focus of interest. Otherwise he was rather the outsider. Stefan now stood under a shower, which was clearly visible, both for the ones in the shower room and for the others in the locker room.

His glans was already half free and he knew that his penis would completly hard at any moment. He quickly adjusted the water temperature and then immediately turned back to the room so that everyone could see his penis, which was already horizontally sticking out from his body.

Within a few seconds, Stefan's penis stood up steeply and the glans was largely exposed. The thought that classmate had now watched exactly how Stefan's penis had gone harder with each heartbeat, made Stefan almost crazy. The tingling, which was quite pleasant, gripped Stefan's whole body and became stronger and stronger.

Stefan's stiff penis stood vertically upwards in front of his body. On Stefan's slender body, in front of the narrow pelvis, it seemed to be even bigger. In any case, he did not have to be ashamed of his body, even if it still felt quite strange to present it so completely naked and defenseless and on top of that aroused.

"Look, Stefan has a hard-on!" shouted Ralf suddenly from diagonally opposite.

"And what a fat cock the guy has. Like a horse," Thomas grumbled right next to him.

"Ey, aren't you ashamed?" snorted Tobias from the other end of the room.

"Hey guys, come here, Stefan has a boner," Oliver shouted in the direction of the changing room.

Now some non-showerers were giggling in the door to the shower room. Stefan looked at Marcel, who said nothing, but enjoyed himself. Marcel could hardly keep himself on his feet with inner laughter, so much did Stefan's humiliation amuse him. The perfomance went even better than he had hoped.

Stefan himself remained outwardly very calm and brushed back the last piece of the foreskin with a casual movement when soaping, as Marcel had requested. Now his glans was completely free for the eyes of the other boys.

Inside, Stefan was torn. Never before in his life had he been so humiliated. No one had ever seen him naked at school. At the same time, he had never had such a hot feeling as at that moment when everyone was staring at his stiff penis. With loud laughter and chants from his classmates, Stefan washed his hair and the rest of his body and bravely looked at his genitals all the time, especially the rock-hard penis with the completely bare and taut glans.

The additional irritation caused by further soaping was actually unnecessary, because Stefan was sure that this strong erection would last the whole way back to his place. But in order not to allow himself to make any mistakes about Marcel's rules, especially now that he had already come so far, he dutifully rubbed some shower gel over his rock-hard penis. That was really embarrassing for him again, as it almost looked as if Stefan was going to masturbate. The laughter in the room also increased accordingly.

Now it was time for Stefan to stop showering. Only very briefly he turned around, turned off the water and immediately turned back towards the room. Dutifully and in accordance with the agreements made, he stopped for a short time until the water no longer dripped so much from him. Of course, Stefan's rock-hard penis was also extensively looked on and commented on in this phase.

When Stefan was drained so far that he could go to his towel without getting everything wet, he left the shower. But he had to stop at the door to the locker room because boys were still jostling in it to see him and his excited member. That was even more humiliating because these guys were dressed. In the shower room, the others had remained limp, but at least naked like Stefan himself.

"Boah, what a boner, Stefan," Ryan shouted to him from the door frame. Stefan couldn't stop his stiff penis from twitching. His excitement was really incredibly strong, just out of the situation, without having done anything specifically for it.

Stefan gathered his last courage and was just able to prevent the trembling in his voice. "Please let me through to my seat?" he asked tentatively.

The boys formed a narrow alley through which Stefan just passed. The dressed boys stared completely unabashedly at Stefan's vertically high penis, while he had to walk very close to them. Finally Stefan reached his bag, stopped again shortly before Jonas, because his gawking look aroused him and he somehow granted him the good view of the completely excited penis. Only then did Stefan pull the towel out of his pocket.

Actually, he had now fulfilled all of Marcel's demands. But to his own amazement, he was so horny that he did not turn to the wall, but dried himself with his penis towards the room.

He took care to cover his hard penis as little as possible when drying. Even after drying, the erection had not subsided. When getting dressed, Stefan had trouble getting the stiff penis into his underpants. Twice his stand jumped out of the loose waistband of his worn-out, often worn underpants, which each time triggered resounding laughter in the audience.

Despite the intense sense of shame and humiliation, Stefan felt better than ever in his life when he ended up putting on his blue striped Nikes. They were his hard-earned trophy.

Even when Stefan left the gym, his penis in his pants was still rock hard. Stefan proudly looked down at his new shoes. Nobody would take it away from him anymore. Marcel came after him and inconspicuously pressed the bundle of banknotes shown the day before into Stefan's hand.

"There are your well earned 100 euros. Never thought that you would get it done so well. Got a boner really fast and kept it hard until the end, quite hot man. And I didn't suspect such a big cock. Hot dick, man. If you want, you can earn even more money. Think about it," Marcel whispered and grinned. "Oh, by the way, cool Nikes, Stefan," Marcel praised loudly and walked away laughing.

Stefan had a stiffy in his pants all the way home. The experiences went through his mind again and again. At home, he immediately locked himself in his room. His parents were still at work anyway, his father once again spent a long time abroad. He carefully pulled down the sun-blind to be able to be all to himself. Stefan immediately stripped naked again and imagined the other guys staring at his hard-on again.

Then he put on his new Nikes again and walked through his room several times. Barefoot in the shoes and except for the Nikes completely naked. Finally, he lay down on the bed with his legs spread wide and lovingly stroked his twitching penis. Even Marcel had admired him. Until now, Stefan had never given much thought to his genitals and considered his penis to be average. But today even the arrogant and all-possessing Marcel had made an appreciative remark.

Stefan was proud of the size and stamina of his penis. He continued to gently stroke for a few more minutes and then experienced one of the most intense orgasms of his life. His whole body shook and Stefan felt his sperm covering his upper body, almost up to his neck.

Stefan remained motionless for almost five minutes, covered all over his body by a thin layer of sweat and sperm dripping from his upper body. As Stefan slowly straightened up, he himself was surprised by the large amount he had cummed. He needed several handkerchiefs to clean himself provisionally. After that, he got dressed again and carefully removed all traces before his mother would come home.

Stefan laboriously set about his homework. It was difficult for him to concentrate on the tasks. He tried to classify his relationship with Marcel. Marcel was a ruthless, spoiled child from a wealthy family. He had shamelessly exploited Stefan's weak financial situation, Stefan as a person did not matter to him at all. Marcel had used Stefan as a toy, had staged Stefan's humiliation for his own entertainment and amusement.

And yet Stefan owed him the most intense sexual experience of his life so far. So what would Stefan do if Marcel were to demand something like this from him again? Would he let him buy him again? Secretly even find fun and sexual arousal in his humiliation? Or would he regain his pride and chase Marcel to hell?

In the evening, Stefan went to bed early and rubbed one out again. Also the next morning while showering, he immediately had to think about his experience again and his morning wood twitched violently. With a few strokes, Stefan cummed again.

The following school day, however, was much harder and more embarrassing than Stefan thought. When he came to the schoolyard in the morning, a boy, whom he only knew from his extensive vision, shouted: "Hey, there comes the Boner Stefan!". All day long he heard the nickname "Boner-Stefan" from all corners. The girls also giggled when they saw him.

Again and again he saw boys trying to show others the size of Stefan's penis with their hands. Somehow Stefan felt flattered by the ever-increasing size specifications. Overall, however, he was embarrassed. Nor would he have thought that this action would earn him the nickname "Boner-Stefan". Marcel even burst into childish laughter every time someone shouted "Boner-Stefan".

By Friday, the situation had calmed down somewhat, but the nickname Boner-Stefan held on more persistently than Stefan would have liked.

After school, Marcel invited him back to his home. "I have a few more ideas that I want to talk to you about. I'm sure we can quickly agree on your price," Marcel was convinced.

Stefan was fuming inside because Marcel treated him like a cheap prankster. On the other hand, he could really use the money well, because he had so many desires that he had suppressed again and again for a long time. And the sexual experience, despite all the humiliation, was also a reason to respond to Marcel's stupid game. He could at least listen to what Marcel wants from him before he refuses.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)