More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FreeWilliam FreeWilliam

What's next?

The Blockbuster

Stefan's curiosity was stronger than all his misgivings, and besides, he was convinced that he could back out at any time if Marcel's questionable games went too far for him. So on Friday after school, Stefan rejoined Marcel in his BMW M3.

The ride was similarly worrisome as the first ride at Marcel's side. While Marcel again and again praised all the performance features and special equipment of his car, it was above all his reckless driving style and excessive speed that attracted attention. Probably 450 hp was just too much for the inner city, Stefan thought. But Marcel was at the wheel and Stefan had no influence in the passenger seat, so he refrained from commenting again.

Marcel had not yet hinted with a word what he had imagined in his dirty imagination. And that's where it remained for the time being, because as on the first visit, Marcel cultivated his ritual, as he had copied it from his father, of creating a pleasant and relaxed conversational atmosphere with a noble drop from the house bar.

Not drunk, but nevertheless elated by a noble liqueur, which of course Marcel's father had brought back from a business trip and which would not be available at all in a normal store, Stefan finally followed Marcel to his room.

Marcel leaned back comfortably in his executive chair behind the desk. Stefan noticed that compared to his last visit, the visitor's chair, which was already quite modest compared to the executive chair, had been replaced by an even simpler stool with a small seat. Stefan quickly noticed that he automatically had to sit wide-legged on the small seat to keep his balance, but thought nothing more of it.

"Great Nikes, Stefan. Have certainly already admired many," Marcel remarked with a broad grin.

"You should have noticed that already for the most part, but they really are awesome," Stefan confirmed proudly.

"Do you have any plans for Saturday?" asked Marcel now hypocritically.

"Not exactly," Stefan answered cautiously. He knew that Marcel was heading for a new action and hoped to find out as much as possible about it before he had to decide.

"The guys in class were pretty impressed with your boner. I'm sure you had fun too, after all you showed it for longer than was necessary according to our agreement. And you had no trouble keeping your boner nice and hard, either. Did your own nudity excite you sexually? Did you have sexual feelings when you showed all the guys your fully stiffened cock?", Marcel asked unabashedly.

"Well, I was a little excited," Stefan admitted sheepishly.

"A little? Your boner looked like more than a little," Marcel probed.

"Yes," sighed Stefan, "I'm embarrassed to say it, but I already had very intense sexual feelings and was mega hot to be able to really feel the looks on my stiff penis, it got me fully aroused."

"Very good, now we're talking, nice and open and honest, even if you're totally embarrassed, that's what I expect," cheered Marcel, "what did you think of the others' comments?"

"Humiliating and totally embarrassing," Stefan answered spontaneously, "but it also totally tingled my stiff penis because it made me even more aware that everyone was looking at it."

"Why do you always call your cock a penis so well-behaved? We're not in biology class. Loosen up and speak freely Stefan!" demanded Marcel insistently, sensing that he could increase Stefan's embarrassment, which he was enjoying a lot, that way. "So again, be frank with me, what did you think of the comments?" urged Marcel further.

Stefan noticed how he was blushing inside. Talking about everything was one thing. As long as it was somehow factual, he could get over it. But to name it in such a clear and everyday way was very unusual for him and therefore much more difficult. He just didn't have any buddies with whom he could have talked dirty on a regular basis. Stefan swallowed before he spoke: "I had no control over my cock anymore, it got harder and harder with all the talking, and it jerked with every comment, without me being able to do anything about it."

"There you go! At least for starters. Of course, we'll have to practice the open talk hard in the future. And, how does it feel to think that since Tuesday you no longer have any privacy? You told us that no one has seen you naked since the beginning of puberty, no one knows how you have developed sexually, and on Tuesday, 26 boys from the school saw you live, stark naked, at close range. In addition, with fully extended hardon, so crass needy, and naked glans. And all the other boys and girls at school know your cock at least from their descriptions. How does it feel to have no more secrets in the intimate area?", Marcel wanted to know full of curiosity.

" Strange," Stefan admitted, "part of me is totally embarrassed and ashamed of it, but when I think about it while jerking off, it still makes me totally horny again every time."

"Glad to hear it, that's exactly how it has to be," Marcel was pleased, and then asked Stefan even more deeply if he actually had a look for the others in the shower.

"No, I was fully occupied with myself and the own life of my...", he hesitated briefly, because he didn't really like the clumsy word for his penis, "...of my cock."

Once again, he let the action in the shower room play out in his mind's eye. Only now he became really aware that he had really hardly paid attention to the other guys in the shower. Only the way they had looked at him had received his full attention. Like a good boy he had looked none of the others thereby even into the intimate zone, not even with Marcel. The situation, especially in the locker room, alone with the dressed classmates, was the real cause of his arousal, it seemed.

Stefan had the feeling of being reddened up to his ears and looked down in shame, while Marcel sat grinning in his armchair, clearly enjoying the extremely intimate conversation with Stefan.

"And talking to me about it excites you again too, I can see your fully extended boner very well in your pants," he taunted Stefan, who sat helplessly at his mercy opposite him.

"Oh," Stefan let out as he looked down at himself and saw that his legs, which were wide open because of the narrow seat, were revealing everything that was stirring in his crotch, despite the denim pants.

"Of course, you could dress a little more advantageously so that your hardon is more easily noticed, but we'll take it one step at a time for now," Marcel announced.

"Is this part of the next act?" inquired Stefan curiously.

"No, I had already planned the next activity before your brilliant performance in the shower room, when I didn't yet know how well it would all work with you. Did you actually catch what nickname they gave you?" asked Marcel his next very pointed question.

"Yes, they call me Boner Stefan," Stefan admitted somewhat contritely.

"Do you like your new nickname, Boner Stefan?" asked Marcel, looking challengingly at Stefan.

"No, I don't like the nickname at all," Stefan scowled back, "it sounds like I've been walking around with a hard-on in my pants all day."

"That's exactly why I like the name," Marcel explained with a laugh, "Boner-Stefan sounds so extremly needy, like some schoolboy in puberty who has no control whatsoever over his erections. All the more embarrassing for you, of course, if at 18 you still haven't learned to control yourself down there and walk around all day with a boner in your pants."

"But I don't want that, it's not even true," Stefan protested.

"What is true is what the majority of people believe. And we'll see how it all turns out, maybe it's truer than you believe yourself, Boner-Stefan," Marcel lectured.

"What nonsense. Besides, at the beginning there was only talk of little misadventures for general amusement. That you were only aiming at my cock was not a foregone conclusion!", Stefan was excited.

"But I never claimed that it would be about anything other than your hard-on. Sometimes you just have to listen carefully when you're doing business. And at the time, I just didn't know that your boner would impress the pack so much that it would be a topic of conversation at school for days. The nickname Boner Stefan has already solidified excellently without any further action. I think we just need to do a few nice little actions to reinforce the impression of your permanent boner. Outside of school, of course. That way, the nickname will be your constant companion for many years to come," Marcel explained enthusiastically.

"Why should I participate in any nonsense that will spread my nickname even more, instead of just keeping quiet for a while until the matter is forgotten?" asked Stefan almost a little provocatively.

Marcel just grinned and leaned back even more relaxed in his executive chair, "Maybe because then you'll finally be able to afford all those nice things you could only dream of until now."

Stefan looked a little contritely at his shoes. Of course Marcel wasn't completely wrong, for these wonderful, blue dream Nikes he had stripped naked in front of everyone, had proven himself to be for sale in a certain way.

"Look, what do you think of this?" asked Marcel with an innocent air, sliding the latest Galaxy S8 smartphone across the desk.

Fascinated, Stefan touched the device, almost reverently. What a valuable impression it made, with the display curved around the edge. And anyway, compared to Stefan's makeshift prepaid cell phone, which had once been on sale in a drugstore, this device was a completely different world.

Satisfied, Marcel calmly watched Stefan enthusiastically admire the smartphone. His fish had just swallowed the second bait and it only took a little time for it to develop its full effect to make Stefan cross the next shame threshold.

"The contract is in my name, but you can use it as long as we two agree. Including flat rates for telephony, SMS and data, which you can never exhaust by human standards, no matter how intensively you use the device," Marcel tempted.

"And - what would I have to do for it?", Stefan now wanted to know, because it was quite clear to Stefan that this gift would also be connected with a concrete task.

"Well, I see it more as a tool that can be useful to us in many ways, to be able to stay in contact with each other easily and unobtrusively at any time. As I said, you can use it as long as we agree," Marcel explained his few conditions, without necessarily emphasizing that this would significantly increase Stefan's dependence and Marcel's power of disposal over him.

"You're not going to give me the device just like that," Stefan assured himself uncertainly.

"For the time being, yes," Marcel confirmed, "but since the contract is still in my name, I could of course have it blocked at any time if you no longer want to be my friend."

Stefan was aware that there was no real friendship between him and Marcel, but at best a business relationship, but the smartphone in his hand was more tempting than Stefan would have liked.

"Here on the note is PIN and everything you need to make it all about you," Marcel added, sliding another note across the desk.

"Wow," was all Stefan could think of at that moment. The smartphone was thus his for the time being.

"And so that we both remain good friends, I'm sure you'll do me one more teeny little favor, for the completion of which I'll also give you another 100 euros in cash," Marcel now pivoted unerringly back to his concrete plans.

"What is this tiny little favor?" asked Stefan suspiciously.

"Oh, hardly worth mentioning. I took a look at that ugly apartment block where you live," Marcel continued, "I come by there every now and then when I'm walking home from the club, in case none of my buddies can drive anymore."

Stefan had often heard the bawling of drunken club-goers on the weekend. Most of the time, the chic crowd got excited about the ugly rental apartments they had to pass. But in their own residential neighborhood, they certainly wouldn't have wanted their great scene club because of the noise and dirt.

"Because of the slope of the apartment block, the trampling path behind the house is at the level of your room, even slightly above it. I noticed that you can see into your room quite well from there. Not that the sheer poverty in there is worth seeing, but you have a good view at your bed," Marcel told me, without getting very specific.

Stefan knew the path, of course; after all, he looked directly at it from his window and also knew that it was often used as a shortcut by pedestrians. So far, he had not given it much thought. After all, he had curtains and an opaque roller blind with which he could ensure his privacy at all times. Almost a luxury for him. What surprised him a bit and made him nervous, however, was the fact that Marcel had already scouted out his room unnoticed.

"So, what's the big deal? If I close the curtains and pull down the blind in the evening, no one can look at my bed," Stefan commented calmly, masking his excitement.

"Unless you forget to pull down the blind one day," Marcel hinted at his plan.

"I never forget to do that. I know how many people are walking around there," Stefan pointed out.

"I suppose since you don't have a girlfriend, you have to jerk off a lot," Marcel noted.

"Well, all guys do," Stefan admitted, slightly bashfully.

"Exactly, and if you do it so often, it could still happen that you accidentally forget the blind," Marcel steered the conversation back in the desired direction.

"Never, I always pay attention to that, I definitely don't forget," Stefan assured.

"And if with this little mishap you would make a good friend, to whom you owe a lot, very happy?" echoed Marcel.

"You mean...", Stefan was stunned when he realized that Marcel had just described his next plan.

Stefan was stunned. Did Marcel really expect him to jerk off in plain sight in front of all the club homeboys and whoever else? The audience would be completely uncontrollable, anyone who happened to come by could watch Stefan masturbate.

"I imagine it like this: When I come out of the club with my buddies, I will briefly and inconspicuously send off a message to you a few minutes before we reach your house. You then make sure that your room is brightly lit, the curtains open, the blinds up and you lie stark naked and absolutely without a blanket masturbating on the bed. Of course, so that one can look through the window optimally on your cock, Boner-Stefan", Marcel described the closer framework of the action.

"Are you crazy? I have no idea what's going on out there and who's coming over. They think I'm a pervert," Stefan said indignantly, jumping up from his little stool in horror.

"Oh, well," Marcel said, "it can happen that a horny 18-year-old forgets to close the blind when he's jerking off. No one immediately thinks of intent. The fact that you masturbate shouldn't surprise anyone in principle. And for fine-tuning, you put the phone down so that you can read other messages inconspicuously. Then I can direct you a little to get the most out of the show. I think, 15 minutes or so you should pull the show, before you shoot your cum as far as possible and for the audience well visible. After that, you stay dutifully naked on the bed until I send you a message that we are gone and you can close your blind."

Stefan had become increasingly restless during the description and paced nervously up and down in Marcel's large room. Ever since the first action in the shower, he had known that being at the mercy of others naked and not being in complete control of the situation himself excited him very much. The thought of having to do it this time not only in front of classmates, but in front of partially unknown audiences he wouldn't even see had made him even hotter. The throbbing boner in his pants would expose him to Marcel even more and so he tried to carefully turn away from him. Of course, if possible so that Marcel could not directly understand why Stefan was no longer calm and well-behaved and, above all, unintentionally sitting wide-legged in front of him.

Stefan would have been almost ready to go along even without payment. But then he reconsidered. For Marcel, the money had no meaning, but he himself could use some money.

"But you can't get the show for 100 euros," he hurled at Marcel in a brief burst of self-confidence, "there's nothing going on for less than 250 euros. After all, this time you'll not only see me stark naked with a hard-on, but you'll also see me pleasuring myself, and I'll have to shoot my cum in front of spectators, too."

"Considering the fact that you yourself get considerable pleasure from showing yourself naked and with a stiff cock in front of an audience, as you admitted yourself earlier and as your bulge still makes clear, 100 euros should be more than generous," Marcel rebuffed. Not that 250 euros had any meaning for him, but he couldn't simply accept Stefan's emerging self-assurance.

"And masturbating is also a lot of fun for you in and of itself, the few spectators won't change that. Who is already in the happy situation to have so much fun while making money?", Marcel continued to make clear the apparent generosity of his offer.

In fact, he succeeded, because Stefan quickly became uncertain. Tough negotiations, he had never practiced such things. And the tingling excitement in view of the planned exposure did the rest to dissolve Stefan's resistance into thin air.

"Who will be at the club?" asked Stefan, hoping to find out something about the audience.

"For sure a few guys from our high school graduating class. Must be someone who can tell about your misadventure at school on Monday, so it's really fun. And otherwise anyone who comes home from the club at that time and takes the shortcut," Marcel said, leaning back smugly.

"I'm a little worried about the latter, it really could be anyone, and I might never know who saw me," Stefan acknowledged his final concerns.

"Just try it out, some people get extra excited by uncertainty. And by Monday at the latest, I think you'll be told everything at school that you haven't figured out for yourself by then," Marcel chuckled.

Stefan turned the smartphone in his hand in all directions and admired it. At that, even the last resistance in him collapsed: "Yes, I'll do it for 100 euros and - this."

"Good, then we are in agreement. Have a nice day, it's time for you to leave," followed the prompt ejection, when Marcel had reached his goal.

Stefan made his way home in a state of great agitation. On the one hand Marcel treated him like the last dirt, but his sexual curiosity him to make himself the toy of this spoiled boy. While Stefan was still completely sure at the first action to endure this humiliation exclusively for money and the Nikes as a suffering victim, he was suddenly unsettled himself. The unexpectedly strong sexual arousal and the intense feelings of pride and horniness after the first action had this time significantly influenced his decision, beyond the material reward.

But first Stefan occupied himself extensively with his smartphone, which he carried around like a kind of trophy. Soon he had fingerprint and and more set up on it, which gave him even more of an illusion of being the proud owner of the device.

Stefan had quickly tried out a number of apps, most notably WhatsApp, of course. The app had finally prescribed Marcel as the communication channel so that he could give his stage directions unnoticed during the action. So the two had a test chat about a few trivialities to ensure that everything would run smoothly on Saturday.

The following night again involved little sleep for Stefan. As with the shoes, he checked several times during the night to see if "his" smartphone was still there and working. In the end, had Marcel perhaps already sent another message, this time at night? No matter how often Stefan stared at the display, Marcel didn't answer that night.

Unrested, Stefan went about his usual chores early Saturday. Homework, taking care of the street, because today of all days his parents' apartment and thus he had sweeping duty in the house. Even as he did so, he kept looking at the new phone, somewhat incredulously. What kind of game had he gotten himself into?

On this late summer's day, the sun once again meant well, clearly too well for a physically active person, and so Stefan worked up a good sweat. His T-shirt stuck uncomfortably to his body. He knew that and would have put up with it quietly, because he found men walking around bare-chested on the street just too chavvy, and on top of that he had a strong sense of shame, at least until a week ago. It was enough to show the naked torso in the swimming pool, where everyone walks around like that, but not on the street in front of the apartment building.

But secretly Stefan had to think about how many admiring glances his naked body had attracted while showering. At least showing his upper body wasn't bad after all, and would feel much better than having to deal with the wet, sticky fabric on his skin.

So it came to pass that Stefan actually stripped off his T-shirt and undershirt and hung them on the side of the bicycle rack in front of the apartment block. Stefan courageously grabbed the broom and continued working. He would never have dared to do something like that just a few days ago. He looked down at himself. His flat stomach shone slightly in the sunshine from the sweat of his physical labor.

The old, frayed jeans were cut summer short and had a hole or two in the thigh area. Natural wear and tear was taking its toll, and this summer Stefan would not be able to afford new pants. Slightly amused, he thought about the fact that guys like Marcel paid a fortune in the upscale boutiques of the city to get as a "used look" pants that already looked in the store as if you had swept the street with it a hundred times.

Stefan paid very close attention to the reactions of passers-by he happened to meet. With every admiring or interested glance, Stefan's sense of well-being and pride in his body grew. He felt the pressure rising inside him. While he dreamily looked down at himself, surprisingly already thinking with anticipation of the upcoming action in the coming night, his member began to swell and become harder. Stefan noticed how the latte was looking for an exit in his tight pants.

It was in this situation, of all things, that he encountered Lars. He lived two floors up in a two-room apartment. As far as Stefan had heard, Lars was 23 years old. Stefan didn't know any more than that Lars was quite attractive overall, with an athletic figure and blond natural curls, and that he always greeted people in a friendly manner, because they often met in the stairwell in the mornings during the week, Stefan on his way to the school bus and Lars on his way to work. But they had never really spoken to each other. As is the case in large apartment blocks, you see each other in the stairwell, but don't really know anything about each other.

As usual, Lars said hello briefly as he passed and looked in his mailbox. Stefan relaxed, because in passing Lars would not have noticed anything about the tightness in Stefan's pants.

Then, however, Lars turned back around and watched Stefan work with a friendly smile. On the one hand, Stefan liked the palpable admiration, but on the other hand, he also found the onlooker uncomfortable in light of his growing boner. After all, despite all the familiarity, Lars was ultimately a stranger to Stefan.

"Something wrong?", Stefan gathered his courage and asked Lars the reason for his attentive observation.

"Yes, I just noticed that the little boy next door has become a real man with a nicely defined upper body. Do you go to the gym?", Lars expressed his admiration in a thoroughly flattering manner.

"Nah, no money, my exercises are sweeping the street, cleaning the apartment and carrying shopping bags," Stefan explained with a certain pride. Somehow the admiration seemed much more pleasant, sincere and honest in Lars than in his schoolmates. So Stefan tried to show off his upper body and cover up the boner in his pants at the same time.

"And diligent you are, too. How come the chicks aren't lining up at your apartment door? Hardworking, attractive, you must have a whole harem," Lars noted with a friendly smile.

"You've forgotten something important, nothing works without money, they at least want to be invited and go to popular events," Stefan sighed. And he could hardly tell what he felt more uncomfortable about, his half-naked body, the erection he couldn't control, or in the end the admission of his poverty.

But Lars smiled so kindly that Stefan quickly felt better.

"I guess they don't know what's good," Lars remarked comfortingly.

Stefan did find it a little strange that Lars continued to watch him sweep for quite a while, occasionally contributing a little nice small talk to cheer him up. Stefan had never seen him so friendly and attentive as long as he could remember. But of course it pleased an outsider like Stefan quite well if he was treated unexpectedly well.

So it came about that Stefan swept the street especially thoroughly today in order to be able to enjoy Lars' friendly attention as long as possible. Stefan almost regretted that now everything was really clean and he had to say goodbye to Lars.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)