More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

You start to look around

The Next Street

You walk down the sidewalk to the street over and walk by a a two story house towards the middle of the block. Immediately, you notice a woman masturbating naked on her couch. Getting closer, you peer in through the window. The woman becomes a lot more clear.

Inside, was an ebony MILF. She looked like she was in her early thirties, had black hair down to her shoulders, and very large breasts that were probably double H. Her ass lifted her lower body up in the air as her middle and ring finger entered and exited her pussy with speed and ease. The woman grabbed her right breast with her left hand and stared at her pussy while she panted in pleasure. You can't take it anymore and pull your cock out to start jerking off.

The woman eventually looks up at the window and immediately covers herself up with her hands. You try to tuck your cock away and leave, but the woman opens her door and drags you inside.

You are sitting on the floor in her living room as the MILF stands before you with her arms crossed and pussy still dripping wet.

"You saw something that you shouldn't have", the woman said.

"I-I didn't know. You just looked so hot, I needed to see you up close", you say back.

The woman walks towards you and squats close to your face.

"Well, I don't need any gossip about what you saw me doing, so why don't I give you something to shut you up?", the woman says.

"O-Ok", you nervously say back.

The woman kisses you on the cheek and shimmies over to your cock. Starting with working her hand around the base, she massages your shaft until she starts to suck. At first, she only goes down to a little bit below the tip. Even though her soft warm lips pursing around your cock feels amazing, yo want more. You grab her head, the woman looks at you with surprise in her eyes. Your cock reaches her throat as you slam her head down. The woman lets out a monstrous gag and stabilizes her position with her hands. While thrusting deeper into her throat, you work her head like a fucktoy. The woman gags and shrieks trying to push herself off but does not bite down; she clearly is enjoying this in her own way. You shift positions to where your in a 69 position but pins the woman's arms down with your own. The woman sucks harder as you fuck her face. You finally speed up slightly before cumming into her throat while still thrusting. The woman gulps down all of your sperm. Some splatter onto her breasts and stomach when you pull out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)