More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Farkeld Farkeld

What's next?

The Next Day

After an early breakfast and some strong coffee, Lisa took Jane on a tour of the ranch, making sure that they lingered longest at spots where the cute, single ranch hands were working. Jane was surprised at how little Lisa wore around the ranch, wearing an outfit that would be considered a sexy cowgirl costume up in Boston. After lunch, Jane changed her outfit to match Lisa's, switching into short jean shorts and exposing more cleavage. It made her feel more confident with the ranch hands, and Lisa and Jane teased and flirted with them through most of the afternoon.

Before supper, Lisa took Jane to a barn on the far side of the ranch, where the milking cows were kept and milked. "Do I finally get to watch you do some work?" Jane said, teasing Lisa.

Lisa laughed, "Oh heavens no, the whole milking process is automated. Almost no one ever even bothers to come down here, except to repair the machinery now and then."

Just as Lisa was about to being explaining the whole process, Jane noticed Mark, one of the cute ranch hands from earlier peek in to steal a glance at Lisa and Jane.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)