More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

The New Headmaster Of Beacon Academy

Note: This chapter is not connected to my other RWBY chapters. The link to the image used in this chapter and who created it are in the comments. I hope you all enjoy the chapter.


Glynda Goodwitch enters Ozpin's office and immediately says, "Ozpin. I need to talk to you about-" She stops talking as she notices the man behind the desk is not him. Is he a student here? The busty Headmistress of Beacon Academy asks herself. I've never seen him before. How did he get in here? Where's-

The imposter smiles as he begins using his semblance on the middle-aged woman. Glynda doesn't realize that the young man is corrupting her mind. There was no indication to warn her that he activated his semblance. It's already too late, as her mind is just a few seconds away from being permanently altered. Even if she knew what would happen to her if she entered the room, there was nothing she could do to prevent the man from corrupting her mind.

"Glynda. I'm so glad you're here. I was just about to get up to go and find you. Please come in and lock the door behind you," he says as he finishes using his semblance on his first victim.

"Oh, Master! I almost didn't recognize you," she says as she turns around to lock the door. When she turns back to face the Headmaster of Beacon Academy, he's standing in front of his desk. "You look so much different with your new clothes and haircut. Anyway. There's something I want to tell you. I... Uhh... I'm sorry, Master. I forgot what I need to say."

"That's alright. It probably wasn't anything important. Now, be a good slut and give me my daily tittyfuck and blowjob."

Glynda instantly becomes immensely horny as he watches her Master take off his pants and reveals his massive cock. The thing she completely forgot about what she wanted to say to Ozpin was unimportant. In fact, she doesn't remember anything about Ozpin.

Why did I think someone else was the Headmaster? Master has always been in charge of the academy. Glynda thinks to herself as she gets on her knees while her Master sits on the edge of the desk. She doesn't bother taking her clothes off as she slides his cock between her breasts through her clothes. The feeling of Master's cock between her big titties makes her pussy dripping wet. And it becomes even wetter as she engulfs the tip inside her mouth. She sucks on it like it's the most delicious thing in the world. And to Glynda, it is.

He expected the middle-aged woman would be skilled at using her breasts. But he didn't think she would also be adept at using her mouth. He manages to prevent himself from moaning and talks quickly, knowing he'll cum very soon. "Keep using your mouth and tits to please me and listen to what I say. Do you remember what I told you about the major changes I wish to make to this academy? Blink once for yes or blink twice for no."

She blinks twice.

"I see. That explains why none of my changes have been put into effect yet. But that's alright. Classes for this semester have just started, and I can put all the changes I want into effect tomorrow. I have everything planned out. I'll remind you of everything I want to do after you swallow all my cum down your throat like a good slut."

Despite having lots of experience swallowing loads of cum down her throat, the Headmaster puts all the men Glynda has had sex with to shame as he releases a massive load of cum. She's barely able to swallow it all down her throat. But she manages to do it, much to the amazement of her Master. "Thank you for feeding me your delicious cum, Master. Now, what are the changes you want to make?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)