More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by creamy_goodness creamy_goodness

Where does our journey begin?

The New Batman

With the of Batman, Gotham needed a new protector. And they got one. In the form of Damian Wayne. He had had to wait a few years. Had to wait for his body and mind to mature some more. He had filled that time with relentless training. Now he was ready. He would continue his father's work, but he would do it his way. It was his father's pesky morals and sense of justice that got him killed. Damien would not make that mistake. He would bend the criminals of Gotham to his will and make sure they did not forget the lessons.

When he finally revealed himself, he struck like a hammer. Taking down several major gangs in just a few weeks. He also launched lightning attacks against the mob bosses and corrupt politicians who had gotten way too comfortable in his father's absence. But it was for the meta humans and costumed villains that ran amok in Gotham that his fury was especially felt. He struck at them in a way that even his father would consider . He would still honor his father's vow not to kill them, but in some cases he would make them wish for . It had been 6 months since Batman had returned to Gotham, and many of the criminals had been driven underground. Now it was simply a matter of rooting them out one by one. And he knew where to start. And with whom.

Who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)