More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Choose a setting/scenario/story

The New(d) Teacher

BEEEP BEEP BEEP

The incessant alarm sound3d loudly throughout the room. With a groan, a feminine hand limply reached over and hit the off switch before she sat up, eyes partially open.

"Ugh, what time is it?" She asked the universe, her head foggy and her awareness at an all tike low.

Debbie Lawrence stood up, her pink cotton night gown with its thin straps clung to her C cup breasts and trim tummy before ending at her full hips, which necessitated her pink cotton panties to adequately cover her. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she walked to her bathroom. She removed her clothes and took a shower to perk up her senses before brushing her teeth.

She wrapped a towel round herself and entered her bedroom. She looked at the clock and saw she still had an hour. Usually, she would make herself breakfast before getting dressed, put on a bit of makeup, and leave. However, she felt a bit sleepy and didn't want to arrive already tired to her first day of school. It would reflect poorly on her if she was yawning through her first class. So, she set her alarm for 30 minutes and climbed onto her bed. She quickly drifted off to sleep...

She entered the classroom that morning, greeting her class full of college freshmen. She wasn't much older than them, so they seemed transfixed by her as she gave her lesson. However, she began to hear giggles behind her as she wrote on the board. She scolded the students and asked what was so funny. They pointed at her, which made her confused. She looked down and saw she was still wearing o ly her towel! She tried to think how she could've made this mistake. Her hands flew to her head as she realized she left the house like this! Unfortunately for her, the towel chose that moment to fall to her ankles, baring her naked body to her class! Her nipples stood hard in the cool room air. She inwardly kicked herself for removing all her hair between her legs, allowing them to see every crevice of her body. Worse yet, she began seeing flashes as everyone began taking photos with their phones!

"NO!" She yelled as she covered up, her vision consumed by the flashes of light...

"NOOOOO!" She yelled as she sat up.

Looking around, she was back in her house, in her bedroom. She loked down and saw her towel.

"Oh, it was just a dream...." She said as she stood up.

She then wondered why her alarm didn't go off. She looked at it, and saw it was blinking '12:00', which meant there must've been a momentary power outage! She quickly looked at her phone, and her eyes bugged out.

"7:45?!" She shrieked. She only had 15 mins before school began!

Throwing off her towel, she opened her closet to pull out her outfit for today: a demure dark brown dress that showed no cleavage and went to her knees. Thick shoulder straps also made sure it would be durable. There were large buttons up the middle of the front keeping it closed. All she had to do was unbutton a few from the bottom and pull it over her head. She began to button back up when she reminded herself how pressed for time she was. She stepped into her shoes, and quickly applied lipstick before grabbing her bag with her lesson plan and supplies. She looked at her clock and saw she had 10min left and bolted outt he door, not realizing her dress was unbuttoned to just below her crotch, exposing a lot of leg as she walked. She got into her car and drove to the school thankful she lived closeby. She parked in her designated faculty spot and ran to her classroom, composing herself before entering.

What class is she teaching?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)