More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Huntrog Huntrog

Scenarios

The Neighbor

Billy Bills is in trouble, he’s been caught by the old witch next door stealing her panties off the line and jerking off in them. Such a panty pervert only deserves panty prison. Ms. Hazel is going to give Billy and his mother a fun ride.

Characters

Billy Bills: 19 year old panty freak. Unable to control himself around granny panties, bloomers or knickers. His big penis does most of the thinking so that’s why his panty raids extend to the entire town. With each drawer he raids and every line he pilfers he becomes more and more out of control as he has yet to find a draw that satisfy s him.

Bonnie Bills: 56 year old mother of Billy. Knows of his panty fetish and hoped to contain it to just her panties. Has several drawers filled with fancy undergarments of many styles and fabrics hoping to give her son his own at home wonderland. She does this secretly however as she’s actually too embarrassed to talk to her son about his panty fetish. She has an average body with average looks.

Mariel Hazel Bettswan: a 77 year old witch with plenty of magical power. As one of the eldest witches in town she can make the rules and give out punishments. She’s very aware of Billy’s panty love and is dying to punish him. She’s old but looks really good for her age. Chubby and a bit short but she has hips and ass that stick out like a 3D model and skin so soft and smooth that she’s made the most talented of men bust with just a slight rub on her cheek (face cheek not butt cheek) did i forget to mention the bounce of her butt can hypnotize people. Same with his large full bouncy breast. Because of that she wears clothing that hides her features. Her face is not witch ugly but more of fat ugly with ugly (like fat ugly bastard) though despite her looks people who’ve woken up next to her in bed regret absolutely nothing. Her sex is amazing and take away a persons sexual lust and desires for a month or longer. It’s been said that it feels like they’ve had the horny completely massaged or fucked out of them. As a witch she feeds of feels of lust and sexual desire and loves to fuck people in just the right way to make them give it all to her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)