More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marvelfan marvelfan

What's next?

The Nega-Pirates: Issue 1: The Crystals or Vonsalvant!!!

Susan Storm Richards, the former Invisible Woman, trapped in the Negative Zone, into slavery and given the name Taliya, the collar around her neck a constant reminder of her predicament, she is now known as “THE BITCH”. The man she married Reed Richards, brilliant scientist, able to stretch his whole body, once known as Mr. Fantastic, he goes by “SIVLER FOX”. Nescan Tal'yo, the wolf alien smuggler turned muscle, aka “ALPHA DOG”! And the lovable robot known as HERBIE, affectionately called the “RUNT”. There ship, a living matrix of souls know as "THE LOBOS".

****

Alone they were nothing...lost in the Negative Zone....together they are..

THE NEGA-PIRATES!!!!!!

FIERCE AND FORMIDABLE! DANGEROUS AND DEADLY! THE HEIGHT OF ADVENTURE!

The Castle Vontsalvant.....Interior Corridor.....

A laser blast whizzed by Reed's head as he stood in the corridor trying to ascertain the direction of egress on his hand held computer. “I believe,” he spoke as another laser blast singed his hair.

“JESUS EGGHEAD!” Growled the hulking beast of blue fur known as Nescan Tal'yo, or Alpha Dog. He pulled Reed around the corner and then sprung off on his hind legs towards a group of Vontsalvant knights dressed in blue and black knights clothing with red capes. They were firing some sort of lasers from staffs with the small Vontsalvant crystals on them (Marvel Comics Presents#105/4 True Believers).

He picked his head up to see a woman in all black pointing a blaster at his head. She had a wolf teeth bandana around her mouth, and a black bandana around her short blonde hair. A swoosh of her longer hair on top was pulled back. She had dark make-up around her eyes, hiding her face further. “MOVE REED!” The woman with the familiar voice shouted as laser fire sounds filled the room. Screams from knights and a growl from the wolf-man off to the right broke the sounds of lasers momentarily. Reed moved his head and the girl fired two shots. She pulled the mask down revealing the face of Susan Storm-Richards, the woman he had married so long ago. “Reed figure out which way to go NOW!” She turned to the droid buzzing against the wall, a wire was coming out and plugged into the side. “Open these blast doors HERBIE!” They were waiting for the doors to open. Trying to escape. Reed noted the five large pink crystals wrapped around Sue's waist in her belt. He also noted her rump, which had two large wolf paws on each cheek. “Reed,” she asked “when he gets these doors open, where are we going?” She pushed Reed aside with a sigh and fired two more shots. Reed heard bodies drop.

Reed was stunned how good Sue was at this all. She'd been doing it longer than him, but he watched as she pulled her body around the corner wall like a pro and fired her blasters. Her chest was heaving. She wore all black tight nano-material which showed off her large breasts. It was the same material of her tight black pants. Over her left breast, where the “4” often was, appeared the same wolf's paw. What confused him where her high heeled stiletto boots. They were poor for combat and movement. She could easily click the side of the heels to extend it to a more appropriate level. After all, he created them. Reed had made these outfits, they were all bullet, blaster, laser, heat and cold proof...well...to a point. He felt a buzz of heat hit his back.

“Reed Darling....” Sue looked at him and smiled warmly. “DUCK!”

He did as told and Susan took to the air and spun, her right heeled foot came up and over Reed's head as it sliced the face of Vontsalvant Knight. He fell back and Sue shot him with a blaster. It was an amazing pin kick, and he understood why she wore the heels. She came down in a crouch firing around Reed. The scientist was still trying to calculate best options as HERBIE twisted his connection into the wall. Reed saw the funny “cartoonish paw prints” on HERBIE's upper box where a human's chest would be. It was the same “cartoonish paw” over Reed's own left breast.

His inspection of Sue's paw print over her breast and ass, informed him that this wasn't the “cartoon” paw that Reed had added himself. He hadn't added these paws with nano-material. It was plane old pant and some of it had a dripping affect from the application. The paws on her ass seemed to grope he muscular cheeks. The paw on her left breast was groping her breast. The size and shape told the brilliant scientist and easy tale.

The other thing Reed hadn't created was the silver spiked black collar. Sue had “zazzed it up”, but it couldn't be removed without killing her. She couldn't return to Earth with it, as it would kill her and anyone near her when its Negative Energy met the Positive Energy of Earth. He vowed to get it off. He noted the “bone” shaped tag that dangled down and said “BITCH”.

“I HAVE DONE IT MRS. RICHARDS!” the bot beeped, grabbing Reed's attention, and the door behind them opened with a “swish” and a “hissss”.

“NESCAN LET'S MOVE!” Sue shouted. The hulking blue mass jumped back around the corner, two Knights in his mighty paws as he clunked them together, knocking the men out as he growled like dog.

The four raced through the halls. They were met with a little resistance at the “T” at the end of the hall, but Sue's aim was impeccable. She took out four Knights in four shots. As she bent forward, Reed caught Nescan checking out her supple buttocks. He heard a low grumble and growl, and noted Nescan's dilated eyes, signifying arousal.

A door to their left slid open, and two Knight sticks came out. Nescan roared and pulled the sticks, pulling the men inadvertently with them and throwing them against the wall.

Reed noted Nescan's garb. A black tank-top of nano-tech, made to form to his large muscular wolf-like upper torso. Complete with “cartoon paw” over his left chest muscle. Another group of Knights rounded the other corner of the “T” at the end of the hall and Sue crouched to fire three on target shots. As she did Nescan leered again at Susan's ass in those stretchy black pants. Reed's eyes noticed Nescan adjust his bulge. Which began to grow in his black trousers. The white painted human hand print over Nescan's crotch became very visible as Nescan's arousal became very obvious. Reed noted the size and shape of the feminine human hand print and it told a tale.

They fought their way to the end of the corridor, and Nescan asked, “Which way Egghead!” He growled as he had to lift a blaster and fire. Sue sank to the floor against the wall, and the corridor to the right filled with bodies. She would creep out and fire and then jump back. Nescan was above her, doing the opposite.

As Reed calculated the right corridor to take, he watched Sue glance at Nescan's large bugle. He noted her pupils dilate and her cheek become rosy. She turned around the corner now, under his crotch and fired.

“Let's go right!” Reed stated, and pointed down the hall of Knights.

HERBIE buzzed. “OH NO! OH NO!”

“That's suicide Egghead!” Nescan was firing down the hall wildly. They were running out of blaster energy. The ship was out the south door, two hundred click behind a hill in a large rock field outside the compound. Going right was the opposite way.

Reed told them there was a guard tower near the entrance and they needed to go the long way around to an unguarded Western door.

Sue looked at Nescan who was growling at her. “I trust him.” She sighed with a blaster to her temple. “FUCK IT!” Sue shot up, and pulled a second blaster from her side. Reed watched Nescan and Sue lock eyes. They nodded.

“OW...OW...OWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” The hulking beast and the small beauty howled in unison as they turned down the right corner firing their blasters with smiles. Nescan's howl was very dog-like in nature, while Sue's was an obvious human mimic. Reed watched as he followed, Sue rarely missed. What she failed to hit, the Wuulfen alien picked up. Reed was too busy calculating.

HERBIE was trying his best to fire behind Reed from a blaster mounted on his shoulder. HERBIE had been panted all black, with two metallic dog ears welded on. He had the cartoon prints on his back as well. And his shoulder.

The four made it through the hallway, then to the right, and then left, and then another right. Something seemed out of whack. The guards came more and more. Sue's left blaster died, and she threw it down. “Where are we going Reed?”

“RIGHT HERE!” He nodded with a sense of odd vigor. He had HERBIE open the door. Sue gave Nescan a look as they followed Reed into the room. It was a lab. Reed went over to a strange set of jars and collected them with stretched out arms. He rolled his arms around the jars.

“He's gonna get us killed for some science experiment.” Nescan roared and left the room. Sue was standing in disbelief, but she couldn't stand long. More guards came firing laser energy. The four ran out down the hall, Sue turning to offer cover fire.

They made it out the West door, which HERBIE easily opened. The planet was snowing hard. They had to move, as their exit was filling with guards. But there path to the ship was blocked by around ten knights on strange alien horses. Once seen the Knights charged.

“We can't get to the ship,” Sue shouted in the howling snow.

Reed nodded. “The ship came to us!”

From a valley a whirling sound came up and the light of the landing ship, the RUTTER, came up. Sue smiled. “Told you I trust him.” Sue looked to Nescan. They all had to jump to the landing platform, and Sue had to fire to cover them as it rose to a close.

The former Invisible Woman ran to the pilots seat. She slumped down, feeling her own ass imprint welcome her. She pulled back on the left navigation stick, sending the ship in a trajectory towards the sky.

A booming voice came over their comm, “Power down the ship and land. You will return the crystals or be destroyed,” a Vontsalvant voice broke through their comms.

“Susan,” Reed spoke looking at his console, “The Lobos calculates three cruisers and a warship in Vontsalvant's near orbit.” He was shaking his head. Two ships came onto their view-port.”

“You can't make a Space ascent Sue, we'll be caught,” He was typing. “I calculate a 2 million to 1 chance of survival. The Lobos is three planets away.” He was speaking of their large space ship, The LOBOS.

Susan moved her fingers from the planetary ascent thruster button to the Space Thruster button. Only to be used to travel long distances in open charted space. She tapped the red button. “I've been doing this a while Reed.....so do me a favor.....”

Reed watched her fingers. “That could kill us with even the slightest hit of a pebble Susan. You can't make a planetary ascent at those speeds. The chances of that type of success are 30.3453 million to one.

Sue nodded, and took her hand from the button. “Like I said Darling, I've been doing this for a while...so do me a favor....” She turned and winked at him. “Don't tell me the odds....” She slapped the red button...

“OWOWOWWOOOOOOOO!” She shouted and Nescan joined her as his large tail wagged behind him. The ship flew into orbit in seconds.

“OHHHHH NOOOOO!” HERBIE was clicking as the ship began to twist in circles as it flung itself through space at insane speeds. But the gambit worked and the Sue slapped the button again and they were in open space far from Vontsalvant.

They found the Lobos and docked on the large ship. “Welcome home everyone,” the ship spoke in an alien voice.

“Good to be back Taranith,” Sue was speaking to the being whose mind was in the ship. Taranith Gestal, his mind forever trapped in the ship he built. A ship that sucked the energy from thousands of lives (Fantastic Four Volume #1 255-256 true believers). Now they had recharged it, and refit it to their needs.

Nescan stopped and grabbed Reed's shoulder, which went limp and then Reed wrapped around his large blue furred arm. The beast-man tried to fling him off. “This guy almost got us killed AGAIN!”

Sue stood up for Reed. “He saved us time and again Nescan.” She crossed her arms. “I'm sure he has his reasons.”

Reed nodded. He held up the Jars in his left hand. Even more so than those Vontsalvant Crystals, this may be something worth twenty of those crystals. These small bugs EAT metal at an alarming rate. He pulled his arm from Nescan's and began to walk away studying the jars. “Fascinating.”

Sue sighed, She pulled the crystals from her belt and handed them to HERBIE. “Get these in the vault Runt.” The bot buzzed off.

Nescan stopped her. “Susan...he did it AGAIN!” He growled. “Just like on Trandor.”

“It wasn't like him,” She admitted. “But HE saved me from Boss Dini. If it wasn't for him, you'd have gotten the chair, and I'd still be his little trophy .” She then added, “He found me in Torkon's birthing pools...JUST in time...and I mean JUST in time.” She then added another one for Reed. “Or how about when he SINGLE-HANDLY saved me and Rosetta stone from the breeding lair on the moon of Arthos IV.” She tapped her foot. “An hour later and I was gone...more insect than human.” She cringed. “You know how many days before that....ovi...ovi...positor thing on my ass fell off.” She shuddered. “Or the wings.”

“What about Lockdown,” The beast man laughed. (Lockdown and Rosetta Stone; Fantastic Four Volume #3, issue 17 true believers). “Guy got castrated.”

Sue shrugged. “If anyone deserves it, it was him..” She sighed. “Guy still has that asshat bravado and obsession even without the balls.” She was shaking her head. “I got to get ready. And shower.”

Nescan smiled and growled. “Can I join you?”

Sue laughed. “Nice try.”

One hour later....the Lobos.....the main bedroom...AKA 'KNOT'S LANDING'....

“Is it too tight? Does it make my boobs look too big?” Sue asked, putting on her “dog paw” earrings. She had her hair up, two smalls strands down the sides of her ears, her blonde bangs split and the longer hair in a bun in the back. She stood, allowing Reed to take it all in. The tight shiny silver dress made her breasts look huge. The dress would be nice and warm as it clung tightly to her, and came down her arms. The slits on the sides allowed a nice view of her large muscular thighs. She wore a thong, and finished the look with silver strap heels.

Unfortunately it couldn't cover her collar.

“You look ravishing,” Reed nodded, trying to adjust his red bow-tie. He was in a tuxedo. Sue smiled at him and helped him. She kissed his cheek. “It's just like a remember from back home. Reed Richards can still look sexy,” she winked at him. She picked up her purse, and threw a blaster in for good measure.

The pair were going to an opera on Ootah V. It was supposed to be the most romantic opera in the Ootah system. They had some time, before they sold the crystals. They needed only two. One to power their ship for all eternity if need be, and the other as back-up. The other three would be sold to highest bidder. HERBIE was checking bids and background checks on bidders. No Annihilus, and no Blastaar They would not receive such power.

As Reed held Sue's waist she sighed. “That wasn't the Reed I knew today....and this isn't the first time.”

“Susan,” He assured her. “Those creatures may be the key to getting that collar off.” He prattled on about how if he could modify their abilities they may be able to literally eat it all at once, avoiding her being electrocuted or her head literally exploding when the sensor was set off. No level of programming, even in the Lobos' massive AI could counter the collar.

“Same old Reed,” She shook her head. “No matter what universe we're in.” She tapped the “dog tag” and laughed. “Its fine...we will get it off.” She grabbed his arm.

The pair went to the opera. Reed sat emotionless watching the strange alien woman, with blue skin and protrusions coming from her head belt out a high-pitched sound. Lights, and colorful bubbles littered the stage around her. Sue sat next to him, holding his arm and smiling. He had heard this pitch worked on humanoid woman's brains. He looked around to see rolling eyes and heads. Sue herself was growing in body heat. Her legs were constantly squeezing as the pitch hit crescendo. “Mmmmmm,” She moaned as her eyes fluttered. She gripped his arms tighter.

When the opera was over, Sue seemed drunk as they walked through the streets. Reed was noting the looks and gazes from humanoid and alien males. Her outfit drew much attention and unwanted whistles and cat-calls.

“Let's go to a bar?” Sue looked at him with a devilish smile.

Reed nodded. “No doubt the one you prefer I'm guessing.”

Sue laughed. “You know me so well.”

Sue in her tight dress, causing her ability to walk to be strained, and Reed in his tuxedo found the entrance to “THE POUND!” As always, it was crowded with patrons. People who looked like bikers back on Earth. Not a place for someone as classy as Susan Storm-Richards. Reed did understand why she liked this place.

They walked through the crowd to the bar. A skinny man with dark hair, a neanderthal like large forehead, and no eyebrows greeted them. He was Mantacoran, Reed noted. In fact, all the patrons were Mantacoran. Except for their biker like very Earth themed garb.

Sue stood at the bar and was greeted by the bartender. “Welcome back Susan.”

“Hello Jeed,” She smiled. “Two mind erasers.”

Reed came up to her side. “I can't drink Susan.”

Sue laughed. “I know...I got them....”

“GGGGGRRRR!” A loud dog growl came up from behind them. “What a big ass you have Mrs. Richards.” Two paws snaked around her waist. Sue's head shot up. Reed watched Nescan close the space between himself and Susan, and noted the massive erection in his pants. He pressed it to her ass.

“Oh my...” Sue blurted out, literally pinned to the bar. “What are you....stop Nescan.....” She turned to Reed. “Don't just stand there Reed...do something...this beast has his...his...”

The brilliant scientist just stood there and watched. “What would you like me to do Susan?”

Nescan's large blue furred paws came up and gripped her tits, and Reed noted the similarity between his paw, its positioning, and the paw print on Sue's suit. She was struggling trying to move. “REED....he's....he's....” She pushed back with her ass, making distance, then she tried to use her hand to push him back, but her hand hit his erection momentarily before she pulled it back to the bar. Reed noted the size and shape of her hand and its similarity to Nescan's print on his team pants.

The beasts red and black tongue came out of his toothy mouth and licked her neck, causing saliva on her neck. Sue's head went back at the sensation. “STOP!”

He then reached over around his waist, where Reed couldn't see and pulled out a black metal leash. He came up and clicked it over Sue's collar. “WHY...YOU ARE MY AFTER ALL!” He bellowed with a laughter and dog growls and howls.

“NO!” Sue's eyes shot open in disbelief. “IT CAN'T BE!”

“IT IS!” Nescan taunted her. “I BOUGHT YOU! IT IS TRUE! ASK REED!”

Sue looked over. “Reed is this true?”

An emotionless Reed nodded. “Yes Susan, he is the owner listed on the collars manifest.”

“NO!” She shouted. “IT CAN'T BE!”

Nescan roared. “KNEEL BITCH!”

Reed standing still as a wide eyed Susan stared at him. She didn't move. “I SAID KNEEL!” Nescan pulled the leash and choked her. She fell back in his arms. Not wanting to feel that pain again, Sue got on her hands and knees.

She was sitting at Nescan's booted feet. “Take a look egghead. She's nothing but a little bitch.”

“Reed don't listen to him. He's an animal.” She shouted. “He can't control me.” She was shaking her head.

“She's just a little bitch.” Nescan clicked his fingers. “Turn around.” Sue hesitated but he spanked her ass hard and repeated the command. She did her best to turn around showing Reed her ass in that dress.

“WHY IS NO ONE DOING ANYTHING!” She shouted, but the Mantacorans went about as if nothing was happening. “YOU PIECES OF SHIT!” She felt Nescan's paw move her dress to the side over her creamy white ass-cheek.

Reed was watching the whole thing. He was unsure just what to do. Just what she wanted him to do for her. To his scientific mind, this was actually quite fascinating. Nescan was an alpha male, and it was in his nature to breed an attractive female. Susan was by far the most attractive female Reed knew. In fact, most villains would kill to be in Nescan's position. Reed just kept analyzing, noting Nescan's growing member and his heart rate. Sue's own heart rate was picking up.

The blue paw spanked her ass. “AAH! You BRUTE!” She shouted. Her head going up with a look of pain. Reed saw the outline of a black tattoo on her ass. It was the same paw print from her pants. But a very very permanent tattoo. The wolfman then pulled the dress further, showing her thong. He pulled it aside and pointed to Sue's swollen and glistening cunt lips. “You ever seen a bitch in heat.”

“I have,” Reed responded, “nature shows display such mating habits.”

Nescan roared with laughter. But Sue was livid. “HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM” She shouted, “...and somewhat nerdy,” she said more softly, “BUT JUST SO CALM about all this REED!”

The wolfman rolled his tongue out and it went all the way down to lick her swollen pussy. “NOOOO!” Shouted Sue. “STOP HIM!”

“How can I stop him Susan?” Reed asked.

The blue wolf alien didn't let her answer. He dipped his clawed digit in her pussy. It sopped and squished as it went inside. “NO...HIS CLAW...IT'S INSIDE ME REED! NO REEEEED HELP!” She tied to shimmy her ass away.

Nescan was roaring and laughing. “HEY EGGHEAD....YOU EVER SEE A BITCH SUQIRT!”

Reed craned his head. “Actually,” he checked his lexicon, “I have no idea what that word means in the manner in which you use it.”

The alien began to fire his large digit, and then another into her now sloppy pussy. The sounds were filling the room. The patrons didn't stop going about their business. “HE'S DOING SOMETHING WITH HIS CLAW REED!” She called back. “STOP HIM!” But Reed just stood there. Nescan began rubbing two clawed fingers against a hard bud deep in her pussy. “SOMETHING IS HAPPENING REED! HE'S TOUCHING ME IN A PLAE YOU NEVER HAVE!” She was shouting loudly. “A PLACE YOU COULD NEVER FIND!” She screamed. “STOP HIM! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! AAAAAHHHHH!”

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT!

A loud gushing noise emanated from Sue's body as her hips bucked. Reed watched as juices flew in a jet stream and splashed on his lower legs and feet. “OH GODDDDD!” Sue whipped her head up and pushed her hips onto Nescan's fingers.

The blue monster pulled them out and his fur was matted with her juice. His hands dripped and he lifted to use his large tongue to lick the wonderful womanly juice. “The sweetest honey.”

“Fascinating,” Reed muttered. It truly was like a mating dance, only more humanoid in nature.

“TURN AROUND!” Nescan smacked her ass. Sue with a low head scooted around her heels clicking against the floor.

“Reed,” she pleaded, her eyes on his. “STOP THIS PLEASE!”

“I cannot Susan,” the scientist said with no emotion in his eyes.

Nescan got up behind her and moved her dress to the side. “Your about to see a bitch in heat get mated!” He pulled his pants down and a huge red cock, with a large bulbous protrusion at the bottom came out. Those weren't his balls, which were below the red cock, and blue with fur. Nescan got behind her and she struggled but it was no use. He was on her, mounting her, his massive size pressing her front down. He began to position his cock into her wet pussy. He had a wide toothy smile, his gaze on Reed's eyes. His head above Sue's, allowing her head to rest under his chin. He was pushing his meat forward. They were slightly to the side so Reed could see his red cock bury into her. He suspected this was on purpose.

“NO! NO! NO! UNNNNNNNNGGGGH!” Sue's head went up into Nescan's chin. Reed watched inch after inch disappear into Susan. The scientific mind of his was shocked it wasn't killing the small framed woman. “STOP NESCAN! STOP NESCAN! STOP!” He was now shoving it in and pulling it out slowly. “OH GOD NESCAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHN!” She shouted and her eyes fluttered. Reed watched as Nescan pulled his cock back out and noted the dripping juices similar to the substance on his legs. Sue had cum despite her fighting.

He then put his arms to her sides, and began pounding and pounding her pussy. Her boobs began to sway and slap her face and stomach as she was fucked mercilessly like a...a bitch in heat. “OH...OH...OH....OH!” She was moaning with each thrust. He was fully inside her save for that bulb of a knot, the size of a softball Reed calculated.

“WHAT IS THAT! NO! WHAT IS THAT!” She shouted. “REED! HE HAS SOMETHING! IT'S TRYING TO GET INSIDE OF ME!”

“It's his knot Susan,” Reed explained. “Males of his species have a large round protuberance, that ensures a female to be stuck into place to facilitate breeding.” Reed continued truly fascinated. “It ensures a tie, so that his potent sperm may fertilize you egg.”

“DON'T LET HIM REED!” She pleaded looking up. “STOP HIM! DON'T LET HIM KNOT ME!”

Nescan was now growling uncontrollably like a dog. He barked at Reed. “I'm gonna knot you Susan Richards. Right here in this bar...make you my BITCH!”

“NO!” Her head thrashed wildly. “NO!” But he kept pushing and pushing. “IT'S TOO BIG!”

Reed watched truly fascinating taking mental notes. “Inter-species breeding is quite remarkable there are thousands of potential applications of cross.....”

“NO!” Sue shouted cutting him off. “He's doing it. He's pushing it in Reed.” Her face winced in pain and Reed saw his knot begin to move past her walls. “HE'S DOING IT REED! HE'S MAKING ME HIS BITCH!”

“RRRAAAAAAR!” The monster's tongue rolled out, and his own face looked a mixture of pain and utter pleasure as his knot when in...

FLLLLLOOOP!

The sound filled Reed's ears as he watched Susan take Nescan's knot and her stomach bulged out. “HE DID IT REED! HE WON! I'M HIS BITCH NOW! I'M HIS BIIIIIIIIITCH!” Sue shrieked as her head went up into Nescan's furred chin. Her eyes rolled and Reed only saw white. Reed looked down to see Sue's hands gripped over Nescan's clawed paw. Their fingers interlocked.

Reed watched Nescan's head drop to the left of Susan's. Both of their eyes were closed as they let out a howl in unison, heads to the sky......“OWOWOWOOOOOOOO!”

The scientist, ever studying, looked to their sexual union. The end of Nescan's knot was visible in Sue's pussy, and cum began to roll out and it mixed with her own juices. The new combined substance splashed on the floor below them. He scanned their heaving bodies. Both were literally panting as their lungs pumped air in and out with fury. “Heh..heh...heh.” He heard the panting from Nescan, as well as Sue's trying to mimic the alien. Nescan's large tongue was out, and slapping against Sue's who wagged hers back and forth. They had a look of pleasure he had not seen on too many males or females. He certainly had not ever seen such pleasure on Sue's face as he scanned it. They were still panting and Nescan's tongue was out bobbing up and down as he did. Reed watched in shock as Sue's tongue did exactly that.

“That is EXACTLY how Reed would react.” Sue finally laughed up at him, breaking Reed's study. She grinded her teeth, feeling Nescan pull his knot from her. His cock flopped out. Reed watched a flood of cum pour from her large open vaginal hole. “It's uncanny,” she added.

“You two have the most remarkable mating ritual.” Reed noted.

Sue sat with her legs wide open towards Reed, holding herself up on her hands. Nescan stood up, with a floppy red cock between his legs and grabbed a beer from the bar. No one in the bar had acknowledged one thing. Cum poured from Sue's gaping hole. She was huffing and puffing from a much needed fuck session after Vontsalvant. She would have done it earlier, but she had those tickets and she REALLY wanted to see this Opera everyone spoke of. Though it would be fun to bring her lover Nescan, he was a wanted pirate. She covered her face at least.

Reed Richards just stared at the cum. Sue knew he was analyzing it. “It never ceases to amaze me how much you are like him,” she added, getting to her feet. Tears in her dress mended from nano-tech, fixing it before she ever knew it was broken. More cum poured from her cunt and rolled down her leg. She grabbed the beer from Nescan and sipped it, handing it back to him. She then sat and sipped her “mind eraser”. Her beast lover had shown her this wonderful drink ages ago. How long had she been in the Zone now. Over a year? She checked the Earth clock on the wall.

“It's only 6PM on Earth.” Reed seemed to understand.

Sue chugged the drink. “Jesus.....I've been gone a year, and Johnny still hasn't eaten dinner the day I left.” She was laughing.

“Why do you like to mate like this Susan,” Reed asked. “In front of me.” He wasn't mad at all. Just curious.

Sue rubbed her hair as she drank. “I don't know...it's fun...why do you care,” she said. It was truly the meanest thing she had said or done to Reed all night. This was not truly Reed Richards. It was a copy of his mind. Reed's mind had been trapped by Taranith Gestal on Mantacora (Fantastic Four Volume #1 255-256 true believers). He had such a vast mind that it had not dissipated like the countless others. Reed took over the ship and returned his mind to his body. However, he seemed to have backed it up, a fact that Sue found out when they powered the ship months ago. In fact, all the beings around them were ghosts of Mantacorans whose minds were taken by the ships computer. It was sad, but Reed and Taranith, the dominant minds in the computer, had assure her they were merely copies, with memories but no feeling, and no pain. She looked over to the man and woman next to him making small talk. She flicked the man, and he did nothing. It was sad, since Nescan and Sue were the only organic beings on this ship. Besides the bedroom of course. This was all just a program Sue had cooked up for sex. There WAS HERBIE, who had programming to mimic fear, happiness, sadness, and the like. She made sure he would never interface fully with the computer on this ship. She trusted Reed, this version of him still had all he knew about her and the Fantastic Four, and she even trusted Taranith now, who operated the ship and had saved them. She just wanted the “Runt” to be separate.

“Because I notice things,” Reed stated taking her out of her thoughts. “I notice amazing things about you Susan that I do not have in my memory banks. Reed was connected to the ship still. Since the ship could literally create anything from the nano-tech she had him take a rather human form. It made her more comfortable actually, even if awkward at first. It was a familiar face in a strange world. Further they needed the help on jobs and missions.

Reed watched her with Nescan who licked her face causing her hair to lift. Sue stood up off her stool, and laughed and grabbed his cock swinging between his legs. “Look at Nescan's tail Susan,” Reed instructed. Sue looked to see it wagging. “Now look at your ass,” he told her. She did and blushed as it was jiggling. “You howl with him,” he added to her.

“Yeah...that's our thing Egghead,” Sue laughed rolling her eyes.

Reed stepped closer. “You pant after sex. And your tongue is out.”

Sue shook her head. “No I don't.”

Reed pointed to a TV and turned on a feed from earlier. It was a shot of Nescan's face and her face moments ago, panting, drooling, tongues out. “See!”

Sue's face showed concern. There was something off about him filming. “Do you film us Taranith Reed!” She called to him and the ship as a whole.

“I film all,” Taranith and Reed spoke as one. It was slightly creepy.

Sue sipped her drink, going back to Reed's points. “What does any of that mean?”

“You're imprinting Susan!” Reed persisted. “Like pigs raised by dogs. Your taking on characteristics of another species that your embracing.”

Sue laughed and rolled her eyes. “Here we go.” Nescan had talked about it for AGES now. How she's imprinted on him. He elbowed her and told her to listen to “Egghead”. Sue laughed.

It was time to get drunk and play. Sue made Nescan keeps his pants off, and kept her dress on. She kissed and groped and played with his dick as they drank and the beast smoked a cigar. She was sucking on his long tongue at one point and noted Reed staring so she stopped. She was about to tell him to leave but felt bad. Sure he had no human emotions and was just a calculating brain, but that face.

Sue and Nescan played pool. The former Invisible Woman was shocked when a bar patron came up and said “Hi! Beautiful”

“Is he,” she pointed to him laughing and drunk, “Is he...hitting on me. Can they do that.”

The monster man let a dog growl out and ripped the nano-bots head off, and Sue stepped back. “Ok.”

Reed spoke. “I wanted to see what Nescan would do. A threatened alpha male defending his female.”

“Ha...good one Egghead,” The wolf smiled and winked at a watching Reed.

Susan felt a shiver once again. This was not the Reed she knew. This was TOO calculating. She shot him a glance, but he was looking at Nescan. Studying him.

The pool game went better than usual. Sue had time to play now. She beat Nescan once actually. “I'll let you knot my mouth again if you win the next game, like on Arma's ship,” she winked at him. His tail began to wag.

“That's impossible Susan,” Reed stated.

Sue grabbed her stick in her hand and stood straight up, somewhat offended. “Sounds like a dare Egghead,” she looked to Nescan.

Moments later, a fully nude Sue, her dress thrown to the side, was on top of her wolf lover. Her eyes were locked on Reed's as he stood feet away above her. The beast's tongue was licking her pussy. Sue bent over the strange red cock, with the odd tip on the end. She pushed her mouth over it, and the wolf-alien growled. Reed's ears filled with the sounds of something slick sliding into a mouth.

SLURP! SLOSH!

She kept pushing her mouth like a snake. Locked eyes with Reed, who studied her as she did it. Nescan was tongue fucking her pussy, his long red tongue longer than most dicks twisting around in her vaginal tunnel. “MMMMMMMMMmmmmmm!” She moaned and closed her eyes, as she came into her lover's mouth he lapped her juices and her mouth took in more inches until her nose hit his huge knot. She had done this before and knew it was going to hurt. Getting it in was the problem, getting it out was easy. She gripped his large blue furred legs and pulled herself forward. His growling grew.

Reed watched as she pushed. Her mouth began to stretch and her jaw looked to break as the knot began to actually enter her impossibly stretched cheeks. She just kept going, until the massive knot was entirely in her mouth. She had proven herself, but Reed was shocked (for a computer) as she kept going. He watched her throat stretch around it, and heard her breathing heavy in her nose. He was knotting her throat.

“Spectacular Susan,” Reed stated looking down to see the bugle in her throat. She kept her eyes on his and moaned over the cock, and the rumbling caused the beast-man to growl and groan like a dog. His balls were hitting her nose and began to shake and vibrate.

“ERRRRARRAAR!” Nescan was in a heaven few of his species even knew. He began cumming deep down into her womb. Reed's cameras could see it all, and even in infrared and X-ray. He displayed it on the TV and even Sue was mystified as cum shot down her throat, and her throat contracted to swallow. She watched his seed enter her stomach and begin to digest. He stopped cumming, and growling, but Sue couldn't move with the knot like that.

“Are you alright,” Reed asked. She gave a nod and thumbs up. She knew what this meant. Ten minutes until he deflated. He was not “pulling out the knot” like he did with her pussy. Her pussy was used to it.

Ten minutes past, Reed still just watched. He brought Nescan a drink and a cigar as they waited. Finally his knot was of sufficient size for her to safely pull off. “You can do it now,” Reed told her. She did just that, and his large eleven inch red fat cock slipped from her mouth. He growled, and Reed now new it was pain and pleasure at once. Very different from his angry defensive or offensive growls.

She had a few more drinks and the bar with Nescan and Reed. She finally pointed to the TV. “Can you do that shit when we are tied?” She asked. Reed told her yes. “We are SO Fuckin doing that.”

The blue wolf's tail wagged as he sipped his ale. “NOW?”

“No big guy,” she patted his back. “We're going to bed.” She told him to go check the temp of the lagoon, and the temp of the forest. Get us some snacks,” She winked at him. Sue was going to say goodnight to HERBIE. She also wanted to talk to Reed.

She walked with Reed, completely naked, passing dozens of Mantacoran “ghosts” that worked on the ship. She found HERBIE with Taranith in his old form fixing the RUTTER. She told them “not to stay up too late. Power down soon.” She went back to the bar to grab a six pack because Nescan was “gonna want some beers”.

She walked with Reed. “Are you ok Reed?”

“I am fine Susan,” he responded.

“You just seem more cold than ever. More cold than the..uh...real Reed.”

He nodded. “You are just far a more remarkable female than I have ever remembered Susan.”

She stopped and blushed and smiled. “Thank you...that is...probably...the NICEST thing any Reed has ever told me.” She kissed his cheek.

Reed walked her to the bedroom. And she kept walking past the bed to the sliding doors that led to the open field. “You no longer sleep in the bed Susan?”

She shrugged, and the doors slid open, revealing a lush forest that went back for 200 yards. It connected to a small desert that had an oasis at the end, with a lagoon. “Open the view-port Reed,” she asked and she watched the ceiling covers roll back to see the open Space outside. It was gorgeous each and every night. The lagoon was up against the glass. She looked out a stars and shimmering lights and quasars. All such beauty right outside in open Space. “Why would I ever want to sleep in a bed again.” She called it the "Wild Room". She stopped short of entering and took in a deep breath smelling his Wuulfen musk on the air in the room.

Reed picked up her motions. "You can smell him can't you."

She smiled diabolically, "He marks his territory. It's strong." She felt him study her again.

"What can you smell." He inquired.

"I smell the coney, and the beer," she laughed. "Don't give me shit about imprinting either." She sipped the beer and pointed to him. "It's just strong."

“Are you happy Susan,” he asked.

Sue shrugged. “Right now, yea, I kinda am.” She grabbed a beer and popped it open and sipped.

“Would you consider turning off the pregnancy controls of your collar?” Reed then asked.

Sue held the beer to her mouth, stunned. “Excuse me?” She almost spit her beer out.

He continued. “I would love to see what dominant traits are passed on...whether Nescan or you factor more in the offsp...”

Sue rolled her eyes. “Shut up Egghead,” she laughed. “Don't put cameras in here from now on at least.”

“Yes Susan,” He promised.

“Night Reed,” she said, and she watched his form slink into the ship like the Terminator from that movie. It was still creepy to see.

Reed didn't watch them as commanded. But he heard them. They mated all night and howled at moons.

Late that night...the LOBOS...inside the forest....

Sue laid in Nescan's lap by the fire. His spent cock inches from her face, dripping with his cum. Her pussy again, open and agape. They had just fucked once more. Sue heard the cracking of bones from above. She huffed as she bit into her own rabbit, albeit cooked on the small fire next to them. The forest was stocked with live animals and trees and grass. The lagoon had fish. Sue was enjoying learning to hunt. It was a simply life in here. Naked always, the world is the bathroom. Nescan pissed everywhere to mark his territory. Sue laughed and did it as well. She noticed she could pick up his diet and health in his pee. Full of proteins from animals and beer. But he was all male.

This was her design this special room. The whole ship was. When they first arrived it was cold and empty. But Taranith Reed had explained that due to the nano-tech, anything was possible. The bottom floor was for docking ships, speeders, maintenance. The middle floor to the front was the huge bridge. Taranith piloted it mostly, but Sue took over when she wanted. The middle floor had the small den with entertainment centers, a pool and a gym. The ship was massive for really only two people. Yet they wanted for nothing. It was actually better than the Baxter Building, she thought looking up at the stars.

“I'm worried about Reed,” Sue stated.

“The ship,” Nescan growled and more bones cracked. “is there something wrong with it?”

Sue sighed, “Not the ship...not Taranith..or Taranith Reed or whatever it all is. Just REED!”

“EGGHEAD?” The blue beast laughed. “He's fine.”

“He's cold...calculating...in a way I've never seen. He is starting to scare me.” She admitted. She didn't want to think anymore. “Let's go fuck by the lagoon.” She jumped up and raced towards the lagoon, her tits bounced and her ass moved as she raced through the small sand desert to the beach of the lagoon. She heard the growling closing in on her and she was giggling the whole time.

She flopped down on all fours. Nescan's fur hit her back as his weight came down on her. They locked hands, and he pushed his hard cock inside her. They didn't make love, or have sex, or even really fuck, Sue would say. They rutted like animals. He was slicing that wonderful cock in and out of her hard and fast. “Heh...heh...heh...heh...” He was panting. Wait, SHE was panting with each thrust, as he fucked her. Maybe she panted, maybe she howled, maybe her ass wagged, maybe she could pick up things in his piss and his scent. So what. No big deal. She was...she was Nescan's Bitch! She felt his knot push up and into her wet pussy. Her eyes rolled as she came hard on his knot, as she did every-time. She gripped his hands, and her toes curled.

“HOW...HOW....HOWWWWOOOOOO!” They howled into the star lit sky, and it echoed off the walls, causing birds in the trees to fly off. He was cumming once again up and inside her. She felt every flood of his cock. Fully sated and spent. There tongues batted each others back and forth.

Right now at that moment in her life, she was Nescan's bitch. She had been for some time. Longer than anyone had know. There was no lying, fooling or hiding that truth. She didn't fight it anymore, she enjoyed it. Where tomorrow took them she could not say....

Maybe Reed thought it strange....but....

The ALHPA DOG mating his BITCH was just another day for ......

THE NEGA-PIRATES!

FIERCE AND FORMIDABLE! DANGEROUS AND DEADLY! THE HEIGHT OF ADVENTURE!

The NEGA-PIRATES WILL RETURN IN....

MISSION TO ELERION!!!

__

__

__

__

__

In an empty bedroom outside the “Wild Room”, a recording played over and over.....no video...just sound......

“Not the ship...not Taranith..or Taranith Reed or whatever it all is. Just REED!”

“He's cold...calculating...in a way I've never seen. He is starting to scare me.”

“Not the ship...not Taranith..or Taranith Reed or whatever it all is. Just REED!”

“He's cold...calculating...in a way I've never seen. He is starting to scare me.”

“Not the ship...not Taranith..or Taranith Reed or whatever it all is. Just REED!”

“He's cold...calculating...in a way I've never seen. He is starting to scare me.”

“Not the ship...not Taranith..or Taranith Reed or whatever it all is. Just REED!”

“He's cold...calculating...in a way I've never seen. He is starting to scare me.”

“Not the ship...not Taranith..or Taranith Reed or whatever it all is. Just REED!”

“He's cold...calculating...in a way I've never seen. He is starting to scare me.”

“Not the ship...not Taranith..or Taranith Reed or whatever it all is. Just REED!”

“He's cold...calculating...in a way I've never seen. He is starting to scare me.”

“Not the ship...not Taranith..or Taranith Reed or whatever it all is. Just REED!”

“He's cold...calculating...in a way I've never seen. He is starting to scare me.”

Mission to Elerion

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)